Be a Supporter!

Masturbating to hentai

  • 16,688 Views
  • 118 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
KhaosEater
KhaosEater
  • Member since: Dec. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 22:14:11 Reply

I think it's okay as long as you know the difference between hentai and reality, these girls or whatever people fap to aren't real. And that should be established before viewing it. LOGIC BITCHES


The one time I sussept to peer pressure and it is to watch mlp

Dev
Dev
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Reader
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 23:34:55 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:09 AM, Squidbit wrote: For the same reason anyone masturbates to feet or scat or bdsm or just regular tits. They like it.

This pretty much sums it up. I mean, if you like anime I wouldn't find it too far fetched that it would become a sexual interest as well.

Also, why do you even care what other people jerk it to, anyway?


.

BBS Signature
InsertFunnyUserName
InsertFunnyUserName
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 23:47:17 Reply

Hentai isn't my thing due to it being consistently ridiculous and usually poorly made but I can see the appeal to those who are into that kind of thing. If crazy porn plots are your passion in life, hentai is the thing for you.

Ultimately it comes down to the fact that people in porn are no more a real part of your life than hentai girls. You're not going to fuck them, touch them, or otherwise encounter them in any way. I think you may be overestimating the quality of real porn. At the end of the day, we're still all alone in our rooms touching ourselves to pictures of women we'll never meet. Go us.


[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-08 00:15:39 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote: Why do you people do this? its not even real.

The same reason why anyone would jerk off to furries or scat play or whatever.

Are you freakazoids so detached from the real world that you can only get off to fantasy?

Yes, because all of us who jack off to hentai are detached, lonely little gobs with no future. Way to cast aspersions on others who disagree about who or what they're getting their rocks off to like some ITG.

god go outside and get a girlfriend or something

And this is coming from someone who had a spaz attack in a fast-food joint when talking to a girl, and talking about how the TSA is threatening to take our freedoms like a conspiracy nutjob. Me thinks that the pot is getting awfully black now isn't it?


Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Laphin
Laphin
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Voice Actor
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-08 01:12:12 Reply

I dunno... personally... I don't understand it either, there's no way in hell I could get off to anything animated. I mean... it'd have to be like, coming out of my TV like The Ring girl. :D

Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Reader
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-08 03:13:01 Reply

I'm not being satirical or sarcastic I tried masturbating to 2d and I may as well have been masturbating to nothing

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-08 03:14:13 Reply

At 1/8/13 03:13 AM, Halberd wrote: I'm not being satirical or sarcastic I tried masturbating to 2d and I may as well have been masturbating to nothing

We don't all have the same cock, Halberd.

hungryartist
hungryartist
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-08 11:01:29 Reply

Speaking of hentai is it wrong for me to post it on this website because I was getting ready to post a lot more!.
http://hungryartist.newgrounds.com/follow


BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-08 11:10:29 Reply

At 1/7/13 04:12 PM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: Some people find fictional characters hot. Its human nature sort of.

moe is something you dont get in real life

II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-08 11:30:03 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote: and anime and cartoons and etc.

Why do you people do this? its not even real. Are you freakazoids so detached from the real world that you can only get off to fantasy? god go outside and get a girlfriend or something

Very poor trolling but I'll bite.Real porn can have you pussy-less just as much as fake porn, what's your point? Also don't fall out of your chair or anything but it's possible to be into both styles.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-08 11:31:50 Reply

At 1/8/13 12:15 AM, orangebomb wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote:

And this is coming from someone who had a spaz attack in a fast-food joint when talking to a girl, and talking about how the TSA is threatening to take our freedoms like a conspiracy nutjob. Me thinks that the pot is getting awfully black now isn't it?

Exposed.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-08 12:14:52 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote: and anime and cartoons and etc.

Why do you people do this? its not even real. Are you freakazoids so detached from the real world that you can only get off to fantasy? god go outside and get a girlfriend or something

No porn is real. So, I don't see a difference between hentai or a Jesse Jane movie

Also, masturbation in general is a totally normal, and actually beneficial process...so I don't see an issue...

Have fun in your early grave because you don't jerk off.

beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-08 19:09:19 Reply

At 1/7/13 10:23 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/7/13 03:10 AM, Wunderbar wrote:
At 1/7/13 03:07 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: Xenomit tells stories of fucking furries all the time.
i don't see your point.
Neither do I anymore.

Nobody does


Hi

BBS Signature
scoutthesoldier
scoutthesoldier
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-08 19:22:02 Reply

At 1/7/13 12:01 PM, XD0042006 wrote: I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend and i still jerk off to hentai everysingle day no one is going to stop me.

Are you bisexual or something?


That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature
yukato13
yukato13
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-28 21:16:58 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote: and anime and cartoons and etc.

Why do you people do this? its not even real. Are you freakazoids so detached from the real world that you can only get off to fantasy? god go outside and get a girlfriend or something

We all have different fantasies broh, What about girls who masturbate to hentai then?

argile
argile
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-28 23:24:35 Reply

Some of those Inkings are more human than human though.

TucoM
TucoM
  • Member since: May. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-28 23:55:41 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote: and anime and cartoons and etc.

Why do you people do this? its not even real. Are you freakazoids so detached from the real world that you can only get off to fantasy? god go outside and get a girlfriend or something

http://www.ve7kfm.com/n9ogl.html


BBS Signature
Onepiece285
Onepiece285
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-29 00:24:47 Reply

otaku catgirl onee-sama uguu

Masturbating to hentai


///\(^-^)/HESTIA DANCE\(^-^)////--\\\2016 NHL Playoffs Discussion\\\--///Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching///

BBS Signature
CiviLies
CiviLies
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-29 01:51:53 Reply

At 4/29/14 12:24 AM, Onepiece285 wrote: otaku catgirl onee-sama uguu

Where'd you get my picture from

WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-29 02:02:50 Reply

Because it can be better then real porn.


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Onepiece285
Onepiece285
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-29 03:25:12 Reply

At 4/29/14 01:56 AM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 4/29/14 12:24 AM, Onepiece285 wrote: otaku catgirl onee-sama uguu
kawaii desu ne~?
Kombawa minna?????

arretikeno yume wo kaki atsume

Masturbating to hentai


///\(^-^)/HESTIA DANCE\(^-^)////--\\\2016 NHL Playoffs Discussion\\\--///Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching///

BBS Signature
lithiumsol
lithiumsol
  • Member since: Feb. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Artist
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-29 05:15:41 Reply

you should try it, don't fear the tentacruel.

Thor
Thor
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-29 16:18:15 Reply

I don't do it often at all, but sometimes you're just in the mood for certain things, you know?

could go for some hentai rn actually
Avery
Avery
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-29 16:45:18 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote: and anime and cartoons and etc.

Why do you people do this? its not even real. Are you freakazoids so detached from the real world that you can only get off to fantasy? god go outside and get a girlfriend or something

Who wouldn't wanna see Shrek fucking Dexter's mom. Come on.


BBS Signature
SneakyGameBoy
SneakyGameBoy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Gamer
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-29 18:02:40 Reply

Maybe it's because you don't understand what people appeal to. And really you don't have to understand, people just like it and want to have a extended imagination when they masturbate.


XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature
Tankdown
Tankdown
  • Member since: May. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-29 18:18:36 Reply

Reality has been a disappointment. Also not to attach myself to anyone in real life.

If I fall in love, than I'll forget hentai.


My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

solamander
solamander
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Melancholy
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-29 18:26:16 Reply

:At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote:

get a girlfriend or something

what a ridiculous notion

FreedomMagnum
FreedomMagnum
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Writer
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-29 18:37:22 Reply

Ass is ass, no matter the form

Masturbating to hentai


BBS Signature
PotHeadParadise
PotHeadParadise
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-29 20:19:37 Reply

its fucking funny that people masturbate to lines and colors.

masturbate to REAL women. do you want me to mail you a playboy magazines? delusional kids these days bro.


Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature
tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2014-04-29 21:10:01 Reply

I kinda feel bad for you. It sounds like you lay awake at night suffering from knowing other people don't spend their sexy tim the same way you do.


I respond to every message!

BBS Signature