00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Multiculturalism, Do you hate it?

4,660 Views | 34 Replies

Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-05 06:33:27

Tell me BBS, do you hate multiculturalism as much as me?

I fucking hate it, Norway has fallen victim to the multiculturalizards, who blindly allow 'Muslims' (AKA, SCUM) into the country where they filth up the place, join gangs, commit crimes and give a bad name to Norway!!!

I tried to express my opinion and now the multiculturalizards threw me in the big house.

Multiculturalism sucks...

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-05 06:39:42

At 1/5/13 06:33 AM, Breivik wrote: Tell me BBS, do you hate multiculturalism as much as me?

I fucking hate it, Norway has fallen victim to the multiculturalizards, who blindly allow 'Muslims' (AKA, SCUM) into the country where they filth up the place, join gangs, commit crimes and give a bad name to Norway!!!

I tried to express my opinion and now the multiculturalizards threw me in the big house.

Dude, I know. I hate all the retarded white people that have overrun the entire world messing up everything for the indigenous people. I wish they'd just all go back to ...oh wait - they don't have a home country.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-05 13:20:21

At 1/5/13 06:33 AM, Breivik wrote: I tried to express my opinion and now the multiculturalizards threw me in the big house.

Forced multiculturalism is ridiculous.

Sorry your country sucks.

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-05 13:55:45

We don't need another gimmick account.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-05 16:01:57

At 1/5/13 01:20 PM, LemonCrush wrote: Forced multiculturalism is ridiculous.

I know the OP is clearly trolling, but are you really this stupid?

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-05 16:22:57

At 1/5/13 04:01 PM, Camarohusky wrote: I know the OP is clearly trolling, but are you really this stupid?

The fuck are you talking about?

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-05 19:35:22

At 1/5/13 04:22 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 1/5/13 04:01 PM, Camarohusky wrote: I know the OP is clearly trolling, but are you really this stupid?

Were you just joking in that previous post?

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-05 19:54:17

The account name is Breivik. You know this guy? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik Even his avatar is the same.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-05 20:47:40

At 1/5/13 01:20 PM, LemonCrush wrote: Forced multiculturalism is ridiculous.

Shine on, LemonCrush.

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-05 22:12:25

At 1/5/13 07:54 PM, Warforger wrote: The account name is Breivik. You know this guy? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik Even his avatar is the same.

Ah...no, I didn't pay attention to the poster.

I stand by my comment though.

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-07 09:29:12

At 1/5/13 07:35 PM, animehater wrote:
Were you just joking in that previous post?

I... i um... want to agree with him... I think foreigners should be allowed in but I don't think people should be forced to serve them or worry about what offends them... but if they want to that's okay? Is that really an extremist opinion?

ya hear about the guy who put his condom on backwards? He went.

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-07 10:06:54

Obvious troll is too obvious for me to attempt a response.

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-07 16:01:13

is to be hated when people say "you have to respect [insert stupid idea, culture, whatever, here]", respecting stupidity will only lead humanity to be stupid

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-08 03:30:56

On paper terms like "diversity", "mutual understanding" and "multicultural society" are good things. I'm sure we'd all like more of these things within our countries.

However in practice these things simply mean "tolerate Islam no matter what, even if it means forsaking your countries values". That's when I have an issue with those things.

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-09 19:32:42

At 1/8/13 03:30 AM, Ononymous wrote: On paper terms like "diversity", "mutual understanding" and "multicultural society" are good things. I'm sure we'd all like more of these things within our countries.

However in practice these things simply mean "tolerate Islam no matter what, even if it means forsaking your countries values". That's when I have an issue with those things.

thats what happens when you let propaganda show the victimizer as victim and say "lets tolerate whatever shit these barbaric ghouls do"

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-09 19:34:43

as long as I dont have to eat: asian, spanish and seafood.

meat and potato's are the best.

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-09 19:44:07

Multiculturalism and Politically Correct, both just ways for people to say that I need to tolerate their beliefs and culture at the cost of my own.

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-13 19:28:53

At 1/5/13 06:33 AM, Breivik wrote: Tell me BBS, do you hate multiculturalism as much as me?

;;;
Multicultural societies IMO only has 1 problem, when people move to my country & decide that they will not become Canadian & insist we have to accomidate their way of life !
You want to stay the way you were, go back to where you came from.

What I really hate is the so called politically correct !
They need to have that ideology beat out of them.

No dude, you murdered over 70 people.
That's why yer in the big house & yer lucky the USA would have probably executed you (eventually) Its to bad you hadn't done that in China.

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-23 15:15:12

At 1/5/13 10:12 PM, LemonCrush wrote: I stand by my comment though.

Wouldn't expect anything less of you..

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-23 18:13:53

I have had great experiences with many different people and families that immigrated from the Middle East to Canada and you know what they are some of the most hospitable and warm people I have come to call my friends. In my experiences with Muslims and other people of the Mid East well they enjoy great food and conversation and they are all about the family unit and treating others with respect and dignity. On the other Hand many Americans I have dealt with have been hostile, paranoid, rude, Vulgar , chauvinistic , greedy, ego inclined and just down right not happy people.

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-23 18:16:54

At 1/9/13 07:34 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: as long as I dont have to eat: asian, spanish and seafood.

meat and potato's is tantamount to Pleb food LOL.

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-24 04:33:00

At 1/23/13 06:16 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 1/9/13 07:34 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: as long as I dont have to eat: asian, spanish and seafood.

well the amount of Spanish and Asian are either spicy or shit I don't like plus seafood is nasty and Meat and Taters are the best. it may be "Pleb" but I love it call me old fashioned.

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-24 04:37:55

At 1/24/13 04:33 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 1/23/13 06:16 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:

well the amount of Spanish and Asian are either spicy or shit I don't like plus seafood is nasty and Meat and Taters are the best. it may be "Pleb" but I love it call me old fashioned.

As much as I like Spanish, Asian, and other types of food, at the end of the day there's really nothing like a good steak and a few spuds to fill you up for hours.

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-24 04:43:12

At 1/24/13 04:37 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: As much as I like Spanish, Asian, and other types of food, at the end of the day there's really nothing like a good steak and a few spuds to fill you up for hours.

I am just old fashioned growing up with my grandparents influencing me (Scandinavian) Meat and potatoes, nothing ethnic or mixing foods (lasgana Pizza though I still eat pizza ETC) just plain old humble food

but nothing beats going to the local Tavern buying a Burger and all you can eat fries for $12 bucks and a few Pints of beer!

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-24 15:03:45

At 1/24/13 04:37 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote:
As much as I like Spanish, Asian, and other types of food, at the end of the day there's really nothing like a good steak and a few spuds to fill you up for hours.

and you guy's wonder why america has the highest heart disease, cancer and obesity rate in the world.

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-24 15:07:39

Also this thread was started by a racist with the intent to spread hate violence and he should be banned.

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-24 15:09:59

At 1/24/13 03:07 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Also this thread was started by a racist with the intent to spread hate violence and he should be banned.

I love the fact how he's trying to troll people, and people are actually agreeing with him.

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-24 15:29:48

At 1/24/13 03:09 PM, Fim wrote:
At 1/24/13 03:07 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Also this thread was started by a racist with the intent to spread hate violence and he should be banned.
I love the fact how he's trying to troll people, and people are actually agreeing with him.

It's always the ignorant, uneducated and racist White Nationalist/Fascists that complain about change even if it benefits there own agenda. What will happen is the racist Aryan rednecks will continue to inbreed themselves into retardation oblivion while the rest of the world becomes stronger by mixing genetic traits until we reach singularity.

BBS Signature

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-24 15:42:09

At 1/24/13 03:09 PM, Fim wrote:

It doesn't really matter when the topic is enough for people to respond to.

Response to Multiculturalism, Do you hate it? 2013-01-24 15:55:08

At 1/24/13 03:03 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: and you guy's wonder why america has the highest heart disease, cancer and obesity rate in the world.

nothing wrong with meat and potatoes that hardly effects heart disease its corn syrup, sugar, and other shit people eat

I could really go for some spaghetti right now