00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Keep abortion legal?

2,052 Views | 31 Replies

Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 15:26:13

One of the many great debates. I was all for keeping it illegal, religion corrupted my mind as it does so well. Then I finally came to my senses. I dot support it for all the weong reasons. I believe you have to take responsibility for your actions. But if abortion was made illegal, I thought of the actual outcomes, which are awful. 1. The world could be overpopulated 2. People feel bad for the babies not having a choice or a voice, but if the mother was wanting to kill her baby...imagine how she's gonna treat it after it's born..that babies gonna wish they were never born. babies are gonna be left on doorsteps, left on the street, and foster homes are gonna be overcrowded. you can make abortion illegal, but I can guarentee if a mother wants her baby dead, she will find a way. to terminate the pregnancy by drinking or smoking, and "wire hangers" aren't no fairytale. people break the law and I can guarentee if this one is passed, it will be broken by many unwanted mothers. thoughts?

Feet don't fail me now, take me to the finish line

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 15:30:26

Make it illegal and kill them when they're out of the pussy.

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 15:30:36

Keep it how else will I get my healthy Dead Baby Smoothies?

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 15:35:53

I'm against abortion.

But I'm also a male and already born, so whatever

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 15:36:26

At 2/22/13 03:30 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: make premarital sex illegal instead, there'll be a lot less of unwanted pregnancies . . . two birds with one stone

--supergandhi64

alright brain trust, please tell me how do we make a human instinct to propegate our race illegal? or are you just this fucking retarded?

did your mother drop you on the head as a child?

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 15:36:39

At 2/22/13 03:26 PM, FoxTrot101 wrote: 1. The world could be overpopulated.

Erm... yeah... could be. Sure.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"

"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 15:39:04

The thought of killing an innocent baby makes me sad and sick...but in the end if their own mother wants to kill them, we'll, they're better off dead than living on the street or beat or neglected

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 15:46:44

At 2/22/13 03:30 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: make premarital sex illegal instead, there'll be a lot less of unwanted pregnancies . . . two birds with one stone

--supergandhi64

I hope you're joking...how would they do that? put cameras in every home to make sure people who aren't married don't have sex? lol

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 15:51:24

At 2/22/13 03:39 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: i didn't say anyone should "make a human instinct to propagate our race" illegal, i said make premarital sex illegal . . . don't put words in my mouth

--supergandhi64

your a moron Sex is the instinct to repropagate Pre-Marital sex is the same thing except your not married. what third world education did you receive?

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 15:57:37

no, that'd be unfeasible. just put a chastity belt on everyone which an office of moral supremacy holds the key to . . . when a couple is married they can get the keys to their belts

--supergandhi64

LOL smdh

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 15:59:37

At 2/22/13 03:53 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: so it's the same thing, except it's not? pretty hairy logic, tony dark grave . . .

no its the Instinct to reproduce and wether or not your married IS IRRELEVENT because its a base instinct engraved into us for hundreds of THOUSANDS OF YEARS , because what you believe is some bullshit religious belief created 4000 years ago.

no, that'd be unfeasible. just put a chastity belt on everyone which an office of moral supremacy holds the key to . . . when a couple is married they can get the keys to their belts

--supergandhi64

no we know your trolling GTFO NG.

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:00:37

Is a pizza a pizza the minute you put your fists in the dough, or when it comes out of the oven?

That's what it all boils down to.

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:01:37

trying to be serious here, don't need little kids comin on here trollin

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:01:44

I'm pretty neutral towards abortion

1. Mainly because I never intend on getting anyone pregnant without meaning to and wanting to have a baby
2. I see both sides of the issue

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:04:22

At 2/22/13 04:00 PM, Darthdenim wrote: Is a pizza a pizza the minute you put your fists in the dough, or when it comes out of the oven?

Whoa, leave fisting out of this.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:06:10

At 2/22/13 04:01 PM, Entice wrote:
At 2/22/13 04:00 PM, Darthdenim wrote: Is a pizza a pizza the minute you put your fists in the dough, or when it comes out of the oven?
that analogy makes me want to stick some fists in dat dough

I can't take credit for it.

Seinfeld thought of it first.

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:06:27

At 2/22/13 04:05 PM, Entice wrote: On the plus side no one ever got pregnant from fisting

I really don't want to google this so I'll take your word for it.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:09:14

Ah, an issue your generation of girls has become so out of touch with. Your grandmothers and in some cases your mothers fought so hard for your rights only to be stripped away bit by bit by subsequent brainwashed generations.

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:10:52

who wants a dead baby smoothie?

its yummy! you can taste the tears of the bereaved mother.

Keep abortion legal?

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:19:29

the only brainwashed people here are religious people

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:24:25

do you think this is a joke? premarital sex is tearing apart not only america, but human civilization as a whole

--supergandhi64

please educate me on exactly how... we are animals it is in our nature to reproduce, married or not.

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:24:35

At 2/22/13 04:20 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: it doesn't really change that instincts don't dictate the laws of society . . . and who said anything about religion? are you trying to derail this topic and start some kind of religious debate? that's low
-- Superdumbass64

no because most NO sex before marriage stems from Religious beliefs. and laws like that in our society would never work.
next time try better when attempting to troll.

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:34:36

if you live in an organized society you can't always follow your baser instincts. sometimes you have to follow laws, even if they conflict with your own motives

--supergandhi64

that law will never pass. teenagers drink, people do drugs, people speed, people commit mixer, people text and drive, people download illegal music, you really think passing a chasity law is gonna stop people from having sex?

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:36:37

Here's to supergandhi64, progressing this thread further and further to becoming locked. Keep it going and you'll be retard of the day for 3 days in a row!

Here has been the most popular abortion thread in politics, just hop on over before he trashes this thread!

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:39:23

At 2/22/13 04:32 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: they would never work . . . according to who? based in what grounds? you're just saying it wouldn't work and that's that? that's really thin

trying to stop people having pre-marital sex would never work you troll. lets see it happens in amish communities, Iran and Saudi Arabia give woman the death penalty over it and that shit still happens. why? because you can't stop human instinct. even when facing the possibility of death in shitholes like Iran or Saudi Arabia people still have pre martial sex Why? INSTINCT.

i'm not satisfied with that kind of answer

of course not your trolling, or really uneducated.

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:39:30

this forums discussing abortions legality, not premarital sex

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:40:23

If it was illegal, women would resort to other methods of abortion, such as black market surgery by unlicensed doctors, or trying to chemically kill the baby/induce miscarriage. Making abortion illegal isn't going to help anyone.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:40:59

At 2/22/13 04:39 PM, FoxTrot101 wrote: this forums discussing abortions legality, not premarital sex

annnd? either way you cannot stop either. trying to make them illegal is FUTILE

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:42:18

ITT: People actually take superghandi seriously

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Keep abortion legal? 2013-02-22 16:49:55

At 2/22/13 04:45 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: how often does it happen in iran or saudi arabia compared to here in the states? i'm pretty sure their laws inhibit premarital sex much more effectively than having no laws against premarital sex

--supergandhi64

because their laws are based on the Quran by the Prophet mohhamed and if you have premarital sex the penalty is DEATH. why do you think Premarital sex and abortion laws are so effective there?