00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Match.com says Vegas lawsuit absurd

498 Views | 4 Replies

http://www.rgj.com/viewart/20130122/NEWS07/130122001/

I agree, she seems like an idiot if she doesn't realize that the world isn't pretty. I'm sure she'll win her case because America rewards stupidity.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Match.com says Vegas lawsuit absurd 2013-01-24 13:09:54

First of, it's horrible that something like this actually happened.

Secondly, yeah she really doesn't have any good basis for her lawsuit. Sure one could think fault should be with this dating site because they are the ones that set the two up. But as it also says the man that assaulted her didn't have any criminal record, so there was no way of knowing he was mentally insane, and it is not like that is something you write in your profile when you try to get a date.

But sure enough just give her the right lawyer and a stupid jury, and she'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Match.com says Vegas lawsuit absurd 2013-01-24 13:25:25

Great, another idiot that is suing someone.

What are they going to shutdown "online dating" websites now and demonize it so it becomes even harder to meet people?

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Match.com says Vegas lawsuit absurd 2013-01-24 14:29:29

At 1/24/13 01:50 PM, Travis wrote:

Oh god, your sig lmao

S&Box, the gameĀ Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Match.com says Vegas lawsuit absurd 2013-01-24 15:26:28

At 1/24/13 01:50 PM, Chemich wrote: Who in the actual fuck goes to online dating websites anyways?

Though I admit, it's pretty fun to make troll accounts there and fuck with foreveralones...

Do you know who is really foreveralone? Those who never go out and look for someone and refuse to use online versions of such things claiming they are "sad" or similar.

I don't use dating sites myself as I personally prefer looking elsewhere, but there is no mistaking the fact they are great ways to meet people if you come across those of a similar mindset.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature