00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lordmagian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What's the problem with feminism?

3,925 Views | 66 Replies

Response to What's the problem with feminism? 2013-01-21 20:46:25

At 1/21/13 08:27 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
I couldn't give a shit about your page. Find someone who doesn't find your being here annoying.

I thought you said you were done replying? Here we are with the hypocrite thing again. Just stop. It's not about who wins, it's about getting your opinion through. Why do you think we people post on forums?

ila

Response to What's the problem with feminism? 2013-01-21 20:47:20

At 1/21/13 08:46 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote: I thought you said you were done replying? Here we are with the hypocrite thing again. Just stop. It's not about who wins, it's about getting your opinion through. Why do you think we people post on forums?

So you can't find anyone then? I'll do whatever I want cunt.

Response to What's the problem with feminism? 2013-01-21 20:53:41

At 1/21/13 08:47 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: So you can't find anyone then? I'll do whatever I want cunt.

Foul language is the answer to your problems? You sir, are mad. :3

ila

Response to What's the problem with feminism? 2013-01-21 21:26:27

It's been said easily over 20 times but just in case you didn't get it. All the feminists I have ever heard of or seen or that have ever been portrayed in media is that of the Feminazi Thundercunt that can't stand places like Hooters, hate men simply for the actions of other men and make massive generalizations about men that aren't at all true and almost always can be true for females but they think that it isn't possible, because you know, Females are the very definition of perfection.

If there are any Feminists that are actually interested in equal rights (and I do mean equal, not the "equal" that really means: more than a man has), I've never seen them. It's true, Men and Women are totally different beings and we work and think on different levels. Hell, even our physical anatomy can define needs for different treatment. Most women are weaker than men (they don't like to admit it even if its true), why? Mostly because they weigh way less and aren't inclined to do upperbody and core workouts, rather they do cardio and jog, which, while making you fit, isn't going to do as much as the prior in terms of muscle growth. It's not true for all, but it is true for most. Of course, there's also pregnancy which makes women super vulnerable for a straight 9 months.

Cultural differences about gender roles is also another influence that clearly defines us as male and female. Men are strong, courageous and protectors as well as an emotional rock that shouldn't break down in a panic or cry in front of others. Women are the portrayals of emotion and moral righteousness, they support husbands, care for children and teach the children how to properly act and define right from wrong. While there's nothing inherently wrong with this, and for a long time, almost all people tried to adhere to these roles, many people as of the last half century, have wished to part from these roles and gotten quite a bit of flak for doing so.

Part of these people became the Feminists, those who wished to not be legally held back by social conventions, which is fair. But this quickly evolved from wanting to not be held back, to trying to get even at the whole damn male gender for years of abuse, rape, and work inequality. It became a "crusade" to end all social convention and every stereotype even if the women who adhered to them wanted to adhere them. Anyone who followed a typical convention was considered a "slave" to society. A "death to the housewife" mentality defined the mission of feminists. Cease all gender roles and persecute all men, the glorious mission of extreme feminists.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to What's the problem with feminism? 2013-01-21 22:21:12

I'm wary of feminists. I'm ok with them I guess. I think they fall short of what they should be. It should be equality for everyone not just females. I don't want to get hated on because I am a male. I never chose to be male or have "male privilege". I'm not against women. In fact quite the opposite. I'm not doing this for my image or for any other reason that I don't think it is ok to judge a person based on their gender.

Response to What's the problem with feminism? 2013-01-21 22:33:58

At 1/21/13 08:22 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 1/21/13 08:16 PM, Xenomit wrote: Guys what is going on in here can't we just agree that all feminists are stupid
They're not. But you are.

I can't tell if that page is a joke : O
:O

BBS Signature

Response to What's the problem with feminism? 2013-01-22 00:28:46

I always thought that feminists were more about hating men because we rule pretty much everything, and do not credit women for much. Therefore, feminists make a huge statement about how men are shit and that women should be the ones in control because they are better. Personally I don't agree with this. I am all for equal rights between women and men, in fact I'm all for equal rights between everyone, but because of people who take it too far, I don't know if such a thing as total equality will happen.