00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Kids Today 2013-02-14 17:26:52

'ello!

This is my first animation, "KIDS TODAY".

KIDS TODAY

What you guys think about it? :)
I used like 1,5hours for it, and I think it's pretty good for first :3
Basically I'm going to do littlebit longer animations which I'm gonna upload to YouTube and Newgrounds.

So, I'm here for first day and I hope you guys could give me some feedback for that animation if possible.
- Maeklzachson

Response to Kids Today 2013-02-14 22:12:51

At 2/14/13 06:13 PM, mandog wrote: oh god a my little pony joke! hahaha! never seen that before!

Whoa bro, this is the animation forum. Critique his originality in the comments section.

The linework could probably be refined, but overall it was really good for your first submission. The palette & detail was also nice.

Response to Kids Today 2013-02-15 03:20:17

Oh God.... that's just.... holy shit....

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Kids Today 2013-02-15 06:22:48

At 2/14/13 05:26 PM, maeklzachson wrote: So, I'm here for first day and I hope you guys could give me some feedback for that animation if possible.

If it's only 21 seconds long the credits shouldn't take almost half of it in my opinion. You could put all the credits into one frame and leave it there for 3 seconds at beginning or end so people who want to read them can pause. The actual animation only consists of a few tweens but I know how long it takes to get stuff done in 1,5 hours when you first start out. You should definitely continue to practice and try out frame by frame (his change in facial expression could've been a good practice for fbf).

BBS Signature

Response to Kids Today 2013-02-15 08:50:46

no bronies allowed get out

cr0mZX: norway sucks teh penor!!!!!

-

cr0mZX: Full of win and kittens! ^_^\

BBS Signature

Response to Kids Today 2013-02-15 14:24:57

At 2/15/13 08:50 AM, Sinitron wrote: no bronies allowed get out

+1