00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

renatocfrancisco just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Artist, Va, And Music For Game :d!

874 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey guys, I tried posting this in the collabonator but... No bites.

Anyways, I'm trying to revitilize a old project from a year and a half ago, a one on one flash fighting game that was supposed to be a bastard mix of Tekken and Street Fighter, with presentation cues from Tekken 4, and an art style that resembles "Tekken in 8 Bit."

This game was practically done as far as engine and gameplay, the characters were built, the game was fully animated, and all the stages were drawn.

All I had to do was flesh the story, add the sounds, and top it off with some music.

School came in, though, and I became demoralized. Now, a year later, I'm trying to finish what I started.

What I need:

Artist:
I need someone who can draw "sketchbook" story stills, akin to the intro's from Tekken 4, however, most likely done in two colors in a hazy artistic fashion. These shouldn't be hard to draw if you have a tablet. I also need nine character portraits done in any style you want.

Voice Actors:
Male: Announcer, Gruff Male, Brooklyn Accent, and Japanese Accent.
Female: Serious Businesswomen Accent, "Anime" or German Accent, and a Bostonian Accent.

Music:
Mostly Stage BG. Should be able to do some things with an early 2000's flare, look up Tekken 4's soundtrack. Somewhat ominous, but more "Bush Era" type stuff. Show me what you got and we'll work from there, there's a lot of flexibility here :P

I really wanna get most of this done over break, since there really isn't much left to do outside of the presentation aspect. It's a really interesting project and, who knows, it might just be awesome.

If you're interested, contact me through either PM or through my email: squidly2000@yahoo.com

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Artist, Va, And Music For Game :d! 2013-02-18 20:10:06

Still need an illustrator for the story stills.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Artist, Va, And Music For Game :d! 2013-02-21 14:05:08

can you show something you already have? any characters, any stories?

Response to Artist, Va, And Music For Game :d! 2013-02-21 14:10:34

I think at this point, all roles have been filled.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Artist, Va, And Music For Game :d! 2013-02-22 22:06:51

I actually now need a Male VA for everything again.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Artist, Va, And Music For Game :d! 2013-02-23 00:30:29

I'm available to do the music. Message me if you're interested :)

thedilking.newgrounds.com

[redshift]

SoundCloud

BBS Signature

Response to Artist, Va, And Music For Game :d! 2013-02-28 12:28:32

At 2/22/13 10:06 PM, squidly wrote: I actually now need a Male VA for everything again.

I'd be happy to give you a sample reading if you message me the script and your and creative direction (assuming I can match the voice you're looking for).

Welcome to bat country.

Response to Artist, Va, And Music For Game :d! 2013-03-03 23:40:49

I can voice act

Response to Artist, Va, And Music For Game :d! 2013-03-04 07:48:59

--------------------------------

Please contact me at DReinertwork@yahoo.com in regards to Voice Acting work/responses. Thank you.

I go by Daniel "ninonybox" Reinert