00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Earthworm Jim creator a bigot?

4,453 Views | 36 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Earthworm Jim creator a bigot? 2013-03-16 00:30:48

I tend to not give a shit about the believes or personal lives of artists I'm a fan of.

Response to Earthworm Jim creator a bigot? 2013-03-16 11:59:07

At 3/16/13 01:22 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: I would classify that as a viewpoint. One fueled mainly by a sense of tradition and nostalgia, but a rational viewpoint nonetheless.

People say "tradition" now. I wonder what they'll say 100 years from now.

So then you would agree that the media is hypocritical for persecuting people like Doug, Orson, and Chick Fil-a, whilst letting outspoken bigots like Seth get a free pass?

Again, I haven't heard about this DC thing. But some people do get more leeway than others.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Earthworm Jim creator a bigot? 2013-03-16 14:19:00

I agree with RightWingGamer.

It seems influential and popular figures are supported if they choose to side with the media's agendas. However, if anyone speaks out and shows any form of individuality in their views, they're persecuted. It seems that people are so close-minded these days and they're no different than the accusations they make against the "stupid linear christians."

I have my own beliefs on the matter of gay marriage, but the fact that whoever opposes it is labeled controversial is what upsets me and it's almost as if we're moving closer to a dictated society rather than a free and open-minded one.

Response to Earthworm Jim creator a bigot? 2013-03-16 14:20:14

At 3/16/13 01:22 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: So then you would agree that the media is hypocritical for persecuting people like Doug, Orson, and Chick Fil-a, whilst letting outspoken bigots like Seth get a free pass?

Moreover, a very true statement that validates my point.

Response to Earthworm Jim creator a bigot? 2013-03-16 20:50:27

I remember playing it once, it was pretty good.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Earthworm Jim creator a bigot? 2013-03-16 23:45:11

Why does it matter if he is for or against stop being a dictator not everyone has to share your opinion, this is something I hate I have nothing against homosexuals but they're doing what homophobes do to them to others they're forcing their way/view of things onto people who don't accept it not every one has to accept your ways.

BBS Signature

Response to Earthworm Jim creator a bigot? 2013-03-18 02:00:20

"hurr durr, you're not allowed to say anything bad about him, he's allowed to have an opinion!"

Yes, but I'm allowed to have an opinion as well.

In my opinion, he's a bigotedfuck. In my opinion, he is wrong in what he thinks. In my opinion, he is horrible human being. I have never played an EWJ game in my life, not was I probably going to. Now, I'm absolutely not going to play one. I'm not going to support someone who I believe is detrimental to society, just like I wouldn't buy a TV or something from a company that supports neo-naziism.