00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Partial Supporter Badge - feasible?

488 Views | 7 Replies

Would it be possible to have a partial supporter badge, something that is exactly like the normal supporter badge but split up into parts?

For example, if it was split up into 5 parts, then it'd be $5 for each partial badge, and if you buy a partial badge, then you'll get the same red star, only with the word "[PARTIAL]" stamped on the long bar that goes down; also the text that is there for a supporter ("Member" >> "Supporter") to ("Member" >> "Partial Supporter [x/5]") where X is the number of badges they bought?

So if someone pays $10 then they get "Partial Supporter [2/5]" in place of their "Member" text.

Feasible, or not?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? 2013-01-19 22:32:58

At 1/19/13 10:30 PM, Gimmick wrote: Would it be possible to have a partial supporter badge, something that is exactly like the normal supporter badge but split up into parts?

For example, if it was split up into 5 parts, then it'd be $5 for each partial badge, and if you buy a partial badge, then you'll get the same red star, only with the word "[PARTIAL]" stamped on the long bar that goes down; also the text that is there for a supporter ("Member" >> "Supporter") to ("Member" >> "Partial Supporter [x/5]") where X is the number of badges they bought?

So if someone pays $10 then they get "Partial Supporter [2/5]" in place of their "Member" text.

Feasible, or not?

I say just let people start donations with 5$ and give them the badge, really, it's just a badge....
Maybe different colors for how much you donated?
Like 5 gets you a green
and 10 gets you red
15 purple
20 orange
and like 30 gold or some shit, I don't kow

Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? 2013-01-19 22:42:12

I say just let people start donations with 5$ and give them the badge, really, it's just a badge....
Maybe different colors for how much you donated?
Like 5 gets you a green
and 10 gets you red
15 purple
20 orange
and like 30 gold or some shit, I don't kow

I want a pink one.

Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? 2013-01-19 22:43:16

Let's also add an option where Tom Flup writes me a check for ten dollars and I get a Mooch badge

Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? 2013-01-19 22:43:27

This is a good idea and you should suggest it to Tom.

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds Classifieds: commission animation

"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? 2013-01-19 22:49:42

At 1/19/13 10:44 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 1/19/13 10:43 PM, 3Flay wrote: This is a good idea and you should suggest it to Tom.
Bet $25 he won't do it. I read somewhere on ED that he's a jew...

Nothing on ED is entirely accurate. They create those articles for laughs, and nothing but.

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds Classifieds: commission animation

"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? 2013-01-20 00:33:48

At 1/19/13 10:49 PM, 3Flay wrote:
At 1/19/13 10:43 PM, 3Flay wrote: This is a good idea and you should suggest it to Tom.
Nothing on ED is entirely accurate. They create those articles for laughs, and nothing but.

Keyword: Entirely

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? 2013-01-20 00:46:10

Thanks for reminding me, the article on NG is hilarious, I wonder if my account on it still works though