So, many years ago I've heard of this Nebula VST but whenever I actually get the free version and try it, my computer could not put up with it.
I see t praised on many audio forums for the wonderful analog emulations, brilliant ....whatever, so, I decided yesterday to try it again.
Got the free version and installed it. My impressions are not really positive.
- crashes whenever I run it in same project with T-Raks or plugins from Nomad Factory
- all amp, preamp, tape and tube emulations don't really do anything to the sound
- compressors don't really act like compressors
- reverbs are a bad joke
- the "liquid" slider doesn't do anything, maybe some bad artifacts in one reverb program
- when I run together with plugins that use same engine I have bursts of high pitched noise and my mixer channels go on red and stay there even after the sound stopped
Now, I see so many people being amazed by it that it makes me wonder, am I getting the bad results only?
What's your experience with it?