00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

marbleheadzzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What is good about kids today?

1,469 Views | 26 Replies

What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 00:54:35

Everyone is always talking about how kids today are rude and suck, what do you think about that? Why is that statement wrong or right?

BBS Signature

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 01:09:16

At 1/24/13 01:01 AM, Xenomit wrote: Most of them are. In America anyway. It's a mixture of the last generation becoming massive pussies and not properly raising their kids, the pussification of America, and all the shit that's on Tv, the kinds of music they listen to, and Facebook.

A few other small factors as well.

Tv, most certainly. Music, that is iffy for one reason in my mind that stands out.
Music is a way for teenagers like myself use to vent their frustrations and get away from this wasteland of stupidity the youth of america are turning this once great country into. It has nothing to do with the artist, it's how the kids interprate the lyrics.

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 01:12:11

Kids are still funny as fuck, the other day i was in the store and this little kid wuz all enthusiastic and was like, "Mommy is that the new Batman game ???? My head just explllllooooooooded !!"

I couldn't help but to laugh at how the mom conveniently ignored him with a "Thats nice honey" as the boy stared into the glass case with his hopes up that she was going to by it for him

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 01:16:35

Kids are enjoying a great time in their lives and don't need grumpy old people ruining it for them.

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 01:16:52

But yeah, spoiled self centered and rude.

Not all of them.

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 01:18:02

At 1/24/13 01:16 AM, Tremulos wrote: Kids are enjoying a great time in their lives and don't need grumpy old people ruining it for them.

Dude, Im 15 and i mostly agree with what they are saying

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 01:49:21

The generations worsen gradually. Overall, the present generation is more technology oriented. What may bring about more scientists.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 02:18:40

there seems to be a lot less kids these days as opposed to 2005-06, the population must be decreasing.

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 02:51:04

At 1/24/13 02:18 AM, amplefied wrote: there seems to be a lot less kids these days as opposed to 2005-06, the population must be decreasing.

hahaha no there inside either their houses getting fat or in eachother getting the women pregnant

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 02:57:24

you have a very divisive way of thinking

maybe that's so you can feel superior because you don't fit into either group and are "above" that nonsense

im inside 90% of the time and eat nothing but junkfood yet i manage to stay under 136 lbs

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 03:01:33

At 1/24/13 02:58 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/24/13 02:57 AM, dimonman2 wrote: im inside 90% of the time and eat nothing but junkfood yet i manage to stay under 136 lbs
maybe your dad is merlin and casts weight loss spells on you at night

doubtful my dad is a drunk, the only spell he can cast is not get raped in jail

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 03:06:23

At 1/24/13 03:04 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: you shouldn't joke about rape. rape isn't funny and joking about it only proliferates rape culture

--supergandhi64

it wasnt a joke, for what hes done to me and my mom, he deserves nothing less then that

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 03:10:18

At 1/24/13 01:01 AM, Xenomit wrote: the kinds of music they listen to

People have been saying this about every single generation for a long time.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 03:38:28

they're good for nothing brats spoiled by planning

BBS Signature

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 03:43:56

At 1/24/13 02:54 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: there's this one poster who is very quick to reply to every thread about children... remember kids; don't talk to strangers

--supergandhi64

Yes kids. Don't talk to Xenomit.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 03:59:15

Bullshit. Kids don't change. That's just what old people say when they don't want to admit they're old, grumpy farts who don't understand the young people anymore.

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 07:14:26

I hope this answer your question

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1330441 (nsfw)

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 07:34:12

Kids today are more open minded.

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 07:39:53

Yes. I think it's to do with a number of factors really; music in particular (don't pout and say they can look for good music, cause it's just not out in the 'mainstream'), rock has become less prominent, and solo artists and boy-band groups have taken over the market, so the only things kids are fed these days are 'pussy on my dick, tryna' make it stick yo', or 'girl you don't know you're beautiful, that's what makes you beautiful'. It's basically turning them into smug, loveless, gangster wannabe pussies.

Another factor is things becoming more digital and acceptable (due to Glee; that fucking show). Most kids just spend their time watching commentaries on YouTube now and not giving a shit about their social lives. It's also a lot to do with this generation being smug and indifferent; opting to 'just ignore it'. Fuck that, if you ignore it it's only going to get worse. I know arguing or typing up about it isn't gonna make a difference, but it's not going to do any harm or make them any more likely to delve deeper into becoming shut-in, obese, obnoxious douchebags; who think it's okay cause we ignore them and it's seen as more fucking acceptable now.

Voice Actor

BBS Signature

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 07:46:04

All kids are rude. I think the only reason 'todays' kids are any worse, is because the adults have forgotten how much of a little shit they were, and they think this generation is worse.
The only thing that's different now is that kids can be rude from farther away.

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 08:48:48

Haha dude kids are assholes now cuz the access to information and media we all have and think they know It all because older people refuse to take advantage of It ime

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 08:58:19

They're getting sexier. And thats pretty cool.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 11:44:49

Kids have, are, and always always will be dicks. No matter when, no matter where.

Fun to play with, even better to eat.

BBS Signature

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 12:01:34

Kids these days need to go outside more

lel

BBS Signature

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 12:19:04

There are plenty of factors on why kids today are so bad, but strip away all of our gadgets/technology and all of the pop culture that we have today, and this problem is really no different than it ever was with kids. Throughout time, kids usually liked what previous generations hated as a way of rebelling or simply not caring for what their parents say, and we're seeing that for ourselves right now.

Some would call it as wussification of America, or simply spoiling the kids, and they might have a point, but this is not a recent problem that we had to deal with, and I'm sure that most people stop caring about it after a while.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 15:56:11

the posuy is beter than ever nowwadays and they dont ever let me dhave none boy

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to What is good about kids today? 2013-01-24 16:00:35

what is good about kids these days?
they make good targets, they make good soldiers, they make adults who pay psychologists millions, they make art that is beyond that of adult comprehension, they make us smile, they make people think and move when they go missing, they make adults cringe when they perish, they cry, they give shitty teachers a job, they are good for throwing away money on

i feel evil today

BBS Signature