00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Does GhostRider need a reboot?

626 Views | 10 Replies

Does GhostRider need a reboot? 2013-03-03 14:29:22

I only seen that movie once and never seen it after that. I have not seen the sequel because I really wasn't interested in it at all.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Does GhostRider need a reboot? 2013-03-03 14:37:54

Next TheKlown Thread: should I get Hunger Games on bluray?

Response to Does GhostRider need a reboot? 2013-03-03 14:48:02

What is it with you darn kids and your darn reboots?!?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Does GhostRider need a reboot? 2013-03-03 15:14:22

Maybe bro maybe.

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature

Response to Does GhostRider need a reboot? 2013-03-03 15:21:27

They just need to get Nicolas Cage out of the role.

I'm sorry but he's just terrible in almost everything he does now. He's either totally right for the part, or totally wrong. Nothing in between.

Mark Kermode pretty much sums him up here.

Response to Does GhostRider need a reboot? 2013-03-03 15:25:05

You mean the Nicholas Cage movie? If that was the best they could do and from what they said they were happy with it, then no. We don't need any more of that.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Does GhostRider need a reboot? 2013-03-03 16:52:27

Ghost Rider isn't even that much of a popular comic series to begin with. Unlike Batman and Spider-Man, I doubt they would ever even bother making one, unless of course, it fit into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Of course, Ghost Rider was never a big part of the Avengers anyway.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Does GhostRider need a reboot? 2013-03-03 16:57:09

At 3/3/13 02:48 PM, Painbringer wrote: What is it with you darn kids and your darn reboots?!?

Because Nicolas Cage.

Response to Does GhostRider need a reboot? 2013-03-03 16:57:19

At 3/3/13 04:52 PM, Ericho wrote: Ghost Rider isn't even that much of a popular comic series to begin with. Unlike Batman and Spider-Man

I guess not. Personally it was my favourite as a kid. I feel like they never it a chance to get big.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Does GhostRider need a reboot? 2013-03-03 17:03:10

The only Ghostrider story I've ever read was when he and Spiderman teamed up to fight the possessed Hobgoblin

That was pretty cool.

Does GhostRider need a reboot?

Response to Does GhostRider need a reboot? 2013-03-03 17:13:48

At 3/3/13 02:29 PM, TheKlown wrote: I only seen that movie once and never seen it after that. I have not seen the sequel because I really wasn't interested in it at all.

The sequel wasn't really any interesting at all either, but neither was the original movie. Maybe they should try getting a better lead actor...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature