00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

mixtape cover artist needed

944 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

mixtape cover artist needed 2013-01-28 23:45:23

hey guys I'm releasing a mixtape and was wondering if anyone would be willing to make an urban/graffiti type cover for the cd.
There will be no pay as I am not selling the mixtapes, it is non profit for me and the artist. It would be greatly appreciated and you will be given full credit for your work. thanks

Jmerk800 - Newgrounds artist for life.

BBS Signature

Response to mixtape cover artist needed 2013-01-28 23:52:59

At 1/28/13 11:45 PM, jmerk800 wrote: hey guys I'm releasing a mixtape and was wondering if anyone would be willing to make an urban/graffiti type cover for the cd.
There will be no pay as I am not selling the mixtapes, it is non profit for me and the artist. It would be greatly appreciated and you will be given full credit for your work. thanks

While I dont have time for this I support your project and wish you luck in finding artists!
inb4 escalus and template bitching

Response to mixtape cover artist needed 2013-01-28 23:59:34

If I can have a listen I'll draw you up something that matches the sound. If you like it' I'll finish it.

Response to mixtape cover artist needed 2013-01-29 06:12:39

actually the assignment and the details regarding payment and credit are fully described in a manner that is respectable and mature. I for one find nothing to bitch about.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to mixtape cover artist needed 2013-01-29 16:06:20

At 1/28/13 11:59 PM, 372 wrote: If I can have a listen I'll draw you up something that matches the sound. If you like it' I'll finish it.

yeah sure, that sounds great.

Jmerk800 - Newgrounds artist for life.

BBS Signature

Response to mixtape cover artist needed 2013-02-11 20:24:36

At 1/28/13 11:45 PM, jmerk800 wrote: hey guys I'm releasing a mixtape and was wondering if anyone would be willing to make an urban/graffiti type cover for the cd.

Ill help you out i get bored with school work at times lol, i have a couple of covers here is one

mixtape cover artist needed