00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tmansimms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Meat is Murder

6,379 Views | 98 Replies

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 18:19:39

well actually when animals are scared just before they die they produce massive amounts of vitamin x which prevents autism and asspergers.

Don't bitch about me greentexting.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 18:31:11

soup is suicide

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 18:35:12

Technically all meat is murder, but what's really more murder is what's going on with meat production nowadays. Animals are being overcrowded, literally nose to butt with their fellow friends. They stand knee deep in their own manure, and do nothing but stand there eating hormone-enriched food to fatten them up quickly. They are tortured brutalized, diseased, and, most importantly, their suffering is ignored, hidden, unseen.

Now that's murder. Shame on you!

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 18:39:41

At 12/4/12 10:17 PM, Ononymous wrote: So, NGers, why aren't y'all vegetarians yet?

;;;;
If god (aka the flying spagetti monster) didn't want us to kill & eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat !

Tastey delicious meat !

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 19:33:28

At 12/6/12 05:42 PM, 24901miles wrote: If you haven't gone at least a month of your life without eating meat, you wouldn't understand exactly why vegans and vegetarians are so opposed to associating with meat eaters. Your senses are on peak every waking moment of the day and you just feel so much healthier. Meat itself is disgusting, and people who smell like they've been eating dead animals are sickening.

You know how there's this big stereotype of vegetarian's as these stuck up, self-righteous airheaded hippies obsessed with themselves who preach to everyone about the virtues of veganism like it's their religion?

You are the reason that stereotype exists.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 20:02:17

I have two things to say, and it will sum up everything you need to know.

Eat meat and live long. Avoid meat and die in cancer.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 20:03:34

At 12/6/12 08:02 PM, Andersson wrote: I have two things to say, and it will sum up everything you need to know.

Eat meat and live long. Avoid meat and die in cancer.

And AIDs.

The Human Nugget- Ruining the internet, one post at a time.

Become my fan, because then you'll be cool.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 20:04:50

BACON IS DELICIOUS

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 21:36:28

At 12/4/12 10:17 PM, Ononymous wrote:
Humans are able to live without meat by way of varying their diet to include plants which have the same as or even greater amounts of vitamin B in them compared to meat, with often beneficial health effects.

No, kids and you vegans get 10x the amount of Vit B you need daily from all of the energy drink you chug. Excess of any vitamin is not a "good" thing, we simply piss out the excess.

Red meat has a rich source of iron, protein, and is suitable for low carb diets.

Chicken and turkey have just about the highest protein to fat ratio, i.e. the most protein and least amont of fat per gram amongst all foods.

Fish is the champion of meats. Not only does it has an ultra low sat. fat content, it has great amounts of good macronutrients like protein and unsaturated fats. Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, it is brain food!

Humans are arguably one of the most complex species on this planet, we require an immensely diversified diet in order to maintain good health, energy, proper brain function, and successfully reproduce. So keep pretending you know what's best for the body and flaunting around your vegetarian badge. Your body along with all other strict vegetarians will either swell up in its search for protein or become nothing but skin and bones from severe malnourishment.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 21:40:08

Joe Namath is a vegetarian and was during his career so don't think being a meat eater makes you more athletic than vegetarians. There are also plenty of other vegetarian/vegan athletes who are in way better shape than anyone here claiming vegetarian diets are not natural or unhealthy.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 21:42:28

I eat what I like, no more no less. I can't bring morality into my eating habits. That would be silly.

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 21:46:47

At 12/6/12 09:42 PM, Crazywill wrote: I eat what I like, no more no less. I can't bring morality into my eating habits. That would be silly.

Even if morality doesn't come into play I feel like people should really start to consider the sustainability issues that comes with the meat that we consume. The oceans are over-fished immensely and we are using way too much land to graze and make feed for livestock.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 21:52:49

At 12/6/12 09:45 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 12/6/12 09:40 PM, o0-0o wrote: Joe Namath is a vegetarian and was during his career so don't think being a meat eater makes you more athletic than vegetarians.
Uh, yes, being a vegetarian removes a massive intake of iron and protein

You realize that muscle is protein, right?

There are bodybuilders who are vegetarian, and also I made an example of an athlete because they somehow produce and maintain muscle without eating meat... crazy!

There are also plenty of other vegetarian/vegan athletes who are in way better shape than anyone here claiming vegetarian diets are not natural or unhealthy.
So? There are a few literal geniuses in Arkansas, but that doesn't mean everyone in Arkansas is a genius, it just mean a few of them out of millions are geniuses.

Yes, there are also plenty of meat eaters who lead very unhealthy lifestyles. This has been pointed out before and you did not even bother responding to that post. You can live a healthy/unhealthy lifestyle without regards to being a vegetarian or not. It all depends on your lifestyle so you claiming that vegetarians are less healthy than meat eaters by that fact alone is completely null.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 21:53:25

At 12/6/12 09:40 PM, o0-0o wrote: Joe Namath is a vegetarian and was during his career so don't think being a meat eater makes you more athletic than vegetarians. There are also plenty of other vegetarian/vegan athletes who are in way better shape than anyone here claiming vegetarian diets are not natural or unhealthy.

The reason why all professional athletes are in better shape than other segments of the population is because they undergo specialized muscle training, take supplements, possess genetic advantages, and they can afford to eat whatever will maximize their performance. In terms of choosing to be vegetarian while maintaining a healthy external and internal bodily figure, you need additional supplement of vitamins, minerals, and macronutrients you are depriving yourself of. These supplements are expensive to make, not absorbed as thoroughly into the body as their natural forms, and are no better for the environment than "saving the cows".

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 21:57:44

At 12/6/12 09:53 PM, Saen wrote:
At 12/6/12 09:40 PM, o0-0o wrote: Joe Namath is a vegetarian and was during his career so don't think being a meat eater makes you more athletic than vegetarians. There are also plenty of other vegetarian/vegan athletes who are in way better shape than anyone here claiming vegetarian diets are not natural or unhealthy.
The reason why all professional athletes are in better shape than other segments of the population is because they undergo specialized muscle training, take supplements, possess genetic advantages, and they can afford to eat whatever will maximize their performance. In terms of choosing to be vegetarian while maintaining a healthy external and internal bodily figure, you need additional supplement of vitamins, minerals, and macronutrients you are depriving yourself of. These supplements are expensive to make, not absorbed as thoroughly into the body as their natural forms, and are no better for the environment than "saving the cows".

You miss my point. I am saying vegetarians can lead as healthy as a lifestyle as meat eaters. I use athletes as an extreme example to show that you can go far, even if not as far as them.

Also it's not about saving cows for me, it's about having less cows on the planet. We're tearing down rain forests to graze these things and using a whole lot of arable land to make feed.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 22:09:00

At 12/6/12 09:57 PM, o0-0o wrote:

You miss my point. I am saying vegetarians can lead as healthy as a lifestyle as meat eaters. I use athletes as an extreme example to show that you can go far, even if not as far as them.

They are an extreme example. To say that the average citizen can afford a vegetarian lifestyle that won't deprive us of the nutrients we absorb naturally from meats is ridiculous. Not only that, it is far healthier to just maintain a balanced diet of meats and vegetables opposed to taking supplements of any kind.

Also it's not about saving cows for me, it's about having less cows on the planet. We're tearing down rain forests to graze these things and using a whole lot of arable land to make feed.

It doesn't matter, all vegetarian arguments and logic are just laughable, like the point you just made. Rainforest soil is very poor and nutrient lacking, not suitable or profitable for most of all farming. Tropical rain forests are cut down and harvested for timber, not for farmland.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 22:39:03

As a member of PETA {not the one you're thinking of}, I do believe that the best place for an animal is right next to the fries and onion rings, whether it's a full rack of ribs, a meaty burger with cheese and bacon or a bucket of fried chicken. It's only right to take advantage of being the apex predator, by feasting on lesser animals and wearing fur coats, {if they were affordable} and not give a fuck.

Going vegan is not only overrated, it's unwise, especially when the hipsters and the ignorant dwell within this subculture, and make it out to be something it isn't.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-06 23:41:04

At 12/6/12 10:41 PM, Shauna wrote: I don't care for much meat at all anyhow.

But think about something for a moment folks....have you ever met a vegan that had cancer or a horrible illness besides anorexia for the extremists?

I haven't.

Where the hell is this ridiculous notion of "meat causes cancer" coming from? Here are some experiments that hopefully will shed some light. The New England Journal of Science and BMJ Group.

As you can see, there is no correlation of consuming red meat and an increased risk of heart disease or cancer, but rather higher saturated fat intakes increasing risk for heart disease and colon cancer. Seriously take a scientific approach to life, don't just jump to conclusions based on uneducated observations.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-07 01:51:20

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120420105539.ht m

your synthetic vitamins that don't even absorb good or your cyanide nuts cant touch this

TRUMP 2020 | Ol'TOOL 2021

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-07 01:53:48

At 12/7/12 01:51 AM, Shauna wrote: Most vegans eat products that don't contain any GMOs so they do infact live much healthier lifestyles and are very much not prone to illnesses.

lol your dumb as fuck

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-07 04:54:02

Do not try to take my bacon away or you will get hurt.

Pork is the meat of kings!

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-07 11:10:56

At 12/7/12 02:09 AM, Xenomit wrote: they've never affected me.

haha what an idiot

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-07 12:04:17

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-07 12:17:49

At 12/7/12 12:11 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 12/7/12 12:04 PM, o0-0o wrote: Fortunately there is a movement to eat less meat.

http://www.mfablog.org/2012/12/new-report-us-demand-for-meat -to-drop-dramatically-in-2013.html
Fortunately vegetarians are still a major minority and no one really cares about what dumbass demands they have because people are still gonna eat meat

Less doesn't mean no meat. If you've actually taken in anything that was said here and now spewed out the same auto-response like a bot you'd know by now that I care about sustainability meaning people eating less meat and not no meat.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-07 12:25:08

At 12/7/12 12:21 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 12/7/12 12:17 PM, o0-0o wrote: Less doesn't mean no meat. If you've actually taken in anything that was said here and now spewed out the same auto-response like a bot you'd know by now that I care about sustainability meaning people eating less meat and not no meat.
I'm gonna go in the kitchen and make a few sandwiches. Maybe a turkey sandwich or two, a reuben, slice a chicken breast thin and use that in a sandwich.

Good for you, clearly vegetarianism is not what you have an issue with. You are clearly an obese fuck who is consuming more than you actually put back into this world and you are just bashing anyone who can follow a healthier diet that you well because you are an obese fuck with no will power.

My personal rule of thumb is, if you consume more energy than what work/production you put back into the world. Then you are a leech.

Oh remember that food pyramid we were taught back in the day. If everyone followed that guideline I'm sure a lot of people will be cutting some meat off their diet.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-07 12:32:59

Guys, exchanging insults like this isn't making a good case for either side and will definitely not convince someone to switch sides. I say we live and let live; let people eat what they want to eat. They're paying for the food, so what does anyone else care what someone eats. What we eat is nobody else's business, so let's leave people alone about what they eat.

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-07 13:26:07

At 12/7/12 02:09 AM, Xenomit wrote: It's a fact of the industry. But I don't see what the big deal with them is, they've never affected me.

How do you know? The govt lets them hide and secret effects of it, and in many cases, the effects of GMO's haven't even been fully studied.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-07 13:29:43

At 12/7/12 12:25 PM, o0-0o wrote:
Oh remember that food pyramid we were taught back in the day. If everyone followed that guideline I'm sure a lot of people will be cutting some meat off their diet.

The food pyramid also says that grain is a staple part of a diet.

Get that shit out of here.

Response to Meat is Murder 2012-12-07 22:18:51

At 12/7/12 01:51 AM, Shauna wrote:

I enjoy seeing someone have their panties all up in a bunch over a comment I made. I didn't say meat gave you cancer. I just simply asked have you ever met a vegan who had it. Most vegans eat products that don't contain any GMOs so they do infact live much healthier lifestyles and are very much not prone to illnesses.

Making up a trend based on personal observation with no evidence backing it up whatsoever is how to come to false conclusions. Most vegans eat products that don't contain GMO's? Meat is not genetically modified so I don't understand what you're getting at. GMO's are another HUGE misconception among the public that does need to be addressed, probably in another thread.