00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Just a Monday Collaboration

33,110 Views | 548 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-14 16:39:18

I just don't like my voice that's why i don't record it :[

At 11/14/12 01:47 AM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: If you are waiting for voice actors, something that I did to get the ball rolling was throw together some voices of my own ( reguardless of quality ) then put them together to get a audio storyboard. Then you can start animating.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-14 17:27:15

At 11/14/12 04:39 PM, potatoman1234 wrote: I just don't like my voice that's why i don't record it :[

At 11/14/12 01:47 AM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: If you are waiting for voice actors, something that I did to get the ball rolling was throw together some voices of my own ( reguardless of quality ) then put them together to get a audio storyboard. Then you can start animating.

Lol, i don't think anybody likes their own voice when they hear it. Just a normal thing >.<

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-14 23:31:30

If anyone out there is interested in voice acting at all just message me! You dont need to try out or anything! Its a great way to get involved with the collab without doing much!

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-15 08:15:34

At 11/14/12 11:31 PM, potatoman1234 wrote: Its a great way to get involved with the collab without doing much!

working on the role I picked from your script now :). I'll PM you the file later.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-15 08:41:15

I'll begin my part now Jomillex! :D

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-15 10:56:20

Hi guys, just read through the thread. I'm a new voice actor 'round here and I'd love to help out if anyone needs it. You can check the videos I linked on my page under the news section to get an idea of the variety I have to offer (those are fairly old videos, and I'd like to think I've improved a bit since then.)

Just PM me if you need my help at all, I'd love to help some of you guys out! :D

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-15 11:36:33

Hey, if anyone's looking for a female voice actor, I'd be happy to offer my services!
Here's a link to my demo reel!

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-15 14:30:05

At 11/15/12 11:36 AM, Adoxographist wrote: Hey, if anyone's looking for a female voice actor, I'd be happy to offer my services!
Here's a link to my demo reel!

I know that Potato has a female role in his part. But I actually will keep you in mind for a solo project that I'm working on. PM me if you would like more details.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-15 15:46:16

I can help with the voice acting for anyone that may need help. (not like there aren't already a lot of voice actors who already posted here...) If you do however need a voice feel free to PM me with the type of voice, what you're looking for, and a line of dialogue. Hope to hear from someone! :)

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-15 16:33:49

If I'm not too lazy, I'll see what I can do.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-15 21:27:44

Sorry guy's I haven't been able to get on the computer in a couple days.
Our wrestling team has been conditioning 4 hours a day after school 3 to 7 and I've been too beat to bother grabbing my computer.. WHENEVER I get time off which I think I don't have practice Sunday, I will finish more of my part and begin compiling the others. Message me if you'd like to be added to the project and I'll need a couple co-managers until I have some ME time..
Tell me if you think you're qualified I'd like to formally ask Reckless to be one of the managers.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-15 21:41:47

At 11/15/12 09:27 PM, Jomillex wrote: Sorry guy's I haven't been able to get on the computer in a couple days.
Our wrestling team has been conditioning 4 hours a day after school 3 to 7 and I've been too beat to bother grabbing my computer.. WHENEVER I get time off which I think I don't have practice Sunday, I will finish more of my part and begin compiling the others. Message me if you'd like to be added to the project and I'll need a couple co-managers until I have some ME time..
Tell me if you think you're qualified I'd like to formally ask Reckless to be one of the managers.

I can help out sure, I've ran a few collabs before, I'll make sure things go smoothly while you are busy with Wrestling.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-16 08:22:45

Just wanted to post a little update. I've started making some backgrounds. I know my perspective is still a little off but I'm practicing. Anyway I've actually tried to spend a good amount of time trying to make everything look at least fairly clean.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-16 13:43:55

At 11/16/12 08:22 AM, Riott wrote: Just wanted to post a little update. I've started making some backgrounds. I know my perspective is still a little off but I'm practicing. Anyway I've actually tried to spend a good amount of time trying to make everything look at least fairly clean.

Looking good, as far as the perspective goes, its mainly with the door it self.

Just be sure to make sure you keep track of your vanishing points when you do backgrounds. I did a quick drawing to help you out with the way the door should look, they can be tough.

Also the wall with the door should be slightly lighter than the wall with the window.

Looking good so far though! keep it up!

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-16 18:52:00

At 11/16/12 01:43 PM, ReklessCreati0n wrote:
At 11/16/12 08:22 AM, Riott wrote: Just wanted to post a little update. I've started making some backgrounds. I know my perspective is still a little off but I'm practicing. Anyway I've actually tried to spend a good amount of time trying to make everything look at least fairly clean.
Looking good, as far as the perspective goes, its mainly with the door it self.

Just be sure to make sure you keep track of your vanishing points when you do backgrounds. I did a quick drawing to help you out with the way the door should look, they can be tough.

Also the wall with the door should be slightly lighter than the wall with the window.

Looking good so far though! keep it up!

Well awesome thanks man :) I tried to make that wall a lighter color but now that you mention they pretty much look like the same color :P
And thanks for the advice on the door, I'll defiantly fix that up so it looks better.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-16 21:11:14

At 11/16/12 06:52 PM, Riott wrote: And thanks for the advice on the door, I'll defiantly fix that up so it looks better.

Cool, I can't wait to see how it ends up man.

@Sketchy There have been a few more animators that have joined, my part is complete. I think it is safe to say that this will be completed and most likely be receiving a daily prize/front page if everybody puts work into their parts.

@SnowyBangers How's your collab/solo project coming along? Any thought on when you'll be starting your piece?

@Eddie-John/Nevermind Any progress?

@Mabelma I'm digging your art style from your Gallery I hope you're still in this collab.

@Riott Have you been able to get your audio put together yet?

@potatoman1234 How's your piece coming along?

@jjjkuk still feeling lazy?

Getting a general update from everybody's parts.

On a side note, I've started a solo project :D

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-16 23:33:04

At 11/15/12 09:27 PM, Jomillex wrote: I'll need a couple co-managers until I have some ME time..

If you want another manager as well as Reckless I put my name forward. I've organised an art collab before now.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-17 04:19:58

At 11/16/12 09:11 PM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: @Riott Have you been able to get your audio put together yet?

I got some lines from shockdingo as I said before but other than that I have been searching for other sound effects ect.

At 11/16/12 09:11 PM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: On a side note, I've started a solo project :D

Lookin good, can't wait to see it :)

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-17 15:04:07

Rekless and Decky are Managers for now I DO have tomorrow off of wrestling! So I will make my part my biggest priority.

If anyone's wondering I'm doing pretty good ;)

I've started final animation on my part I'll post screenies when I've polished it enough.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-17 15:31:19

At 11/17/12 03:04 PM, Jomillex wrote: Rekless and Decky are Managers for now I DO have tomorrow off of wrestling! So I will make my part my biggest priority.
If anyone's wondering I'm doing pretty good ;)
I've started final animation on my part I'll post screenies when I've polished it enough.

Awesome, can't wait to see how its turning out.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-17 20:09:48

Here's an update from me
I have all the lines now for Nick and The nurse. From Decky & Adoxographist! Now I'm waiting on TerminaVelocity for his part.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-18 01:54:05

At 11/17/12 03:04 PM, Jomillex wrote: Rekless and Decky are Managers for now I DO have tomorrow off of wrestling!

Cheers for the manager position I won't let you down and good luck with your wrestling tomorrow.

At 11/17/12 08:09 PM, potatoman1234 wrote: I have all the lines now for Nick and The nurse. From Decky & Adoxographist! Now I'm waiting on TerminaVelocity for his part.

Can't wait to see how it looks, mainly because I've lent my voice to it but I'm sure it'll be a treasured part of the collab :).

Now that I'm a manager if anybody needs whelp feel free to PM me and I'll get back ASAP.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-18 17:37:28

How's everybody's parts coming along, and I don't mean your dangly bits.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-18 18:12:41

At 11/18/12 05:37 PM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: How's everybody's parts coming along, and I don't mean your dangly bits.

xD

So just for fun I thought I would ask. I've come up with some new ideas for my entry and I don't want to give too much away but I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some ideas:

Just answer this
What are some things that would happen on the best day ever?

:P Anyway I've just been working on figuring out exactly where I want to go with this and I think I've pretty much figured it out. I haven't really drawn much else so nothing to share right now but when I get some more screenshots I'll share :)

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-18 18:54:46

At 11/18/12 06:12 PM, Riott wrote: Just answer this

Personally,

- Have sex with Emma Stone
- Smoke herb with Snoop dog...errr Snoop Lion
- Record a song with Deadmau5 and Sofi
- Gain the ability to Fly
- Win tons of cash

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-18 19:51:28

At 11/18/12 06:54 PM, ReklessCreati0n wrote:
Personally,

- Win tons of cash

MONEYYY

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-18 20:44:30

At 11/18/12 06:54 PM, ReklessCreati0n wrote:
Personally,

- Win tons of cash

The first and third maybe I could work off of, maybe not so specific. Smoking with snoop dog would be funny as hell (if I did it how I'm envisioning and get someone good to voice him) I probably will actually add that :P Gaining the ability to fly would be great but I'd have to think of a way to work it in, and I was already going to do one for cash (that ones super obvious :P) Thanks for the suggestions :) If anyone has any other ideas throw them my way this is a collab afterall may as well throw ideas around.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-18 22:13:03

At 11/18/12 08:44 PM, Riott wrote: The first and third maybe I could work off of, maybe not so specific. Smoking with snoop dog would be funny as hell (if I did it how I'm envisioning and get someone good to voice him) I probably will actually add that :P Gaining the ability to fly would be great but I'd have to think of a way to work it in, and I was already going to do one for cash (that ones super obvious :P) Thanks for the suggestions :) If anyone has any other ideas throw them my way this is a collab afterall may as well throw ideas around.

wouldn't even need to have it voiced actually, something like this could work. No voices to have to work with, only sound effects and music. Boom problem solved! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-18 22:53:39

I am done with the rough draft/thing now im still waiting on 1 more voice.. :|

At 11/16/12 09:11 PM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: @potatoman1234 How's your piece coming along?

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-18 22:59:00

At 11/18/12 10:53 PM, potatoman1234 wrote: I am done with the rough draft/thing now im still waiting on 1 more voice.. :|

At 11/16/12 09:11 PM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: @potatoman1234 How's your piece coming along?

Awesome, can't wait to see how it turns out!

BBS Signature