00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New member, new tracks, new friends

849 Views | 4 Replies

I recently joined the NewGrounds community, am still sort of figuring out how the whole thing works, bun managed to upload a few tracks of mine.

Am looking for whatever kind of advice, tips, comment, review, collab anyone of you guys can provide me.

Please feel free to drop by my page and let me know what you think!

And also, please send me your stuff too, I love hearing new sounds.

Response to New member, new tracks, new friends 2012-11-12 20:08:19

Welcome, you can post links to your pages and songs in this thread.

p.s. i am gay

Response to New member, new tracks, new friends 2012-11-12 20:26:03

Hey bro wats up
I joined recently too. I'm also putting my music out there. If you wanna check out my stuff go to my page. Hope it all goes smoothly for you here. We should try to keep each other posted on porjects.

Response to New member, new tracks, new friends 2012-11-12 20:28:14

At 11/12/12 08:08 PM, midimachine wrote: Welcome, you can post links to your pages and songs in this thread.

Thank you I will keep good note of it

Response to New member, new tracks, new friends 2012-11-13 00:19:47

If you're new here, welcome. I'd suggest going over to the Audio Forum Lounge to introduce yourself.

To get started on writing music, I'd suggest reading the forum rules and the audio portal rules before going any further. Also, you might want some of the resources found here.

Remember, the Audio Forum is NOT a place to post your tracks and advertise them, unless you use the appropriate threads, which would be these:

- Audio Advertisement Thread
- Work in Progress Advice Thread
- Review Request Club

That will be all for now. If you have any further questions, please feel free to use the link in my signature to contact me privately and ask away.