00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Petepan09 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

5 cartoons you wish never existed

14,512 Views | 113 Replies

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-12 21:11:34

Any Seth Macfarlane show.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-12 21:11:40

1. The loony Toons show, Not the loony toons. Why did they make it a sitcom, WHY?!
2. Almost Naked Animals, Fucking annoying as hell.
3. Teen Titans.
4. None of the indie cartoons that are on nick.
5. Any of the animie shows on adult swim except for that jail one.

(Things I wish would be rebooted)
1. Ed, Edd & Eddy.
2. All the shows on Nick that have you destroying stuff. Double Dare, temple of _____

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-12 21:13:23

Johnny Test
Sid the science kid(they look creepy)
family guy
annoying orange
Aquabats super show(theme song is annoying)

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-12 21:15:52

At 10/12/12 09:11 PM, Supasang wrote: temple of _____

Oh, you mean Legends of the Hidden Temple! That show was awesome! Too bad a cartoon of it would be kind of weird and arbitrary... Though if they brought it back I would be all for it.

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-12 21:25:00

At 10/12/12 06:33 PM, TheTruth34 wrote: I only have an okay taste in anime.

Anime doesn't count silly.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-12 21:43:18

The only cartoons I've hated and thank god most people don't remember are Avengers United They Stand and Spider-Man Unlimited.

At 10/12/12 05:53 PM, DevinArcane wrote: Batman: The Animated Series
Superman: The Animated Series
The Amazing Spider-Man
X-Men: The Animated Series
Justice League

Obvious troll is obvious.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-12 21:48:25

At 10/12/12 05:59 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: Cleveland Show.

yo fan me mr manly chicken

''Im not underaged, im a teenager''

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-12 22:22:11

Here is mine

Oh and should have mentioned this in my first post but Animes count as well Not on with my list.

MLP FIM- The other three while I didn't like them as like that had way more effort put into them then the abmonation had plus none of those created the dreaded bronies (Which are both male and female)

Dubbed version of Voltron- It is a mockery of the original version of this cartoon and should have never been dubbed in the first place for an american kids show.

Family guy- God this show was retarded from the beginning and is nothing more then a simpsons rip off. Worse to wear when the shit was cancelled it was made to rise from the grave instead of staying dead, and now it is poisoning the minds of anyone who watches it.

English dub of Digimon- Like the english dub of voltron it is a mockery of the original, and from every other dub version of this I have seen it is the only one that had to be different which in this case was a very bad thing.

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-12 22:48:20

At 10/12/12 10:22 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Here is mine

Oh and should have mentioned this in my first post but Animes count as well Not on with my list.

MLP FIM- The other three while I didn't like them as like that had way more effort put into them then the abmonation had plus none of those created the dreaded bronies (Which are both male and female)

I agree with this. I honestly have nothing against Faust or the show itself, but the fanbase is just so toxic, not to mention that full grown men would go out of their way to enjoy a show that is meant for girls is IMO disturbing, but to each their own I guess.

Dubbed version of Voltron- It is a mockery of the original version of this cartoon and should have never been dubbed in the first place for an american kids show.

Amen, I can never look at the dub version again, much less with a straight face on how messed up the dubbed version is compared to the original.

The only other cartoon that I can think of that I wish would've never existed is FLCL. Simply put, this show is garbage in every sense of the word, and it's about as dumb as Family Guy or Brickelberry too. There really isn't anything deep or meaningful about this show, contrary to what fans want to say, because there is no point to it whatsoever, and it tries to jam in a bunch of tropes and pretty sound and colors in an attempt to wow people, and failing miserably at it.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-12 23:01:06

Gayboy & cum cum - the show is just retarded
planet sheen - they could of brought back jimmy neutron
gumball - because I not even watching it and know its shit
annoying orange - making series from some youtube video doesn't end well
fish hooks - it looks retarded

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-12 23:47:48

Bakugan
Naruto(yeah i said it)
any yu gi oh (besides the original)
the legend of zelda
fanboy and chum chum

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-12 23:52:48

Moral Orel
Doug
MLP:FIM
Veggietales
Adventure Time

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 00:01:58

At 10/12/12 11:01 PM, tsukikomi wrote: gumball - because I not even watching it and know its shit

You have terrific grammar, I am envious.

At 10/12/12 10:22 PM, LittleWashu wrote:

But it would never really sell or become remotely famous if it had not been a smash hit to American kids during the 80's

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 00:04:14

At 10/12/12 10:22 PM, LittleWashu wrote: MLP FIM- The other three while I didn't like them as like that had way more effort put into them then the abmonation had plus none of those created the dreaded bronies (Which are both male and female)
while I didn't like them as like that had way more effort put into them then the abmonation had
way more effort put into them then the abmonation had
way more effort

Thank you. I haven't laughed this hard in quite a long while. But seriously, don't tickle me.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 00:19:11

At 10/12/12 09:43 PM, creepyboy wrote: The only cartoons I've hated and thank god most people don't remember are Avengers United They Stand and Spider-Man Unlimited.

At 10/12/12 05:53 PM, DevinArcane wrote: Batman: The Animated Series
Superman: The Animated Series
The Amazing Spider-Man
X-Men: The Animated Series
Justice League

I agree with all of these.
Also, Adventure time, the regular show, my little pony, and that star wars: clone wars show

"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 00:48:18

At 10/13/12 12:01 AM, Boomstick wrote:
At 10/12/12 11:01 PM, tsukikomi wrote: gumball - because I not even watching it and know its shit
You have terrific grammar, I am envious.

At 10/12/12 10:22 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
But it would never really sell or become remotely famous if it had not been a smash hit to American kids during the 80's

Have you ever watched the original of this cartoon? The original version (golion) was one of the most violent and brutal animes originally in the 80's Anyone with half a brain could tell that this show was extremely violent and isn't suitable for american kids especially with the strict censorship laws.

If you were to look at the original and look at the dub you would think that they were two different animes since they edited so much. But my point is this. If you need to do more the dub the anime and edit out bad words (in the US case since they have strict censorship laws) then you don't need to put it on the air.

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 00:59:15

The Mr. Bean cartoon was just so awful. That's the first thing that came into mind. Now someone's mentioned My Little Pony, I wouldn't mind that either. Other than that, I can't really think of a whole lot, just because I stopped watching TV when it got really shitty.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 01:28:43

Holy Shit! So many fucking candidates.

Johnny Test.
Every episode of Spongebob after the movie came out.
Cleveland Show
Atomic Betty
Totally Spies
Annoying Orange
Fanboy and Chum Chum (GOD DAMN IT!)
Lego Ninjago
Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi

There are waaaay more but I'm not listing them.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 03:32:46

Regular Show
Adventure Time
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2011 version)
King of the Hill
*insert name of almost any "cartoon" on Adult Swim*

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 05:33:01

Bakugan- Its like marbles, pokemon and yugioh with DBZ haircuts. It is unoriginal and stupid. Pure money grab.

Teen Titans -Fake anime crap. Theme song and art style kind of scream it.

Digimon season 4- What the fuck is this crap? Its basically power rangers but with kids that turn into digimon.

My Little pony- Fanbase scares me. No offense but some MLP fans (male and female) creep me the FUCK out.

Cyberchase- Poorly drawn and its a show about math. This is not entertainment, its torture.

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 06:10:56

Johnny Test: This is NOT how you use Flash.
MLP: FIM: Need i explain why?
Kappa Mikey/My Life Me: Painfully cringy even to average anime fans, and made in Flash, to boot.
Moeshit anime: It may cheaper to produce and give great ratings, but when this shit is majority on TV, you know the industry isn't even trying anymore.
The Cleveland Show: For killing off King of the Hill. Wouldn't last much longer without Brittany Murphy though.
The Simpsons: Cancel it already, for fuck's sake.
Naruto/Bleach: Same as the moeshit, but with a much worse fanbase.

Fun to play with, even better to eat.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 10:39:08

Those forgettable old school Hanna Barbera cartoons that use to bore up my Saturdays as a child.

Sonic X because all 4kids does is whore this series out and treat this four year old show as if it's new every year since. Plus it's not that good in general Japanese version or otherwise. Till then I'm waiting on the series that's more like SatAM or the late 90's Sonic The Hedgehog movie.

Every other toy/ card game based anime like beyblade, bakugan and duel masters trying to be the new Yu-gi-oh.

Pokemon after I turned 12 and because over 700 episodes and it's STILL an ongoing series.

Ben10 just not appealing to me in any way.The writing, characters, and action is bland.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 11:30:09

Digimon Frontier - All but one of the main protagonists are fucking retarded, bland, obnoxious and one dimensional copies of their predecessors who collectively and individually make one stupid decision after another and it betrayed the signature introspective formulae of the first three seasons of reasoning conflicting emotions through the companion characters.

Squidbillies - Was a moderately interesting idea with a nigh un-watchable execution.

Brickleberry - Daniel Tosh used it as his work-around apology for his on stage rape jokes and not-apology by featuring the character he voices for being raped.

12 Oz Mouse - I really don't think I need to justify this one.

X-Men Evolution - Highschool drama, as in all the boring shit about the X-Men I never wanted to see or know about where the Brotherhood were almost the only antagonists all throughout with the very occasional appearance of the Juggernaut.

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 11:47:48

Any five from the new Cartoon Network.

and mlp

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 11:51:07

At 10/12/12 08:36 PM, Rummy0 wrote: My Little Pony
For spawning the most pathetic bread of paedophiles.

But I love bread.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 12:06:35

Any of these new age cartoons with an abysmal fanbase.
I'm talking Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Regular Show, MLP:FML, and Phineas & Ferb.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 14:15:35

I love how almost everyone in here wants MLP to not exist because of the show, but because of the fanbase. lmao

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 14:26:09

At 10/13/12 02:15 PM, Fluttershy wrote: I love how almost everyone in here wants MLP to not exist because of the show, but because of the fanbase. lmao

It isn't My little pony they wish never existed it is just MLP FIM they wished never existed. But the reasoning behind it is because MLP FLM fans are forcing the fandom down people's throats as you can see in the forums, and it does get annoying which none of the other three MLP's have done. So their logic if MLP FLM didn't exist then there would be no fanbase shoving it down their throats.

The same could be said for a lot of cartoons that have annoying fanbase's. Personally while I don't like the show It isn't because of the fanbase but the show itself plus as I stated before it turned 3 of my nieces into bronies who are trying to force it down my throat as well. So I have 2 reasons to hate the show.

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 14:32:27

At 10/12/12 07:44 PM, Mumbo wrote: inb4 every other post is "MLP"

hey INBfag it was mentioned

youre like first fags but you are not fast enough to be one of those

not even a good INBfag because your shit show was mentioned

"inb4 every other post is" a new low

At 10/12/12 07:44 PM, Mumbo wrote: i cant contribute or get here early
because i have an empty personality and a tiny penis
At 10/12/12 05:56 PM, DragenLatsabbInc wrote: My little motherfucking pony!

its a show for people who want to be/behave like an 8 year old girl
you've displaced furfags with the mlp meme
we don't care if you're into bestiality ok
follow your leader and go die

Response to 5 cartoons you wish never existed 2012-10-13 15:11:57

At 10/13/12 10:40 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Johnny Test
tuff puppy

Your right they are both terrible but the one i hate the most is tuff puppy: even thought that show is made by the creators of the fairy odd parents but it is just terrible.Johnny test is just terrible it says that say joke over and over and over and over again its annoying.

Super Mario sunshine is dumb.

BBS Signature