00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DashXero just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best State in America?

3,570 Views | 65 Replies

Response to Best State in America? 2013-01-09 22:09:59

Denial

BBS Signature

Response to Best State in America? 2013-01-09 22:13:46

I've lived in many states, and have done extensive traveling all over the United States, and personally loved Florida. The scenery is beautiful, the people are friendly, and there's always a party going down somewhere nearby. Everything seems so much cleaner down there, and having the ocean pretty close by is a plus since I love to surf.

The downside to Florida are the tropical storms and the humidity. Unless you're at the beach or in your home to keep cool regularly, the heat will get to you quickly. I've seen plenty of people pass out or end up in the hospital from heat strokes, so it's necessary to stay cool and hydrated.

To be honest, I really don't like Washington. It's calm here, but at times I feel like I get bored out here very easily. It could just be where I'm at though. Having no neighbors is always a plus.

BBS Signature

Response to Best State in America? 2013-01-09 22:41:21

At 1/9/13 10:13 PM, GoldHazard wrote: To be honest, I really don't like Washington. It's calm here, but at times I feel like I get bored out here very easily. It could just be where I'm at though. Having no neighbors is always a plus.

I'm gonna venture a guess and say you live in Kitsap County.

Response to Best State in America? 2013-01-10 04:15:26

From what I've been to, I found Pennsylvania to be the most beautiful and all-around perfect state.

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Best State in America? 2013-01-10 04:56:00

All the cool states have Disneyland and Sixflags because Mickey mouse

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Best State in America? 2013-01-10 05:40:52

At 1/9/13 09:03 AM, Suprememessage wrote: People keep saying California, that's confusing for me because that place has crime crawling out of the woodworks. Anyone care to elaborate?

As far as I'm concerned, Texas and Florida have a much higher crime rate.

At 1/9/13 01:02 PM, GACBassPlayer wrote: Oh my God, a Texan talking about how awesome they are. Big fuckin surprise. You people are annoying as shit.

This post made me laugh because of its partial truthfulness.

I think we should all move to Maza, North Dakota