00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Just a Monday Collaboration

33,126 Views | 548 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-05 16:32:29

So I just came back to this website in hopes of there being some collaborative animations to join..
I was a bit disappointed..

I decided to make my own!

JUST A MONDAY

Basically the idea is what you 'did' on any given Monday, obviously it can be fictional as I doubt there are many true Monday stories worthy of being animated.. I could be wrong ;)

Collaboration Brief:
This collaboration will be uploaded on January 15th granted there are enough finished parts.
I would like this to be a quality collaboration.. Meaning I want good parts, NOT long parts that look awful.
Sign your name at the bottom right corner of your part.
Refrain from offensive material in excess..
Voice-Actors will be shared in the collaboration unless you voice it yourself. So we will need some volunteers.

Specifications:

STAGE SIZE: 960x540px (HD)
FRAME RATE: 24 fps
STAGE COLOR: White
FILETYPE: Fla CS5.5 or lower

*Collaboration needs Mod approval*

Add me as a portal buddy if your taking part in the collaboration. Pm me your parts..
Icon is a teaser probably won't be a part of the final product.

Just a Monday Collaboration

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-05 16:58:13

I might join. I'll start my part when more people have joined as I don't want to make a part and then no one joins then my part was mad for nothing haha. Also, I suggest you go round asking a few animators to help out as well, it is the best way to get artists from my experience.

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-05 17:03:04

I will be more than happy to provide my voice acting services if needed.

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-05 17:19:59

At 11/5/12 04:58 PM, Sketchy wrote: I might join. I'll start my part when more people have joined as I don't want to make a part and then no one joins then my part was mad for nothing haha. Also, I suggest you go round asking a few animators to help out as well, it is the best way to get artists from my experience.

Thank you Daniel ;)

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-05 20:24:15

At 11/5/12 05:19 PM, Jomillex wrote:
At 11/5/12 04:58 PM, Sketchy wrote: I might join. I'll start my part when more people have joined as I don't want to make a part and then no one joins then my part was mad for nothing haha. Also, I suggest you go round asking a few animators to help out as well, it is the best way to get artists from my experience.
Thank you Daniel ;)

i wish i can join... i have courtney's 2nd flash and the next soup movie coming, so i cant josh. maybe next time i will though

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-05 20:42:30

At 11/5/12 08:24 PM, dante224 wrote: i wish i can join... i have courtney's 2nd flash and the next soup movie coming, so i cant josh. maybe next time i will though

Aww :( Well if you decide too make a part I'll gladly include it!

On a side note I've started my part and will post screen shots as it progresses

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-05 23:41:23

At 11/5/12 08:42 PM, Jomillex wrote:
At 11/5/12 08:24 PM, dante224 wrote: i wish i can join... i have courtney's 2nd flash and the next soup movie coming, so i cant josh. maybe next time i will though

like daniel (sketchy) said, i'll hop on board once more animators join ;)

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 10:33:51

At 11/5/12 11:41 PM, SnowyBangers wrote:
At 11/5/12 08:42 PM, Jomillex wrote:

like daniel (sketchy) said, i'll hop on board once more animators join ;)

If everyone waits for more animators to hop on board then we won't really get anywhere now will we..

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 10:51:49

i'd like to join in if possible. what kind of length are you looking for?

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 11:40:26

I'm in. Have my idea. Will start working tonight. Can we use VCAM? Don't know if I will be using it but it's good to add that to the general requirements for a collab.

My dog shits on my keyboard.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 12:45:05

At 11/6/12 11:40 AM, frameslinger wrote: I'm in. Have my idea. Will start working tonight. Can we use VCAM? Don't know if I will be using it but it's good to add that to the general requirements for a collab.

V-cam.. I wouldn't but you can turn your entire part into a graphics clip and tween it for the same effect.

And the length of parts can go from 5 seconds to a minute or two. It really depends on the quality.

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 12:45:44

I'll join! been wanting to do a collaboration for a while. what are you looking for in terms of humor?

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 14:12:40

Hey dude, I'm in. I just hope we have enough parts and don't have a lot of slackers. If you want a sample of my animations you can see my latest one here.

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 15:03:17

Yeah, I'll have a shot at this.

shit

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 15:11:43

At 11/6/12 03:03 PM, GunboyIsAwesome wrote: Yeah, I'll have a shot at this.

Do you know how to add portal buddies? he said if you want to join you have to add him as one

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 15:15:52

At 11/6/12 03:11 PM, cbkanimation wrote:
Do you know how to add portal buddies? he said if you want to join you have to add him as one

I don't think there's such a thing as "portal buddies"

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 15:17:28

At 11/6/12 03:15 PM, EthanAlways wrote:

Check the last two lines before the picture

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 15:54:02

I want to try my hand at voice acting so if anybody needs some drop me a PM and I'll be sure to get back to you.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 16:05:32

At 11/6/12 03:17 PM, cbkanimation wrote:
At 11/6/12 03:15 PM, EthanAlways wrote:

They stopped doing portal buddies. Before the redesign you'd have to add someone as a buddy to be able to credit them on a callab. Now with the project system you can add anyone you want and they just have to approve it.

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 16:49:11

They stopped doing portal buddies. Before the redesign you'd have to add someone as a buddy to be able to credit them on a callab. Now with the project system you can add anyone you want and they just have to approve it.

Well then how do i have to do to be in the project. i cant obviously set it up

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 17:12:07

At 11/6/12 04:49 PM, cbkanimation wrote:
Well then how do i have to do to be in the project. i cant obviously set it up

Oh sorry guys I left before the redesign.. I'll figure out the new way of doing this lol..
And thank you all for joining. In terms of humor.. Well it doesn't really matter it can be quirky, funny, creepy, sad, dramatic, scary etc.. Whatever 'happened' on you Monday.

I have started on my final animation for my part :) i'll post it when I'm done.

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 17:20:22

Oh sorry guys I left before the redesign.. I'll figure out the new way of doing this lol..
And thank you all for joining. In terms of humor.. Well it doesn't really matter it can be quirky, funny, creepy, sad, dramatic, scary etc.. Whatever 'happened' on you Monday.
I have started on my final animation for my part :) i'll post it when I'm done.

Make a project in the project system, you can add the people participating right know in there. All we have to do is accept the request

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 17:25:40

Since there is plenty of time until the due date, can we make more than one part?

My dog shits on my keyboard.

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 17:31:57

At 11/6/12 05:25 PM, frameslinger wrote: Since there is plenty of time until the due date, can we make more than one part?

yeah you can make as many parts as you want.. I've already like finished mine

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 19:00:37

At 11/6/12 05:31 PM, Jomillex wrote:
At 11/6/12 05:25 PM, frameslinger wrote: Since there is plenty of time until the due date, can we make more than one part?
yeah you can make as many parts as you want.. I've already like finished mine

well we have enough, so yeah i'm still in..

just gotta wrap up my nokia collab and my solo project first.

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 19:12:10

At 11/6/12 07:00 PM, SnowyBangers wrote: well we have enough, so yeah i'm still in..

Sounds like a plan :D Thanks for joining :)

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 19:18:33

At 11/6/12 07:12 PM, Jomillex wrote:
At 11/6/12 07:00 PM, SnowyBangers wrote: well we have enough, so yeah i'm still in..

it would be good if you did a part for my collab if you wish. just one more part and i have 10 parts! :D

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 19:28:55

At 11/6/12 07:18 PM, SnowyBangers wrote:
At 11/6/12 07:12 PM, Jomillex wrote:

it would be good if you did a part for my collab if you wish. just one more part and i have 10 parts! :D

Sure thing do I need the nokia tone and BG could you send me it if I need it?

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 19:37:19

sent the link via pm ;)

Response to Just a Monday Collaboration 2012-11-06 19:39:40

Hey Jomillex, sounds like fun, would be my 3rd collab that I would be writing and animating for, not that I can't take the load ... LOL ... but seriously I would like to join, if I can think of something I would have progress of an idea and maybe an animatic in a few weeks, that I could give you to see if you would like to have me on the collab. I'll PM when I have something started :D

Youtube | Tumblr | Website | Email | Hi I'm Eddie Oberbichler, I'm from Melbourne, Australia and I'm docobe on youtube... that's all.

BBS Signature