00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xo1029392 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Music needed for animation

1,863 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Music needed for animation 2012-10-22 13:22:59

I'm a fourth year animation student and for my final film I need some music that I can use. The film is about a booger that got sneezed out of a nose and needs to climb obstacles and stuff to get back to the nose and save his girlfriend in time before she falls. This film will be around 60 seconds, definitely no more than 60 seconds.

I'm looking for music that is somewhere between suspense and comical humour. But I am very open to any good suggestions.
I already have a leica and rough scratch track for it. I will be crediting whoever helps me with my final film and it will be screened in front of huge industry professionals in late April.

Please message me if you're interested and I will send you a copy of my leica and go from there.

Thanks a lot

Response to Music needed for animation 2012-10-22 20:39:05

bump

Response to Music needed for animation 2012-10-23 03:49:41

At 10/22/12 01:22 PM, Lune24 wrote: I'm a fourth year animation student and for my final film I need some music that I can use.

It seems like a comedy thing. Here, I have a collection of comedic tracks:
http://soundcloud.com/mihai-sorohan/sets/comedy-17/
All are for free download and all under CC license, so, help yourself :)
Sorry, at the moment I don't have too much time to make something custom to this, but if you like a track, I think I can find some time to edit it to your needs.

Response to Music needed for animation 2012-10-23 22:07:45

That's ok =) thanks for the suggestions.

Response to Music needed for animation 2012-10-24 02:17:50

At 10/23/12 10:07 PM, Lune24 wrote: That's ok =) thanks for the suggestions.

Take a look at my stuff. I do not know what kind of music you want, but I make all genres of electronic music. Just credit of course if you use :).

Response to Music needed for animation 2012-11-05 14:21:23

Hey there, I'd be interested in helping you out depending on the deadline. I'm a 3rd year music production student in Windmill Lane Recording studios Ireland and am looking to build up a portfolio of work. Would be up for composing and recording music as well as sound design and folie for the animation if everything suits. Send me a message if your interested. Here is a link to what i've done before. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnoC6O9Z41M