00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Spiral Knights help 2012-11-28 00:42:32

I found spiral knights here on NG.. and I fell in love with the game.. only I cant access the forums on spiralknights.com because i dont have account info.. i created an account but cant play on it because it wont let you create multiple accounts from 1 computer.. all really need help with is.. how can I access my account info if i started it from NG?

Response to Spiral Knights help 2013-01-03 12:10:44

Bump*

I've had the same problem, they did something similar to this when they hosted on Steam. I'm going to believe that once a lot of traffic comes from Newgrounds they'll allow NG users to transfer like they did with Steam after a while.

Response to Spiral Knights help 2013-03-19 04:54:28

Yeah, I just realized that I have this problem as well and emailed SK support about it.

Response to Spiral Knights help 2013-03-22 13:03:42

At 11/28/12 12:42 AM, HeartlessBartholomew wrote: I found spiral knights here on NG.. and I fell in love with the game.. only I cant access the forums on spiralknights.com because i dont have account info.. i created an account but cant play on it because it wont let you create multiple accounts from 1 computer.. all really need help with is.. how can I access my account info if i started it from NG?

When I signed up on spiral knights news letter this I got in whit the user name newgrounds:jekoro and the passoword for ure newground account but it dosent work to login whit it anymore!

Response to Spiral Knights help 2013-04-02 20:29:15

ive had the same problem and I want to find out my password for the spiral knights formum so I can check out the new tesing beta coming out the new surver about some testingI realy meed to know now :(

Response to Spiral Knights help 2013-04-16 11:15:47

I too would like this info, as this is one of the only MMOs I've found that I enjoy playing.

Response to Spiral Knights help 2013-04-20 09:35:20

Getting the steam version is an excellent way to go. Its fully free and all money plus equipment can be traded between steam players and accounts for other things such as games or tf2 items.

Plus steam users do get bonus stuff, like, if you own total war games on steam you will get several exclusive items for spiral knights such as a samurai helmet if you own shogun 2.