00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Insignificant things that anger you

4,337 Views | 69 Replies

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-22 17:54:16

People who can take a joke or criticism and get angry about it or begins to cry.

When people go around my home with shoes on, i mostly go barefeet and hate when i get stuff on my feet.

People who are selfish or arrogant or just think that they are right about everything and that everything they do is right and who refuses to belive in what others say or when others say what they have done is wrong.

Racist or homophobic people who cant hold their opinion to themself.

People who belives in stereotypes about ADD/ADHD or others like that and say it out like its fact and they all are like that.

People who try to control me or what i am gonna do a certain times when its none of their business. (this is not when there is something i need to meet up to or someone asking me to do something or if i am at school or some work stuff But trying to control what i should do)

People who try to help me without asking first while i dont need help and the person are doing his/her own thing. (Also dosent help when i know the person probably will screw it up)

People who are disrespectful toward other people.

People who treat animals bad.

Sometimes when people compain about it being cold or having a little pain all the time.

Butthole

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-22 17:57:25

People who Cant take a joke or criticism and get angry about it or begins to cry.

Sometimes when people Complain about it being cold or having a little pain all the time.

Fixed

Butthole

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-22 18:16:59

Man, lots of small, seemingly petty things piss me off more than they should.

Loud chewers who don't shut their mouths when they're eating.
People who assume I'm new at my job, even though I've been there for going on 6 years.
People who have large groups sit down at the table opposite the register so that if someone needs to go to the bathroom at the back or put condiments in their coffee, they are either having to push their way through or tell the people to move.
People who talk to other people when they're the next in line to order, thereby making me mad and the people behind them mad. (I've taken to moving away from them and starting to do small tidy ups to pass the time or take the next person's order).
Slow movers in malls who take up about 5-6 people in width. And then move into where you're moving when you're almost around them.
People who empty their pockets of pennies and nickels to pay you when you are incredibly busy and there is a huge lineup.
People who run stop signs when you're stepping into the road.

There's probably more, but I can't be arsed to name them all.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-22 21:14:03

At 1/21/13 04:14 AM, xXCostelloXx wrote: anything that has raisins- kill yourself

I disagree because

oatmeal raisin cookies
raisin bran
ants on a log

dubstep

I disagree because

Noisia - Machine Gun (16 Bit mix)
Bassnectar - Time Stretch
Rusko - Bionic Commando

At 1/21/13 01:18 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: In Heroes of Might and Magic V

I didn't know they kept making those games. I loved playing Armageddon's Blade back in the day.

At 1/21/13 09:54 PM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Also, when someone chews with there mouth open

I'm with you on that.

At 1/22/13 06:16 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: Slow movers in malls who take up about 5-6 people in width. And then move into where you're moving when you're almost around them.

I really hate it when groups of people in the mall or on sidewalks think it's okay to walk side by side, obstructing the flow of foot traffic.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-06-25 20:03:01

Bump.

When a man and a woman hold hands in public.

It really pisses me off because it's normal for them. But if I did it with my boyfriend, we'd get weird stares and perhaps even insults and threats of violence.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-06-25 20:05:56

People who drag their feet when they walk.

My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-06-25 20:16:58

People who complain about having low self-esteem. And more specifically, people who complain about having low-self esteem as a result of nobody paying attention to them. And these are the same people that don't do anything to warrant attention.

I mean Jesus H, if your self-esteem is low, it's not because OTHERS aren't paying attention to you, it's because YOU aren't doing anything to make you proud of yourself!

Every time I see some whiner complaining about this sort of thing, I just want to walk up, grab them around the throat, and very calmly give them this list of suggested esteem-boosters:

-Play a sport
-Talk to your family
-Talk to your friends in real life (not the Internet)
-Write an interesting story
-Write a not-interesting story
-Draw a quality picture of something cool.
-Draw a crappy picture, then learn how to draw better. Then draw a better picture of something cool.
-Play an instrument
-Mow the GODDAMN lawn
-Shovel the FUCKING driveway

-Just do SOMETHING besides sitting on your big fat ass and complaining about how boring your life is.

I mean, god.

-homsarrunner3

"lol what the fuck that's the best grammar nazi I've ever seen"-Sause, referring to me

"learn to suck some good dick. itll come in handy." -Luis on living in San Francisco

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-06-25 20:20:18

This zipper on my shorts is always falling down. It irks me.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-06-25 20:55:45

People who pronounce the word habanero "ha-ban-yer-oh." Like you would with jalapeño, except there is no ñ in habanero. "ha-ban-yer-oh" is a hyper-foreignism.

It'd be like if I pronounced minora "min-yor-ah" like I'm Peggy Hill or something.

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-06-25 23:18:03

At 6/25/13 11:14 PM, Entice wrote: Old people that drive like ten miles below the speed limit in the left lane and slow down traffic for miles

God damn I hate my town

Simple fix: Make a person's speed limit equal to their age.

Think about it: All the reckless, likely drunk young-uns will be forced to slow down, and the old farts will be forced to drive at fucking warp speed to avoid breaking the law. Also increases the chance of old folks dying and no longer overpopulating this country and soaking up everyone else's money.

"lol what the fuck that's the best grammar nazi I've ever seen"-Sause, referring to me

"learn to suck some good dick. itll come in handy." -Luis on living in San Francisco