00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Stride Id Gum Boxes

1,044 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Stride Id Gum Boxes 2013-03-02 20:13:20

i like them
im going to try and get them all

Stride Id Gum Boxes

Response to Stride Id Gum Boxes 2013-03-02 20:26:59

Americans. Buying six packets of gum because of coloured pictures.

Response to Stride Id Gum Boxes 2013-03-02 20:38:14

At 3/2/13 08:26 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: Americans. Buying six packets of gum because of coloured pictures.

Everyone's got a hobby man

Response to Stride Id Gum Boxes 2013-03-02 20:43:45

At 3/2/13 08:38 PM, Entice wrote: Everyone's got a hobby man

Well the marketing's working. I dunno, I didn't really see this as a hobby. At the end of the he's got to eat six packets of gum he didn't necessarily want to eat.

Response to Stride Id Gum Boxes 2013-03-02 21:00:35

At 3/2/13 08:43 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 3/2/13 08:38 PM, Entice wrote: Everyone's got a hobby man
Well the marketing's working. I dunno, I didn't really see this as a hobby. At the end of the he's got to eat six packets of gum he didn't necessarily want to eat.

im sorry, they dont collect things in australia? people dont collect stamps because they have a bunch of letters to send, people dont collect quarters because they need alot of chips from a vending machine

i highly doubt you have a closet full of solid color shirts and plain things, so yes "marketing" works on everyone

Response to Stride Id Gum Boxes 2013-03-02 21:04:48

At 3/2/13 08:55 PM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: But who says he has to eat it all in one go? He could just save it all and have a stash of gum.

No, I understand. Maybe I'm just not used to buying in bulk but it seems silly to me. If he bought the gum just because of the art then six packets seems a bit much.

Response to Stride Id Gum Boxes 2013-03-02 21:08:23

At 3/2/13 09:00 PM, EmilyDotson wrote: im sorry, they dont collect things in australia? people dont collect stamps because they have a bunch of letters to send, people dont collect quarters because they need alot of chips from a vending machine

No, people don't collect food items over here.

i highly doubt you have a closet full of solid color shirts and plain things, so yes "marketing" works on everyone

Actually none of my clothes have branding on them and I am not loyal to any one brand. I have two plain shirts I sometimes wear out. The one shirt I have that does have branding on it was free from the online store I buy my music from.

Response to Stride Id Gum Boxes 2013-03-02 21:40:07

At 3/2/13 09:08 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 3/2/13 09:00 PM, EmilyDotson wrote: im sorry, they dont collect things in australia? people dont collect stamps because they have a bunch of letters to send, people dont collect quarters because they need alot of chips from a vending machine
No, people don't collect food items over here.

No...I am not buying them because of the gum. Its the novelty of it. They have neat art on them and the boxes have magnets. They wount be sold forever, so i would like to have them for awhile.

Actually none of my clothes have branding on them and I am not loyal to any one brand. I have two plain shirts I sometimes wear out. The one shirt I have that does have branding on it was free from the online store I buy my music from.

I dont care if it's brand name, im talking about if you liked what was on the shirt/how it looked.

Response to Stride Id Gum Boxes 2013-03-03 01:27:45

At 3/2/13 08:13 PM, EmilyDotson wrote: i like them
im going to try and get them all

Promoting acid trips. that gum is psychedelic.

I have cancer on my anus. Should I see my gynecologist?

BBS Signature

Response to Stride Id Gum Boxes 2013-03-03 01:37:49

Thats a reason to buy gum and collect unique things

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature