Be a Supporter!

DBZ fans are so easy to troll

  • 11,381 Views
  • 110 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 03:41:47 Reply

At 1/25/13 03:37 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/25/13 03:36 AM, Xenomit wrote: And what's stopping superman from royally fucking him up while he's asking king kai about all his weaknesses, including where his super powers are nullified
the fact that he could instant transmission to a safe place while he asks king kai, you dork

Not King Kat, you tardbutt! Supermegamoose!

DBZ fans are so easy to troll


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 04:06:58 Reply

Sekhem
Xenomit

Stop arguing already, you two. We'll bang later, okay?

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 04:35:57 Reply

*Sigh*, not this shit again...

DBZ fans are so easy to troll


NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 06:17:40 Reply

At 1/25/13 05:37 AM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: Goddammit OP, do you see what you've done? You've created an endless debate that will now go on for eternity!

That was his plan all along.

That clever dick.


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
last.fm Never Forget

BBS Signature
PurpleCandy
PurpleCandy
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 07:41:45 Reply

At 1/25/13 12:07 AM, homor wrote: A person with a sonic OC as their avatar is on no grounds to call anyone "laughable."

No it's only because I'd rather be a (sega-wise) hedgehog than a human, atleast I admit its unoriginal


BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 09:04:50 Reply

Can everyone please shut up? I think you're missing a REALLY crucial fact.
And that crucial fact is....IT'S NOT REAL! None of it is. So why does it fucking matter who would win?
Why does whoever would win between the two really matter that much to you?

At 1/25/13 03:24 AM, kisame wrote: Megalomantlasaur would wipe the floor with Trantatox, you stupid poopbox! Your face is an ugly butt!!!!!!!!!

And this put me in a good mood haha xD


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Jumbe
Jumbe
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Reader
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 17:04:46 Reply

how the frank does this thread get 5 pages?


Everything in this post is wrong.
I'm sorry, Jumbe, but you're fucking ugly -Amaranthus

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 17:44:13 Reply

At 1/25/13 01:33 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 01:23 AM, zag wrote: Though, I never actually heard that until Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.
Strong enough magic could PROBABLY kill him.
Like I said, he's never really faced a whole bunch of magic, so there's no way to tell. But yeah, get enough of either magic or lead and it can do some bad shit to him.

If I'm to use MK vs DC as a credible source (which I'm not by the way, because that would be retarded) then Superman can be killed by magic (FATALITY!)
Otherwise, we simply don't know for sure if a massive enough quantity of magic could kill him.
Also, technically, Doomsday (to my knowledge, which is somewhat limited on the topic) did kill superman by way of raw strength. Then he needed to be revived in 'The fortress of solitude' (XD)
Again, not that it matters because even if he can be killed by force alone, it's been proven that Goku doesn't have the capability to deliver enough force regardless, so he still loses.

Not that Goku is a magician or anything, so that still doesn't matter.
What exactly are spirit balls and kamehameha's? Are they bursts of pure energy or what?

Essentially. They're made of ki, which is more or less defined as life energy. Technically speaking though, if you can define ki, then you don't really know what it is because of its level of abstractness. I've always found that concept stupid though, so let's just call it life energy.


BBS Signature
PurpleCandy
PurpleCandy
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 18:11:24 Reply

Before Heath Ledger died he said he is sure Superman could beat Goku


BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 18:57:33 Reply

How this conversation last this long is beyond me, especially since the answer is fairly obivous right from the start. Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan would own both Superman and Goku rather easily, considering that it's the size of the universe, survived an attack that is on par with the creation of the universe, and has virtually unlimited amount of power that is fueled by GAR.

To be fair though, TTGL is the size of the universe, which is a massive disparity in size and whatnot, but regardless.


Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 19:25:23 Reply

At 1/25/13 06:09 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/25/13 05:44 PM, zag wrote: it's been proven that Goku doesn't have the capability to deliver enough force regardless, so he still loses.
no, none of this has been 'proven'

there has never been any official crossover

goku has attacks that have the power to decimate entire galaxies and possibly universes

superman has no attack of this power and nothing superman would throw at goku would even faze him, considering buu/cell/and even freiza have tried attacks far beyond anything capable of what superman would be able to throw at him and it didn't kill him

Look... I used to be like you.
The simple fact is, I was wrong and you are wrong.
Just watch the Death Battle. It will all make more sense to you then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA&list=PLB833073B65 9FD65A&index=1

Unless you're too fucking stubborn, in which case you'll be afflicted with this wrongness forever.

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 19:27:00 Reply

At 1/25/13 06:17 PM, Sekhem wrote: i bet krillin could even take superman

Actually, if he could land a destructo disc, he would be cut in half.
For the same reason that the Juggernaut "cannot be stopped" his destructo disc seems to "cut anything in half."

Does anyone know if superman can survive being cut in half?

BBS Signature
Valor56
Valor56
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 20:15:51 Reply

At 1/25/13 05:19 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/25/13 05:03 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 04:37 PM, Sekhem wrote: the fact remains, however, that goku can destroy galaxies in a single attack and superman CANNOT
And the fact remains that it wouldn't kill superman. It wouldn't even incapacitate him.
even titano can incapacitate superman with his weak ass 'eye beam

Titano's eyes are covered in a thin layer of kryptonite. Without that he would shoot regular lasers


Follow me here: http://valor56.newgrounds.com/follo w You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon

BBS Signature
Valor56
Valor56
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 20:25:34 Reply

At 1/25/13 08:18 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/25/13 08:15 PM, Valor56 wrote: Titano's eyes are covered in a thin layer of kryptonite. Without that he would shoot regular lasers
and even regular lasers fuck up superman

see 'the omega effect'

Sure the omega beams can kill a Human but superman is not a human you goku loving fuckhead


Follow me here: http://valor56.newgrounds.com/follo w You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 21:24:56 Reply

At 1/25/13 08:32 PM, Xenomit wrote: and can fly 6 times the speed of light. 6 times the speed of light. At that velocity, his punches (which could already bust up a planet on their own) hit with 50 octillion megatons, or 20 septillion supernukes. What's a septillion?

20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

^ That many supernukes, smashing into whatever it is he's hitting.

Instant transmission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgyk71VRoUE


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 36
Animator
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 21:35:23 Reply

ITT: The thread proves itself to be very true.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 21:56:20 Reply

At 1/25/13 09:28 PM, Xenomit wrote: 2. He's not gonna be able to see him. Superman is going 6 times the speed of light, which means the image of superman wont reach Goku until he actually hits him, and then it'll be too late.

Trust me, I'm not fighting for the other side...
However, technically goku doesn't need to see a punch to dodge it. He feels it as it's being thrown.
For this reason, he'd like know he was going to be hit and he'd try to dodge it. However, as is described in the video, superman is faster, so he would fail.


BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 22:06:02 Reply

At 1/25/13 09:56 PM, zag wrote:
At 1/25/13 09:28 PM, Xenomit wrote: Superman vs Goku stuff...

Also, there is one more thing worth pointing out.
Despite logic and reason, Goku has faced foes far, far stronger than himself and he won (after a fuckton of dialogue and numerous episodes)

I don't know very much about Superman, because I don't read the comics, because his story is lame (except Doomsday, which is fucking badass <3)
But Goku tends to face impossible odds and reign victorious nevertheless. Perhaps Superman does this as well. As a matter of fact, he probably does.

The only other factor I need to mention is, despite popular belief, Superman is not invincible. His power is limited by the sun (though he does magnify the power he receives greatly)
But if an individual were powerful enough, they could defeat him. No magic, lead or kryptonite required.
Doomsday proved that (even if he didn't permanently kill him, they certainly defeated each other and to my understanding, Superman was, technically dead)

But most importantly, Goku still loses (almost positive of that)

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 22:11:19 Reply

At 1/25/13 09:28 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 09:24 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Instant transmission.
1. That requires complete concentration

He did it while charging a kamehameha wave. Regardless, he can still do thing where he moves so fast, it looks like the instant transmission, but on a smaller scale.

At 1/25/13 09:37 PM, selena wrote: Superman is gay.

/thread


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 22:19:18 Reply

goku wins cuz his golden locks are fuckin lush
superan's nerd ass aint got no bitches with that ugly ass tramp lois


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 22:20:03 Reply

At 1/25/13 09:28 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 09:24 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Instant transmission.
1. That requires complete concentration

He did it while charging a kamehameha wave. Regardless, he can still do thing where he moves so fast, it looks like the instant transmission, but on a smaller scale.

At 1/25/13 09:37 PM, selena wrote: Superman is gay.

/thread


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
OwnageGiy223
OwnageGiy223
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 22:50:14 Reply

At 1/25/13 10:46 PM, Xenomit wrote: stuff

You realize you've fallen into a troll's trap, right? I agree with you on the fact that Superman would kick Goku's shit, but you're just being troll bait right now.

OwnageGiy223
OwnageGiy223
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 23:06:35 Reply

At 1/25/13 10:56 PM, dragoswrath wrote:
At 1/25/13 10:46 PM, Xenomit wrote: A bunch of shit or whatever I don't even
Goku can just teleport from planet to planet to planet without even breaking a sweat. And remember when Goku pushed that massive energy bomb that was about to destroy the earth back at kid buu? When has Superman ever dealt something that intense?

Tbh the writers or Superman tend to just be smarter than the DBZ ones, in the way of not falling into the same hole countless anime do where they make the main character powerful and then obviously need a powerful villain to go along with it. But instead of keeping it sane they keep trying to step it up with making the main character able to overpower the villain, which in turn means an even more powerful villain appears and in the end they are doing absolutely ridiculous things like dealing with the 'energy bomb' you mentioned which in turn THEN needs the main character to be able to step up the game and beat it.

The same error appears in MMORPGs for another example, in WoW instead of re-evaulating the health and damage etc. you can do they just shove more hp on the boss and force them to do more damage. Which in the end turned a game where you would be lucky to have 10k hp and deal a few thousand damage to having 200k+ hp and dealing over 100k damage a hit. Which then obviously needs the enemies to be able to hit such values also. Which in the end just ends up becoming more ridiculous with each passing time it is done.

Frankly from what I can tell, Superman could indeed be as powerful or more so than Goku, but the writers understood not to go ape shit with showing what he can do so the stories at least keep to some resemblance to the other heroes and villains.

and then suddenly another 10 pages of ranting against this point as it seems that is basically all this thread is with its surprisingly high post count of raging.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 23:59:12 Reply

At 1/25/13 10:50 PM, Sekhem wrote: PICKED APART
At 1/25/13 10:54 PM, Xenomit wrote: I simply don't have anything better to do than bulk up my post count.

It's been decided. Another saga ends.

DBZ fans are so easy to troll


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:04:53 Reply

At 1/26/13 12:02 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 11:59 PM, jjjkuk wrote: It's been decided. Another saga ends.
Did you read the link posted a few posts up? He purposefully made goku stronger, and his strongest form wasn't even as strong as superman with base stats.

It's over, Xenomit. You're done.

Get out of here.

Shoo.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:06:04 Reply

I think it'd be more plausible that Goku and Superman team up as opposed to fighting each other.

Fucking shit, no one would be able to beat them.


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
last.fm Never Forget

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:06:23 Reply

shoo fly
dont bother me


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Diablifrit
Diablifrit
  • Member since: Jan. 23, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:08:49 Reply

At 1/26/13 12:08 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/26/13 12:04 AM, jjjkuk wrote: It's over, Xenomit. You're done.

Get out of here.

Shoo.
Why are you in denial? Why is it so hard for you to accept that a fictional character that you like, just so happens to be no where near as powerful as you thought he was?

Grow up man.

look who's talking

OwnageGiy223
OwnageGiy223
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:12:09 Reply

At 1/26/13 12:08 AM, Diablifrit wrote: look who's talking

lolwhat? Superman is WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY stronger than I thought he was. I thought Goku would kick Supe's teeth in, but I was proven wrong by hard evidence. I still like Goku and think Superman is lame. Finding out that Superman is stronger didn't change my opinion of either of them.