00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need help with sfx and the like

1,103 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need help with sfx and the like 2013-02-25 21:41:50

Well, as it says I need some assistance with finding some/creating some good sound effects. The files I have from other projects are decent, but they won't fit with the new project I'm working on. Any advice, help, or programs are appreciated.

If you make a god bleed, it's power will cease to be feared. This is true strength's fatal flaw

BBS Signature

Response to Need help with sfx and the like 2013-03-01 15:26:27

Erik and Johan at http://www.extremeaudiorecording.com
can definitely help you. Their email is extremeaudiorecording@gmail.com
I talked with them a couple of days ago actually and they specialize in sfx

At 2/25/13 09:41 PM, WEEKOLDMILK wrote: Well, as it says I need some assistance with finding some/creating some good sound effects. The files I have from other projects are decent, but they won't fit with the new project I'm working on. Any advice, help, or programs are appreciated.

Terry Arnold

Jammio.com

Response to Need help with sfx and the like 2013-03-01 16:46:04

At 3/1/13 03:26 PM, Jammio wrote: Erik and Johan at http://www.extremeaudiorecording.com

OMG SP4M

To the OP: You mean SoundFonts? There are a lot of torrents (containing free downloaded sfx) and giga pack out there. You're impling we know what would your next project be, so be specific pls or how do you except someone to help? Maybe ask Erik and Johan lol

SUCK MY KICK

Response to Need help with sfx and the like 2013-03-01 18:19:08

At 3/1/13 03:26 PM, Jammio wrote: Erik and Johan at http://www.extremeaudiorecording.com

Thank you. I will drop them a message.

If you make a god bleed, it's power will cease to be feared. This is true strength's fatal flaw

BBS Signature

Response to Need help with sfx and the like 2013-03-01 18:21:42

At 3/1/13 04:46 PM, Lachi wrote:
OMG SP4M

To the OP: You mean SoundFonts? There are a lot of torrents (containing free downloaded sfx) and giga pack out there. You're impling we know what would your next project be, so be specific pls or how do you except someone to help? Maybe ask Erik and Johan lol

I'm sorry, I suppose I should have given more detail. I don't need and specific types, just sound effects in general. All I've found so far are cartoonish and really don't fit anything I'm working on. But I will look up these Erik and Johan guys. Thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to Need help with sfx and the like 2013-03-01 19:08:19

What kind of sound do you want - Clean and smooth? brown organic dirt? Sharp, digital distortions? Delays? Crazy spacious stuff?

BBS Signature

Response to Need help with sfx and the like 2013-03-01 20:55:50

At 3/1/13 07:08 PM, ATTW7-Envy wrote: What kind of sound do you want - Clean and smooth? brown organic dirt? Sharp, digital distortions? Delays? Crazy spacious stuff?

I'm just looking for anything that doesn't sound cartoonish or isn't to quick. I've only been able to find cartoonish sounding effects lately, and I'm fairly certain they're not going to fit with a series video series.

BBS Signature

Response to Need help with sfx and the like 2013-03-01 21:03:18

At 3/1/13 08:55 PM, WEEKOLDMILK wrote:
At 3/1/13 07:08 PM, ATTW7-Envy wrote: What kind of sound do you want - Clean and smooth? brown organic dirt? Sharp, digital distortions? Delays? Crazy spacious stuff?
I'm just looking for anything that doesn't sound cartoonish or isn't to quick. I've only been able to find cartoonish sounding effects lately, and I'm fairly certain they're not going to fit with a series video series.

I'd recommend Freesound for free sfx, there's some very good stuff you can use as long as proper crediting is given.

Response to Need help with sfx and the like 2013-03-02 20:41:05

Oh

Sound effects.
Not sound-effects.

Makes sense now.

BBS Signature

Response to Need help with sfx and the like 2013-03-03 15:18:39

I apologize. I didn't know that we are not allowed to recommend others outside of this site; nevertheless, I hope that the original poster finds what he is looking for.

At 3/1/13 04:46 PM, Lachi wrote:
OMG SP4M

Terry Arnold

Jammio.com