00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sound producer?

1,076 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Sound producer? 2012-11-16 22:38:08

Gunna start working on my newest animation and i need the sounds ready. does anyone know how to make really good sounds? if so pm me, because all i have now is very low definition souns that suck that need to be replace by some good ones.

Response to Sound producer? 2012-11-16 23:20:11

At 11/16/12 10:38 PM, RyanAndIdk wrote: Gunna start working on my newest animation and i need the sounds ready. does anyone know how to make really good sounds? if so pm me, because all i have now is very low definition souns that suck that need to be replace by some good ones.

If you have a low budget and need ambient sounds, I'd try the company Vector Bearings.
If you have no budget, you can download ambient, household, natural, and machine sounds at PACDV.com.
Push comes to shove, you could always grab a mic, record it, and clean it up using your own audio editing software.

[✖] Play a live show. | [✖] Sell music.

[✔] Sound design for games. | [✔] Produce an OST for film. | [✔] Get creepy fans. | [✔] Get awesome fans.

Moving up the ladder.

Response to Sound producer? 2012-11-17 01:09:11

At 11/16/12 11:20 PM, Sundans wrote:
If you have no budget, you can download ambient, household, natural, and machine sounds at PACDV.com.
Push comes to shove, you could always grab a mic, record it, and clean it up using your own audio editing software.

No suggestions for looking through the audio portal?

BBS Signature

Response to Sound producer? 2012-11-17 05:35:11

At 11/17/12 01:09 AM, ChimeraNoise wrote:
No suggestions for looking through the audio portal?

Not for sound FX, no. The portal is for music. ;)

Response to Sound producer? 2012-11-17 18:16:53

You could try a stock audio site. I do a fair bit of raw sound design and have my fx part of my portfolio here:

http://audiojungle.net/collections/165476-sound-fx-packs-fol ey?ref=joshhunsaker

Response to Sound producer? 2012-11-21 20:40:20

At 11/16/12 10:38 PM, RyanAndIdk wrote: Gunna start working on my newest animation and i need the sounds ready. does anyone know how to make really good sounds? if so pm me, because all i have now is very low definition souns that suck that need to be replace by some good ones.

You could try http://www.freesound.org/
lots of creative commons sounds

BBS Signature