I could take two very different perspectives on this:
2) Gun Crime
3) 'World Police'
4) Being able to hear Americans 10 minutes before any other nationality when in a foreign country
5) Superficial friendliness
(and I could add being utterly overwhelmed by advertisement to the detriment of absolutely everything else, and drug cheating cyclists/athletes...)
1) American football (which I personally love)
2) Hollywood (though by no means all of it)
3) American TV (minus the commercials)
4) 'Freedom' (though this goes too far in some areas, and not far enough in others in my opinion)
5) Being big enough to have dozens of places that are worth visiting and entirely distinct from each other.
I'll leave it for you to decide which list was harder to write.