Life is such a frightful bore,
To get through the day is such a chore,
So for time to pass I have to draw.
I look in my brain where ideas I store,
And I locate my idea drawer,
(Not a literal drawer, but a metaphor).
I open the door to the core of the drawer,
(A literal door, a metaphorical drawer),
Expecting to find ideas galore,
But it's empty. Wow. I fall to the floor.
No ideas? Oh no. I'll need some more.
But where in the world can ideas be looked for?
It weighs on my mind, I almost let out a roar-
Oh wait, I know. I'll ask the Art For...
So to you, Art Forum, I do implore,
Come and tell me what to draw,
Please validate the day I swore,
That today Aigis would be a whore.
Right. That was dumb.
So. Anyway. Ignore all that. The point of this thread is that if you tell me to draw something, I will draw it. For one day (that part's in the title).
* You can only request one thing at a time.
* Try not to request anything overtly disgusting. That's not really what I want to be drawing.
* Try not to just request a stream of consciousness of the first five things that come into your head (Mike Tyson fighting a bear who's jumping on a trampoline which is on fire, etc. etc.) If there are too many elements to a drawing, I reserve the right to not draw it.
* Try not to be too disappointed when your request doesn't turn out very well.
* I won't make two consecutive pictures from one user unless there are no other requests for a little while.
* Also, to the regulars. Don't request the same thing you do in every one of these threads. Be original, dudes and dudettes. Come on.