00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twinkle123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Collabinator & Monthly Voting

14,089 Views | 38 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Collabinator & Monthly Voting 2013-02-07 12:57:16

hey i can watch some of the videos but most of the ones that i try to watch say i need flash player

PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray an 8.5-inch loaf pan with baking spray.

BBS Signature

Response to Collabinator & Monthly Voting 2013-02-07 16:37:39

That skin is hot mmmmmmmmm. At a boy, chamber.

Response to Collabinator & Monthly Voting 2013-02-07 17:58:12

i'll try make my hentai better by finding an artist to help. also you should put nsfw warnings on or something in case people want to make nsfw games

I support abortion. Babies dying is my middle name. The day I like black people is when 'll make a good flash.

Response to Collabinator & Monthly Voting 2013-02-08 00:45:30

My listing only seems to appear on newgrounds.com/collab and not under any of the tabs from "Movies" "Audio" "Art" etc

BBS Signature

Response to Collabinator & Monthly Voting 2013-02-08 02:05:04

Where's a quick link to the Collabinator in the site's navigation? Please reply to me with an answer, because there's GOT to be a more convenient way to get to the Collabinator then just hitting the link on this news blog.

Additionally, I'd like to voice my concern with the project manager's "/reviews/your/movies" and "/reviews/your/art" function being down. Swapping web browsers yields same results.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Collabinator & Monthly Voting 2013-02-08 06:50:38

At 2/6/13 10:40 PM, RobLovelett wrote:
At 2/5/13 05:43 PM, TomFulp wrote:
To everyone who has posted a listing on the collabinator so far - what sort of response have you seen? Have you gotten any bites? Partnered up?
No. Nobody cares about me.

That's a bummer, you have really cool art!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Collabinator & Monthly Voting 2013-02-08 06:52:27

At 2/8/13 12:45 AM, Blordow wrote: My listing only seems to appear on newgrounds.com/collab and not under any of the tabs from "Movies" "Audio" "Art" etc

Since you are only looking for Voice Actors, it only shows up if I say "I am a Voice Actor seeking..." or if you say "I am Everyone seeking An Artist"

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Collabinator & Monthly Voting 2013-02-08 17:53:44

At 2/8/13 06:52 AM, TomFulp wrote:
Since you are only looking for Voice Actors, it only shows up if I say "I am a Voice Actor seeking..." or if you say "I am Everyone seeking An Artist"

Ahh I get ya. Makes sense :P

BBS Signature

Response to Collabinator & Monthly Voting 2013-02-09 08:20:58

and also chicks with dicks a resident evil hentai parody