Be a Supporter!

Tomorrow is my day is court

  • 1,895 Views
  • 36 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Tomorrow is my day is court 2013-01-03 11:47:56 Reply

At 1/3/13 11:40 AM, Evark wrote: Like the expectation/reality pictures littering my facebook feed every day.

Honestly, I am never a conformist unto those who only comform to their degenerate whims. I will die a rebellious and genuine life before I succumb to this senseless bidding. I'd rather live a shameful life than a wasteful lives. However, my shame is in their eyes only, which doesn't matter, for they cannot see themselves.

Tomorrow is my day is court


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Tomorrow is my day is court 2013-01-03 13:07:19 Reply

At 1/3/13 01:17 AM, Saen wrote: sarcastic

Whatever you do, DO NOT try to come off as sarcastic in court if you're legitimately trying to plead your case. Judges hate that shit.

Also, don't try pleading guilty, or you'll be taken as guilty. It's as simple as that. Don't expect the judge to have any remorse.

naronic
naronic
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Tomorrow is my day is court 2013-01-03 13:38:40 Reply

I HOPE THEY THROEW U IN DA BRIG!


BBS Signature
Xgsniper
Xgsniper
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Tomorrow is my day is court 2013-01-03 13:43:38 Reply

At 1/3/13 01:38 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
At 1/3/13 01:31 AM, Saen wrote:




the court will take the cops word over yours as they are in a position of authority, so I'd say you will most likely screwed.

Time to hire Phoenix Wright.

I'd hire harvey bird man first, phoenix wright is last resort.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to Tomorrow is my day is court 2013-01-03 13:47:17 Reply

At 1/3/13 01:38 PM, naronic wrote: I HOPE THEY THROEW U IN DA BRIG!

The sexy, sexy, brig... sorry I was somewhere else.

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Tomorrow is my day is court 2013-01-03 13:52:55 Reply

Good luck. I got a speeding ticket for not speeding around Fullerton, CA. Good ole highway Popo.

Anyway, those guys get paid overtime for showing up to fuck you over in court. Basically it becomes your word against the officers and the officer has way more credibility going into the courtroom (unfair), so the judge usually just throws the book at people.

When I got my speeding ticket for not speeding, I told the judge, "Your honor, the reason I'm contesting the citation this officer had given me was because I was merely cruising that morning because I was running a little early, I wasn't following to closely or weaving in and out of traffic, I was just cruising at traffics speed, and even if I did want to reach the speed limit on the citation I'd have to be pretty ambitious as opposed to just idly cruising."

The judge just kind of smiled and said, "Yeah well you'll get plenty of speeding ticket in your life don't think too much of it. Tell you what, I'll let you change your plee to guilty and I'll lower the fine."

"I would Your Honor but then I'd be a liar."

I got fucked by the entire system two times sideways, good thing it was just a speeding ticket. But seriously, everything you say can easily be negated by the officer going, "nuhuh". So basically the best way to beat a speeding ticket is if the officer doesn't show up. Which is more common if they are a city cop.

Best of luck.

Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Tomorrow is my day is court 2013-01-03 14:11:08 Reply

At 1/3/13 01:52 AM, Saen wrote: I guess I'm going to jail, thug life.

The worst that could happen to you is you get a fine, and a point on your license (If you don't have any other offences).