00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This may be of importance

812 Views | 18 Replies

This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:05:34

I would consider signing this petition. Fucked up things are going down this year if you don't know already and it's times like this that people should rise up and fight for what is right and passed as morally sane, they are trying to get our guns and they are trying to silence our protests that have the same equivalent of F5ing a website... Yeah it may be a DDoS but it's done for the right fucking reasons, they don't want you to hear people like Alex Jones and they don't want you to know that the U.S. government has bought what would be considered an insane amount of hollow tip bullets (I would estimate 1.7 million) after having gotten several other third-world countries to relinquish their weapons.

Well I've got a question, how do we protect ourselves from tyrannical government when they plan to restrict the use of fully automatics to government/military purposes only, leaving us with nothing but semi-automatics and pistols. They don't want you to have guns because they know it makes it that much less of a hostile takeover when nobody is feeling ballsy. We're not the ones that need to be put in control, it's the government that does for trying to pull such acts of treason.

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:15:38

Silencing someone else by DDoSing their website is not a valid form of protest in my book.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:19:29

At 1/11/13 09:15 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Silencing someone else by DDoSing their website is not a valid form of protest in my book.

I'd agree, it's immature and moronic. However, should it require jail time?

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:33:33

I signed it!

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:37:18

At 1/11/13 09:28 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/11/13 09:19 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 1/11/13 09:15 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Silencing someone else by DDoSing their website is not a valid form of protest in my book.
I'd agree, it's immature and moronic. However, should it require jail time?
Yes. It causes monetary damage, afterall.

monetary damge... okay, people that work for the government are always trying to DDoS websites like WikiLeaks, thepiratebay or encyclopediadramatica. But god forbid, when we turn around and do it to them because they are pulling treason on their own country. They're trying to strip us of our weapons so that we have nothing to defend ourselves when they decide to take over, that's the importance of the situation, I don't give a fuck whether yo consider DDoS to be immature, we are doing it in defense of our own country.

Did you know that there's actually a section in the constitution stating that is actually considered treason to alter any part of said "document" therefore, when Obama and Biden are trying to get people in North Dakota to relinquish their weapons, they are actually committing an act of treason against this entire country.

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:47:46

At 1/11/13 09:42 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/11/13 09:40 PM, RacistBassist wrote: I think it shouldn't be allowed. There's a difference between protesting outside of a business and forcibly barricading its entrance
But if a business is corrupt and crooked, then you have no choice.

Just because they're a business doesn't make them demigods. They have to face the consequences of their actions.

But vigilante justice isn't how corrupt and crooked people/businesses are dealt with.

BBS Signature

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:47:48

At 1/11/13 09:40 PM, RacistBassist wrote: I think it shouldn't be allowed. There's a difference between protesting outside of a business and forcibly barricading its entrance

This video explains how it is the same equivalent of a protest or a "sit-in" at work... The only difference is that it's being done from computers in all locations around the world.

Irregardless of whether people agree on this or not, Anonymous is still going to pull DDoS attacks because they have good reason. This country was founded on beliefs that everyone is free but how can we all be free when everything that happens in the world is being masked by the media public? and furthermore, why are people getting killed for coming out against it? It was one thing when they killed the celebrities but now that more than 100,000 people know it won't be so easy to just slide all this under the rug like it never happened.

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:00:18

At 1/11/13 09:54 PM, Xenomit wrote: If the government isn't gonna take care of it, then the citizens must. You don't just let someone bend you over and fuck you "because citizens don't have the authority to make changes". That mindset really, really scares me, because so many Americans have it, and it's what is gonna get this nation killed.

Not really though. If you have a problem, go sign that petition. That's your justice. I'm not going to sign it, because I disagree with it.

What you don't realize is that vigilante justice is just you trying to right a wrong with another wrong. By DDoSing a website, you are silencing someone, deleting their freedom to speech, our most important right in the US.

BBS Signature

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:08:14

At 1/11/13 10:00 PM, FattyWhale wrote:
At 1/11/13 09:54 PM, Xenomit wrote: If the government isn't gonna take care of it, then the citizens must. You don't just let someone bend you over and fuck you "because citizens don't have the authority to make changes". That mindset really, really scares me, because so many Americans have it, and it's what is gonna get this nation killed.
Not really though. If you have a problem, go sign that petition. That's your justice. I'm not going to sign it, because I disagree with it.

What you don't realize is that vigilante justice is just you trying to right a wrong with another wrong. By DDoSing a website, you are silencing someone, deleting their freedom to speech, our most important right in the US.

But I am calling out to you as fellow American, not as an internet troll... what gives you such a reason to distrust me, or any of these other concerned people? So are you telling me that you're alright with the fact that they're attempting to crack down on Militia in the U.S., the Militia which exists mainly because of the government? We are fighting for your freedom and you continue to let them fuck you in the ass... Everything they've been doing in this past year is just wrong to me, from the YouTube-mp3 conversion and piracy crackdowns to them trying to actively cancel out the ENTIRE Bill Of Rights... and you're alright with this, I REALLY WONDER WHAT IS GOING TO BECOME OF THIS COUNTRY.

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:10:45

You have to be careful here. In the same way that not all forms of shouting over another person are forms of protesting neither should that nuance apply to DDoSing.

This doesn't seem like the kind of thing which will get passed mainly for the underlying premise it requires: that the government be able to distinguish between malicious DDoSing and DDoSing for protest.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:20:28

Sorry, I must have missed the point where this thread diverted into an argument about gun control.

I thought it was about the legality of DDoS attacks on websites as a form of protest. Regardless of the issue you are "protesting," a DDoS attack effectively silences one side of the argument, disallowing people to make their own decisions after analyzing arguments on both sides of the issue. If you think this is a way of upholding the constitution, I don't know what to say to that.

BBS Signature

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:28:51

At 1/11/13 10:20 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Sorry, I must have missed the point where this thread diverted into an argument about gun control.

I thought it was about the legality of DDoS attacks on websites as a form of protest. Regardless of the issue you are "protesting," a DDoS attack effectively silences one side of the argument, disallowing people to make their own decisions after analyzing arguments on both sides of the issue. If you think this is a way of upholding the constitution, I don't know what to say to that.

But that's the point, they are trying to illegalize DDoS because it is one of our final means of getting the right thing done. They know that if they can silence DDoS, they will be more likely to do the things they do without being distracted or overthrown in the process. No, Irregardless of what the government says that shit is not going to pass... It couldn't be considered an illegal DDoS if every American was doing it, which they'll be doing eventually because were tired of the government lying to us AND WERE TIRED OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU BEING A SLAVE TO THE FUCKING SYSTEM.

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:39:11

At 1/11/13 10:28 PM, GrandDaddyPurp wrote:
At 1/11/13 10:20 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Sorry, I must have missed the point where this thread diverted into an argument about gun control.

AND WERE TIRED OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU BEING A SLAVE TO THE FUCKING SYSTEM.

Whose tired of being a slave to the system?

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:51:34

At 1/11/13 10:31 PM, Xenomit wrote: Because what they're doing is against the constitution to begin with. They're trying to convince the government to ban guns (1 broken right, ah-ah-ahhh)

The Constitution changes. If you do not want any changes to your right to bear arms, you should present sound arguments against that change, not completely silence any opposition.

and then silencing anyone who tries to stop them (2 broken rights, ah-ah-ahhh).

The exact thing DDoS attacking will do??

They've gone beyond what is acceptable and don't deserve to have their freedom of speech.

Yikes. Sorry, you're wrong if you think because someone is trying to change the constitution deserves to be stripped of their rights. I'm really not sure for which side you are fighting. You really seem to hold the 2nd amendment on a pedestal and step all over the first. I think you need to figure out what you really want. A society where anyone who disagrees with you gets their basic freedoms taken away, or a society where people can debate things and come to a majority decision.

On the whole, I think you're missing the point of the petition, which the thread is clearly centered around. The petition is to legalize DDoS attacks as a form of protest. When considering such, you must look at the big picture, not just one issue that you want to silence with a DDoS attack.

BBS Signature

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:52:40

At 1/11/13 10:39 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote:
At 1/11/13 10:28 PM, GrandDaddyPurp wrote:

AND WERE TIRED OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU BEING A SLAVE TO THE FUCKING SYSTEM.
Whose tired of being a slave to the system?

I think he was referring to everybody who had a bit of human sanity left in their brain, not having that be you, apparently.

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 23:05:53

At 1/11/13 10:51 PM, FattyWhale wrote:
At 1/11/13 10:31 PM, Xenomit wrote: Because what they're doing is against the constitution to begin with. They're trying to convince the government to ban guns (1 broken right, ah-ah-ahhh)
The Constitution changes. If you do not want any changes to your right to bear arms, you should present sound arguments against that change, not completely silence any opposition.

While that may be true, they went against the constitution when they tried to actively cancel out the Bill Of Rights, TREASON, making us completely rightful to come out against our government because that's what the constitution clearly states.

The exact thing DDoS attacking will do??

Yes while DDoS can be used for constructive and destructive purposes, the government should still be able to tell why such acts are being pulled against them. They know that Anonymous has a voice in this world and they look to effectively silence us by making DDoS illegal

Yikes. Sorry, you're wrong if you think because someone is trying to change the constitution deserves to be stripped of their rights. I'm really not sure for which side you are fighting. You really seem to hold the 2nd amendment on a pedestal and step all over the first. I think you need to figure out what you really want. A society where anyone who disagrees with you gets their basic freedoms taken away, or a society where people can debate things and come to a majority decision.
On the whole, I think you're missing the point of the petition, which the thread is clearly centered around. The petition is to legalize DDoS attacks as a form of protest. When considering such, you must look at the big picture, not just one issue that you want to silence with a DDoS attack.

I speak of all these other things because they are linked with the DDoS petition YOU DUMB FUCK!!! They are trying to silence DDoS attacks so that nobody has any say in what goes when the government tries to pass laws like ones that strip us of our rights as American citizens. No, I wonder what side you are on, you are blinded by the boundaries of your own ego and the beliefs that are shoved in there.

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-12 01:20:24

Signed. It's about time someone did something about this, as they're known to have been lying to us for decades now.

BBS Signature

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-12 09:37:33

the irony is that anonymous these days mostly ddos's pro-gun websites and pro-gun related things

how stupid are you people

wats up

Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-12 09:43:52

At 1/12/13 09:37 AM, Socratius wrote: the irony is that anonymous these days mostly ddos's pro-gun websites and pro-gun related things

how stupid are you people

I meant to also say that ddosing is also a way of silencing people and anonymous silences a lot of pro-gun people via ddosing so in other words you are all fucking retarded

wats up