00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw)

127,648 Views | 98 Replies

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-26 23:34:47

At 1/26/13 11:34 PM, Darthdenim wrote: I still say it's a hoax.

Did you see her suck it off?

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-26 23:36:45

At 1/26/13 11:34 PM, TheColourAwesome2 wrote:
At 1/26/13 11:34 PM, Darthdenim wrote: I still say it's a hoax.
Did you see her suck it off?

Sure, the video is real, But I don't think she uploaded it.

I think somebody just took a beastiality video they found on the web and uploaded it to a fake Facebook account.

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-26 23:37:36

-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-26 23:40:12

At 1/26/13 11:30 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/26/13 11:27 PM, jjjkuk wrote: This is really pathetic. What the hell is wrong with people these days doing stupid shit like this? This is what happens when everyone just stops caring about everything and lose their morals. She deserves all the shit she gets.
You realize that it's not only most likely a fake account, but that she actually did know what she was doing, right?

Not to mention that people have been having sex with animals for thousands of years. This is nothing new in the very least.

She lost a bet, fucked her dog, and put up a video of it on the Internet for millions of people to see. Just because people have been doing it, doesn't mean it's normal. Animals don't fuck other species, so there's no reason to do it. Their dumbass religion told them to do it.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-26 23:40:19

At 1/26/13 11:12 PM, Xenomit wrote:
Some people like things you don't. I know it's terrible.

Don't be the guy who defends bestiality Xenomit. You're bad enough already.

And don't you want to get away from the 'animal fuckers' stigma that comes with being a furry or does that stereotype indeed have some truth behind it then?

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-26 23:45:08

At 1/26/13 11:37 PM, MiloBased wrote: if you're desperate to see it
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3ab161eb1744fccfb0a49627 f1e343d5

lmfao that was fast

| Site | Steam |

BBS Signature

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-26 23:45:25

I'm telling you people, that women probably has fucked that dog lots of times.

She isn't just some chick who was forced to fuck a dog after losing a bet.

I'm sorry if that ruins your fantasy, or whatever, but it's most likely true.

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-26 23:45:56

The link got taken down? oh wow.

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-26 23:48:33

well I expected more haha

BBS Signature

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-26 23:50:01

Ya know it's times like these that make me wonder what the hell is wrong with some people.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-26 23:51:22

At 1/26/13 11:47 PM, Xenomit wrote:

I don't have anything against you Xenomit, but you seem to get into a lot of arguments lol. Like every thread I read with you in it includes you debating about something or another. I guess you're just strong to your beliefs eh? Personally I don't really care if people shit all over what I believe.

| Site | Steam |

BBS Signature

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-26 23:52:42

I personally don't care if people fuck animals, but it is a little weird because animals cannot give consent.

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-26 23:54:57

Dogs can be Woman's best friend to, hope he didn't get doggie AiDS though cuhz shes probably a nasty bitch since she didn't even use a rubber

Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw)

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:00:12

At 1/26/13 11:46 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote:
downloaded it

thinking about making a reaction video

That sounds fucking lame but I want to see your face in video format so you should do it.

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:00:51

The video isn't up any more and for some reason I want to watch it

where can I find it fellas pls help

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:01:36

At 1/27/13 12:00 AM, Halberd wrote: The video isn't up any more and for some reason I want to watch it

where can I find it fellas pls help

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:02:15

At 1/26/13 11:52 PM, Darthdenim wrote: I personally don't care if people fuck animals, but it is a little weird because animals cannot give consent.

In regards to giving consent - why the fuck is it even needed?

There is no risk to the dog, no pain, no suffering, no trials or tribulations.
It's just a dog, releasing hormones, into some woman.

Even on a psychological level, the dog has no sense of being taken advantage of.
He's probably happier than a pig in shit when he's blowing his load into that woman.

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:02:35

Defending someone els who's doing it doesn't mean I'm into it. It doesn't have anything at all to do with me being into bestiality, it has to do with people preaching about how you should just let people do their own thing without judging them, unless they're hurting someone els. This girl isn't hurting a single person or animal by letting her dog fuck her, so get off her tits about it. Jesus christ this shit is hypocritical.

If she lets her dog fuck her, maybe she lets other people fuck her dog, i.e penetration. Hell, maybe she uses a strap on herself.

Is that ok with you? She might not do it herself, but it happens to other animals.

Sheep shagging anyone.

BBS Signature

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:06:46

At 1/26/13 11:59 PM, Zachary wrote: see: attention whore

As far as I can tell, the arguments in this forum tend to have good reason or some sort of merit. I'm more concerned with empty discussions derailing to "You're dumb - No *you're* dumb!", or circle jerking in general.

BBS Signature

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:09:44

The video got taken down. It looks like she got banned or something.

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:18:10

Its fake, ive seen the video before.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:23:29

At 1/27/13 12:18 AM, BumFodder wrote: Its fake, ive seen the video before.

I can't believe anybody bought this in the first place.

Wake up, people! It's the internet!

Whoever that woman is, she's just some skank who likes to tape herself fucking dogs.

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:36:24

At 1/26/13 11:52 PM, Darthdenim wrote: but it is a little weird because animals cannot give consent.

ruffer!

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:41:43

At 1/27/13 12:01 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3ab161eb1744fccfb0a49627 f1e343d5

I'm so morbidly curious.

But I'm also afraid to watch it, so I won't. It's like, I don't want to be like "Well, it's official. I've watched a girl get fucked by a dog". And IDK if I could look in the mirror and respect myself for seeking that out.

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:46:02

At 1/27/13 12:41 AM, LemonCrush wrote:

I'm so morbidly curious.

But I'm also afraid to watch it, so I won't. It's like, I don't want to be like "Well, it's official. I've watched a girl get fucked by a dog". And IDK if I could look in the mirror and respect myself for seeking that out.

You've never seen a chick get fucked by a dog before?

Are you new to the internet?

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:47:49

Personally, I see no problem with this. Bestiality is a weird thing because people are raised to think that sex is a human-on-human thing.

She's letting her dog fuck her. So what? Like somebody said earlier in the thread, that pup was probably happy as fuck, like anybody is when they have sex.
Now, if this was another thing, like the other video circulating (the one of the guy grabbing and absolutely fucking the guts out of a chicken), then I'd be mad. that's abuse. He's damaging the animal physically and absolutely terrorising it. This woman is just bending over and letting the dog fuck her. No damage or anything.
If she had, say, forced the dog to mount or or penetrated the dog with a dildo or something else, that would also be pretty obvious abuse.

Then there's the argument that she could be causing the dog psychological pain. Fair call, that makes perfect sense.
However, no doctors or scientists have proven or disproved this theory, so all arguments on it are null and void until somebody finds cold hard evidence that letting a dog willingly penetrate a willing human is damaging to the dog's psyche.

For people saying that it's "weird", "sick" or "wrong", remember that those words are subjective to each person and each society or group of people. What one person or group finds "sick" might be considered normal by another person or group's standards.

At 1/26/13 11:59 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 1/26/13 11:51 PM, Elephly wrote:
I don't have anything against you Xenomit, but you seem to get into a lot of arguments lol.
see: attention whore
At 1/26/13 11:51 PM, Elephly wrote:
I don't have anything against you Xenomit, but you seem to get into a lot of arguments lol. Like every thread I read with you in it includes you debating about something or another. I guess you're just strong to your beliefs eh? Personally I don't really care if people shit all over what I believe.

Some people have different opinions from the masses. some people like to argue those opinions. nothing wrong with that.

At 1/26/13 11:54 PM, MrPercie wrote:
At 1/26/13 11:52 PM, Darthdenim wrote: I personally don't care if people fuck animals, but it is a little weird because animals cannot give consent.
Because they probably dont, they just fuck.

unless they start yapping at yer, then I would take that as a no.

Consent is a human concept. Animals have no idea what it is because it's not instinctive to them.
Personally, I see now harm in it so long as the chick in the video knows what she's doing and isn't hurting the dog. And from this angle, it doesn't look like it.

Defending someone els who's doing it doesn't mean I'm into it. It doesn't have anything at all to do with me being into bestiality, it has to do with people preaching about how you should just let people do their own thing without judging them, unless they're hurting someone els. This girl isn't hurting a single person or animal by letting her dog fuck her, so get off her tits about it. Jesus christ this shit is hypocritical.

Has anybody heard of this "straight men for gay rights" movement?
Yup, that's right. People who are not gay are standing up for gays. They must be gay, then!

Nope. Not everyone who defends something particularly takes part in it. Do we really need to rehash the stupid pedophilia debate? (if you could call it a debate).

Let's go on a less extreme tangent: I'm a full-blown carnivore. I love meat, and I couldn't go a day without it.

A few of my close mates are vegetarians - and I respect that! I think vegetarianism is a pretty tough thing to have to do, and requires a fair bit of determination (for someone who was bought up otherwise). It's also a good way to eat healthy, often.

Now, when people bag them out for being vegetarians, I stand up for them, of course. There's no reason why vegetarianism is a stupid thing.
Now, I would never go full veg, but I still support my vegetarian friends.

I don't see a problem with that. Does anyone else see a problem?

At 1/27/13 12:02 AM, Gagsy wrote:
If she lets her dog fuck her, maybe she lets other people fuck her dog, i.e penetration. Hell, maybe she uses a strap on herself.

I just choked on my burger a bit.

She lets her dog have sex with her. That, in no way, means that she lets others fuck her dog or that she anally penetrates the dog. There's absolutely no merit to that claim and you look stupid making it up.

At 1/27/13 12:23 AM, Darthdenim wrote:
At 1/27/13 12:18 AM, BumFodder wrote: Its fake, ive seen the video before.
I can't believe anybody bought this in the first place.

Wake up, people! It's the internet!

Whoever that woman is, she's just some skank who likes to tape herself fucking dogs.

What's your thought on people taping themselves masturbating/having sex with someone and putting it on the internet for everyone to see?

At 1/27/13 12:41 AM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 1/27/13 12:01 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3ab161eb1744fccfb0a49627 f1e343d5
I'm so morbidly curious.

You simply seeked and saw something. There should be nothing morally wrong with that! Just remember that watching it made you no better or worse as a person, and that you're just the same dude as before :)

Professional audio/visual idiot, poor excuse for a human being, gathering dust on a shelf somewhere in Sydney, NSW, Australia.

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:50:59

At 1/27/13 12:46 AM, Darthdenim wrote: You've never seen a chick get fucked by a dog before?

Are you new to the internet?

No I haven't. I just avoid it. It's really gross to me. It doesn't arouse me...same reason I've never seen 2 girls 1 cup.

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 00:53:01

At 1/27/13 12:47 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote:
I just choked on my burger a bit.

She lets her dog have sex with her. That, in no way, means that she lets others fuck her dog or that she anally penetrates the dog. There's absolutely no merit to that claim and you look stupid making it up.

My point was more to lead onto the fact that it does happen to other animals and just because she isn't doesn't suddenly make bestiality ok..

BBS Signature

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 01:05:11

At 1/27/13 01:04 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/27/13 01:00 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/27/13 12:59 AM, Xenomit wrote: Interspecies sex happens all the time. Who gets to say weather it's bad or not.
murder happens all the time. see where im going?
Murder ends another life. Sex just makes you happy.

happy is subjective

Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 01:06:10

At 1/27/13 01:04 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/27/13 01:00 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/27/13 12:59 AM, Xenomit wrote: Interspecies sex happens all the time. Who gets to say weather it's bad or not.
murder happens all the time. see where im going?
Murder ends another life. Sex just makes you happy.

Rape happens all the time. See where I'm going?

BBS Signature