00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

J4CX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I think Im maturing too fast.

3,071 Views | 43 Replies

I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 19:33:52

I'm 21.

I have no desire to bang 'sluts', party, do drugs, go to the beach, or get wasted, and i do not watch TV.

As far as male friendship goes, i generally prefer the company of older men. We get into deep discussions about politics, and life.

I don't really like candy, or sodas, and the only time I'll eat a chocolate bar is if its dark chocolate.

When looking for a female companion, her behavior, and the way she carries herself is of uptmost importance, although looks are.important, they come secondary to me. A woman can be a solid 10, but if i do not like her presence then I want fuck all to do with her sexually.

I refuse to have one night stands.

I enjoy reading historical, political, scientific, and psychological books.

I feel disassociated from people in general, but especially from people in my age group.

And i listen to instrumental based music, like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6u5D-5LWSg

I doubt that it is because I am genetically predispositioned to mentally mature faster, nobody else in my family is like this.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 19:35:22

Congratulations; you are normal.

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 19:37:08

This is how black people meet

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 19:39:10

You can mature too fast?

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 19:41:08

What is this horseshit about 1n stands> gay!

Do0d, if I'm lucky enough to fool a chick into thinking I'm cooler than I actually am, you best believe I'll have sex that night. Hah@ voice in your head.

I tried, later then.

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 19:43:11

Nah, you're just not comfortable with yourself or too anxious. The people like yourself aren't the ones in the spotlight but they exist.

There's a reason you don't see Internet obsessed people in the street.

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 19:53:19

That's cool and all man but uh I don't think anyone here asked...or cares....
No offence but why would you even make this a thread? Are we all supposed to be talking about... your mature personality?

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 19:54:22

would you like me to give you a map to the fountain of youth?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHUCKY DUCKY NAAAAOOWWW

CLICK MY SIG FOR PICS OF JAILBAIT YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 20:10:51

At 3/10/13 07:33 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: I'm 21.

I have no desire to bang 'sluts', party, do drugs, go to the beach, or get wasted, and i do not watch TV.

Well I'm 21 this year but my God I'm the same. When only 3 years ago I was doing all the above. Fuck is going on?

Otto, what a guy.

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 20:15:19

Don't forget your intensely sophisticated Newgrounds dwelling

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 20:15:45

At 3/10/13 07:44 PM, FBIpolux wrote: All the things you described have nothing to do with maturity per say.

Just means you are slightly more intellectual than the average male.

But the fact you made this thread makes you appear like a snobbish douche.

I'd suggest not doing this in the future.

Yes, which is why i was questioning if I should of made this threae or not. My apologies if I offended anyone.

However, i can hardly see why anyone would be offended, i do slightly envy people that can run around who have the psyche to have one night stands, and have large groups of friends, etc.

Also why did you use the denotion 'male'.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 20:58:31

At 3/10/13 07:33 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: I'm 21.

As far as male friendship goes, i generally prefer the company of older men. We get into deep discussions about politics, and life.

I don't really like candy, or sodas, and the only time I'll eat a chocolate bar is if its dark chocolate.

When looking for a female companion, her behavior, and the way she carries herself is of uptmost importance, although looks are.important, they come secondary to me. A woman can be a solid 10, but if i do not like her presence then I want fuck all to do with her sexually.

I refuse to have one night stands.

I enjoy reading historical, political, scientific, and psychological books.

I feel disassociated from people in general, but especially from people in my age group.

And i listen to instrumental based music, like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6u5D-5LWSg

I doubt that it is because I am genetically predispositioned to mentally mature faster, nobody else in my family is like this.

Maturity is not a christian value attained by not doing the devils drugs and the devils women.

Maturity is life experience , get it anyway you want , you "refuse" to do one night stands , whoa okay , you rebel. I'll bet your just beating the sluts off you.

Okay, flat out sayin it , from that post you sound really stuck up, politics and older men are not a highway to being intelligent and classy. Simply refusing stuff like TV because all the non mature people who you don't like do it is . . .a little immature.

and man, "genetically predispositioned to mentally mature faster" THAT sounds fun to be around.

don't be afraid to get stuff wrong , try eating a candy bar or watching some TV, make sure you get all sides of stuff before you form an opinion and as i'm sure your old man club must tell you as wel , your 21 and you sound like you live in a bubble so don't go around knowing it all.

If thy glass is not empty how can experience fill it kinda stuff.

cause what uber mature person feels insecure enough to go brag about being mature online.

oh man if that was a troll post you got me so good

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 21:04:47

At 3/10/13 09:01 PM, notYert wrote: "i generally prefer the company of older men" - ModernPatriot

"I'm a massive cum sucking faggot" - TheColourAwesome

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 21:05:40

it means youre normal

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 21:06:39

also i suggest everyone in this thread starts reading you newspost about the girls he feels he needs to bang

yeah "older men" you had us all going there.

i join the congratz your normal people on this one

normal as in slighty annoying tho

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 21:12:44

we all like fart noises and explosions and girl's butts.

you've stopped maturing since you were 17.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 21:13:30

At 3/10/13 09:06 PM, sepiroth-blade wrote: also i suggest everyone in this thread starts reading you newspost about the girls he feels he needs to bang

lol owned

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 21:40:42

Don't worry, you're not. We're just all different.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 21:43:14

At 3/10/13 08:07 PM, saqwert wrote:
Homo of the century

here, this 4 u
At 3/10/13 09:01 PM, notYert wrote: "i generally prefer the company of older men" - ModernPatriot

Not sure which post I like more. 10/10 for both though.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 21:52:31

At 3/10/13 09:12 PM, Sequenced wrote: we all like fart noises and explosions and girl's butts.

you've stopped maturing since you were 17.

tehee

I tried, later then.

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-10 21:57:37

It is just a phase

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-11 05:48:16

I was never into any of those things. I was born a grumpy old person.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-11 05:49:03

Are you still into shemales?

and also a closet case

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-11 05:54:49

At 3/10/13 07:33 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: I doubt that it is because I am genetically predispositioned to mentally mature faster, nobody else in my family is like this.

That sample track is the perfect background music while reading that post! About the post. Banging sluts, partying, doing drugs, going to the beach and not watching TV seem like a generational stereotype. I was never into any of that stuff, ever, and fortunately most of my friends weren't either. I'd define negative immaturity as bad grammar, lack of experience, thinking you know more than you do and trouble controlling your temper. At the same time, I don't ever want to stop building with Legos, throwing snowballs at road signs or just having fun. But is that immaturity? It's a hard word to define.

The latest: Hexa #95 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-11 09:41:15

I feel like I'm 60 every day I walk into school.

I like to think of myself as a animator, but really I don't do shit.

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-11 10:17:35

At 3/10/13 07:37 PM, Boomstick wrote: This is how black people meet

Well, you said an real fact... I guess that you should share the word with the world.

At 3/10/13 07:39 PM, KillerSkull wrote: You can mature too fast?

I guess he should be mature after 18-20...

"I fapped to this topic."

- Razeroath.

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-11 11:42:09

Did anyone else misread the topic title as 'I think im masturbating too fast'?

I think I've been a member on NG for too long.

Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-12 15:32:23

At 3/10/13 09:06 PM, sepiroth-blade wrote: also i suggest everyone in this thread starts reading you newspost about the girls he feels he needs to bang

yeah "older men" you had us all going there.

i join the congratz your normal people on this one

normal as in slighty annoying tho

Im not going to blatantly call you stupid as I have the urge to do, im assuming this was an oversight on your part.

Do you mind looking at the date that i posted that newspost?

Upwards of 1 year ago.

BBS Signature

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-12 15:49:16

So I've always thought of myself as super mature. I always impressed all the adults with my big vocabulary and being too socialy inept to hang out with the other kids. While all the other kids were having fun with their Justin Bieber (Soooo bad!) I would listen to Jimmy Hedrix. He's pretty much the best rock and roller ever, btw.

Music today is so garbage. Rap is just about gangstas and money. They can't even sing so they have to talk but then they use autotune!

The clothes are really bad. All these kids in baggy clothing don't even look smart. Who are they trying to impress! I wear long sleve shirts and white sneakers and distressed jeans. I sometime borrow my Dads cowboy hat.

But I do know how to rock, that's for sure. I have a red fender gutar and play Smoke on the water for hours.

Thing is, people don't get how smart I am. How can I convince them they are so dumb!?

This is how you sound.

Response to I think Im maturing too fast. 2013-03-12 15:55:29

At 3/10/13 07:33 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: i generally prefer the company of older men. We get into deep

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature