00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Youtube videos, and Ideas!

812 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Youtube videos, and Ideas! 2013-02-12 07:07:23

I'm learning a Digital Watercolor painting technique that I'd like to perfect, so I'm coming to you guys for ideas!
I'd like you guys to post some ideas for me to draw/ paint, and I'll record them and post them to Youtube for you all to enjoy! :D

You'll be credited for the idea in the Description of the video, and be creative, I like Game and Movie Ideas, but also make some stuff up! Maybe I'll take commissions too, I want it to be Fun!

Be sure to check out my Behance profile for all of my work! (my work will also be uploaded here on Newgrounds too!) : http://www.behance.net/Frosix

Here's my Youtube channel, be sure to Subscribe for all of my Speed Arts, and possibly Tutorials in the Future!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFrosix

Thanks, guys!

Response to Youtube videos, and Ideas! 2013-02-12 07:32:14

Alright,
I wanna see a digital watercolor of Zero from the MegamanX series.
A upper torso shot or bust shot would be fine. You should give him a cocky smerk.

For extra challenge you could do a painting of Zero piloting a Mitsubishi Zero from WWII. Have a double Zeros( "00") painted across the red sun as if it is a personal mark for the pilot.

I hope you like this idea, cause I think it'd be neat to see it done.

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube videos, and Ideas! 2013-02-12 12:03:08

At 2/12/13 07:07 AM, Frosix wrote:

Ideas?

Two sharks wrestling.

Response to Youtube videos, and Ideas! 2013-02-12 15:22:05

At 2/12/13 07:32 AM, Kinsei01 wrote: Alright,
I wanna see a digital watercolor of Zero from the MegamanX series.
A upper torso shot or bust shot would be fine. You should give him a cocky smerk.

For extra challenge you could do a painting of Zero piloting a Mitsubishi Zero from WWII. Have a double Zeros( "00") painted across the red sun as if it is a personal mark for the pilot.

I hope you like this idea, cause I think it'd be neat to see it done.

Alright, I'll see what I can do! I'd love to paint Zero! I'm working on a Super Meat Boy right now, so give me a couple of days! ;p lol

Response to Youtube videos, and Ideas! 2013-02-13 02:03:53

I'd like to see you do a self-portrait.