00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Can i have some feedback

595 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Can i have some feedback 2013-02-01 18:29:39

Hey,

I always liked drawing and started to draw on the computer. after a little bit of practice i made this.

could i have some feedback?

tnx,

Baked0ne

Can i have some feedback

Response to Can i have some feedback 2013-02-01 18:33:57

At 2/1/13 06:29 PM, baked0ne wrote: Hey,

I always liked drawing and started to draw on the computer. after a little bit of practice i made this.

tnx,

Baked0ne

yes, you may.
this looks very flat and 2-d, part of it is because of the profile layout you chose and part of it is because of your colors. there is no lights or darks which denote depth, you need contrast.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Can i have some feedback 2013-02-01 18:38:53

At 2/1/13 06:33 PM, Template88 wrote:

tnx,

Baked0ne
yes, you may.
this looks very flat and 2-d, part of it is because of the profile layout you chose and part of it is because of your colors. there is no lights or darks which denote depth, you need contrast.

tnx for the feedback, iam ltrying to learn shading but it is pretty difficult. i thought i would start of with 2d. ive tryed to give it a little depth but it still looks flat. in my next drawing i would try to prefent that.

Response to Can i have some feedback 2013-02-01 22:04:06

Your work does seem a bit flat, but it's an interesting take on the style. I would work on your effects, mainly shading.

Response to Can i have some feedback 2013-02-01 22:38:29

looks like a delightful dainty little 1920's coupe you'd see in a slyvian chomet film or prof.layton game, but there are problems, we not really problems more aspects that could be included, firstly: the windows are a solid colour when really they should be transparent reflective surface, also as the car is metal its should have some highlights added, also headlights, unless the front has a mono light then I'll let you go on that one, yeah decently good, you've got potential.

Response to Can i have some feedback 2013-02-02 00:22:13

tnx,

Baked0ne

nice colors, try another angle, like front 3/4