Be a Supporter!
Nikofoxyfox
Nikofoxyfox
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2015-02-23 19:07:58 Reply

Does weezer count as grunge? I mean some of their stuff seems ver grungy


BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 47
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2015-02-24 20:56:59 Reply

At 2/23/15 07:07 PM, Nikofoxyfox wrote: Does weezer count as grunge? I mean some of their stuff seems ver grungy

No. They're Alt. Rock/Pop Punk.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Nikofoxyfox
Nikofoxyfox
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2015-02-24 20:58:01 Reply

At 2/24/15 08:56 PM, Viper wrote:
At 2/23/15 07:07 PM, Nikofoxyfox wrote: Does weezer count as grunge? I mean some of their stuff seems ver grungy
No. They're Alt. Rock/Pop Punk.

K thanks....my idiot friend said they were,


BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 47
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2015-02-24 21:04:11 Reply

At 2/24/15 08:58 PM, Nikofoxyfox wrote:
At 2/24/15 08:56 PM, Viper wrote:
At 2/23/15 07:07 PM, Nikofoxyfox wrote: Does weezer count as grunge? I mean some of their stuff seems ver grungy
No. They're Alt. Rock/Pop Punk.
K thanks....my idiot friend said they were,

S'all good. Not that they're a bad band though. I like Blue, Red, Green, and Pinkerton.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2015-03-14 18:23:42 Reply

Hey I found the club! Couldnt find it in a long while.
PEARL JAM IS TOURING SOUTH AMERICA!!
here are the tour dates/locations


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Grunge Club 2015-03-14 18:32:38 Reply

At 2/2/15 03:08 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: Pearl Jam's Ten was amazing though, even if they were just dressing the part. They were probably the first real posers that got famous. They weren't originally from the Seattle scene. They were playing up to the flannel shirts though, and copying the style.

UM NO. Green River? (members of Pearl Jam were in it). Mother Love Bone? (members of Pearl Jam were in it). Posers, really?? the only one of them that wasn't in Seattle during the start was Eddie. And thank god for that since so many members of bands in the Seattle scene died of drug overdoses.

Im a huge Pearl Jam fan. Kinda upset that you'd say such things :(


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Maltos
Maltos
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Writer
Response to Grunge Club 2015-06-01 23:24:00 Reply

At 3/14/15 06:32 PM, xxxcreep wrote:
At 2/2/15 03:08 AM, Stereocrisis wrote:
Im a huge Pearl Jam fan. Kinda upset that you'd say such things :(

.........yeah damn you stereocrisis


Just take the damn thing already!

BBS Signature
Maltos
Maltos
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Writer
Response to Grunge Club 2015-11-25 12:28:32 Reply

So just wanted to mention a new documentary that i saw yesterday on kurt cobain's death
it shows more indepth info and it all leads to homicide and not suicide

and yet they wont reopen the case because they don't want to admit they screwed up so royally


Just take the damn thing already!

BBS Signature
neoline
neoline
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Writer
Response to Grunge Club 2016-03-12 10:01:01 (edited 2016-03-12 10:01:22) Reply

At 10/31/12 06:40 PM, Atlas wrote: Just fill out the form below and your more than likely in.

I am in, here is my form:

Name - Pipe
Favorite Grunge Band(s) - Mother Love Bone, Alice In Chains, Stone Temple Pilots.
Favorite Grunge Song(s) - Stardog Champion, Sea Of Sorrow and Don't Follow.
Favorite Grunge Album(s) - Alice In Chains (self-titled), Badmotorfinger and Apple.

Wanna hear a joke? You... there it is! :D

Wkay
Wkay
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Animator
Response to Grunge Club 2016-10-14 17:45:32 (edited 2016-10-14 17:51:52) Reply

Name: Wkay
Favorite Grunge Band(s): Shinedown, Seether, Foo Fighters, Alice In Chains, and Stone Temple Pilots
Favorite Grunge Song(s): Save Me, Fake It, Fly from the Inside, Yer Majesty, Sex Type Thing, The Pretender, Atmosphere, We Die Young, Rooster, Carried Away, Begin Again
Favorite Grunge Album(s): Leave a Whisper, Ten, Us and Them, Dirt, Echoes, Silence Patience & Grace, and Sound of Madness
About Yourself: Hardcore Shinedown fan since forever.

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 47
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2016-10-14 17:52:41 Reply

At 10/14/16 05:45 PM, Wkay wrote: Name: Wkay
Favorite Grunge Band(s): Shinedown, Seether, Foo Fighters, Alice In Chains, and Stone Temple Pilots
Favorite Grunge Song(s): Save Me, Fake It, Fly from the Inside, Yer Majesty, Sex Type Thing, The Pretender, Atmosphere, We Die Young, Rooster, Carried Away
Favorite Grunge Album(s): Leave a Whisper, Ten, Us and Them, Dirt, Echoes, Silence Patience & Grace, and Sound of Madness
About Yourself: Hardcore Shinedown fan since forever.

Are Shinedown "Grunge"? I thought they were just Hard Rock. Either way, hi. Welcome to the club. There hasn't been like ANY activity here for a long ass time so I don't know how you found this haha.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Wkay
Wkay
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Animator
Response to Grunge Club 2016-10-14 18:02:03 Reply

At 10/14/16 05:52 PM, Viper wrote:
At 10/14/16 05:45 PM, Wkay wrote: Name: Wkay
Favorite Grunge Band(s): Shinedown, Seether, Foo Fighters, Alice In Chains, and Stone Temple Pilots
Favorite Grunge Song(s): Save Me, Fake It, Fly from the Inside, Yer Majesty, Sex Type Thing, The Pretender, Atmosphere, We Die Young, Rooster, Carried Away
Favorite Grunge Album(s): Leave a Whisper, Ten, Us and Them, Dirt, Echoes, Silence Patience & Grace, and Sound of Madness
About Yourself: Hardcore Shinedown fan since forever.
Are Shinedown "Grunge"? I thought they were just Hard Rock. Either way, hi. Welcome to the club. There hasn't been like ANY activity here for a long ass time so I don't know how you found this haha.

They are a rock band, but most of their songs turn out to be grunge.
(Also I found this because a moderator locked my thread and linked me to this.)

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 47
Musician
Response to Grunge Club 2016-10-14 19:51:49 Reply

At 10/14/16 06:02 PM, Wkay wrote: They are a rock band, but most of their songs turn out to be grunge.
(Also I found this because a moderator locked my thread and linked me to this.)

Makes sense. Though now we need to get more members in here to start up and keep a conversation going.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature