00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Coldest weather you endured

1,657 Views | 35 Replies

Response to Coldest weather you endured 2013-03-04 18:32:59

At 3/4/13 06:00 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: I thought Norway was a lot colder than Sweden, still we get at least -30C every winter. :/

I guess it depends on where you live. I live south and near the coast.

The lowest temperature I know for sure is -25, and other times I have not checked the temperature, or I've forgot it later.

BBS Signature

Response to Coldest weather you endured 2013-03-04 18:36:27

I'd sweat to death if I went out in 45 degree heat

but that's because I do temperature correctly

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Coldest weather you endured 2013-03-04 20:03:09

Nebraskan winter days, with only a shirt and a leather jacket. Oh God, I am used to the cold winters and did not put close attention thinking it would not be that bad, but that was.... ugh

Growing up, other girls wanted to be princesses..., shit, I wanted to be an outlaw

BBS Signature

Response to Coldest weather you endured 2013-03-04 21:17:44

Once I walked through snow while wearing sandals. It was only for a minute though.

my sig has fighters in it bitches

BBS Signature

Response to Coldest weather you endured 2013-03-04 22:44:55

1997 we had 4 feet of snow that in a week with a average of -30F to -50F with 40 MPH winds.

try dealing with harsh winters.

Response to Coldest weather you endured 2013-03-04 22:51:33

Few years back, my region of the US had its coldest winter in decades. I worked during my spring break. One day was at least -10 degrees F. To show off my resilience, I would help people out to their car with dog food and such. Lordy the wind felt like knives. Funny thing: that was my first winter with my driver's license. Made it the whole time with no accidents. First clear, sunny day with completely dry roads, I accidentally rear end another car.