DevinArcane
DevinArcane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:11:44 Reply

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTq85Q0 SUro3x38mr

This is the cleanest uppercut I have ever seen in my life - it's a shame it was wasted on a bird instead of a UFC shirt wearing bro talking shit at a bar.

But this brings up a classic question - Is it okay for a man to hit a woman if she physically attacks him first? What would you have done in this bus driver's position, i.e. a female passenger refused to get off the bus and hit you in the face?

My power is the only power.

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:14:11 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:11 PM, DevinArcane wrote:
But this brings up a classic question - Is it okay for a man to hit a woman if she physically attacks him first?

If they attack you first you're allowed to firmly backhand them to keep your bitches in line but other forms of combat are reserved for man fights.

DevinArcane
DevinArcane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:16:07 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:14 PM, Jester wrote:
At 10/11/12 10:11 PM, DevinArcane wrote:
But this brings up a classic question - Is it okay for a man to hit a woman if she physically attacks him first?
If they attack you first you're allowed to firmly backhand them to keep your bitches in line but other forms of combat are reserved for man fights.

Such as that sweet, sweet uppercut?

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:20:54 Reply

If a girl hits you, I don't see a problem with hitting them back

"Bleeehheh~ we're such fragile beings and even if we hit you, you can't hit us back because it huuurts~"

Please play this game.
WINNER OF NGBBS ATTENTION WHORE 3 YEARS CONSECUTIVE. FUCK WITH ME.

BBS Signature
DevinArcane
DevinArcane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:22:19 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:20 PM, Xenomit wrote: If a girl hits you, I don't see a problem with hitting them back

"Bleeehheh~ we're such fragile beings and even if we hit you, you can't hit us back because it huuurts~"

Might be the first thing we agree on.

ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:26:23 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:11 PM, DevinArcane wrote: But this brings up a classic question - Is it okay for a man to hit a woman if she physically attacks him first?

I guess in some cases. But you should still hold back as much as you can.

What would you have done in this bus driver's position, i.e. a female passenger refused to get off the bus and hit you in the face?

Just open the door and push her out. She's way too skinny for punching to be necessary.

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:28:44 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:20 PM, Xenomit wrote: If a girl hits you, I don't see a problem with hitting them back

Well actually, that's quite accurate. I'd completely refuse to hit an average girl, on the basis that a punch from a guy that can deadlift his own body weight would probably kill them. Punching does a lot more damage then people realise at the best of times, and I blame media representations for making the worst damage a punch can do seemingly be a bloodied lip.

It's not a sexist thing. I'd refuse to hit an effeminate man too, if that evens things out.

That IS an impressive uppercut though. I hope the repercussions are minimal, it'd be a shame for any uppercut like that to be cast in a poor light.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:30:03 Reply

saw this on Reddit a few minutes ago.

Honestly, she was asking for it. I wouldn't have done it, but I don't blame him.

sig by JaY11
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:33:24 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:22 PM, DevinArcane wrote:

We've agreed on several other things

Please play this game.

BBS Signature
Skaren
Skaren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
DevinArcane
DevinArcane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:35:19 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:33 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/11/12 10:22 PM, DevinArcane wrote:

We've agreed on several other things

I wouldn't know, I'm still waiting on you to show me where the creators of The Avengers made money off of the billion dollar movie.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:36:37 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:35 PM, DevinArcane wrote: I wouldn't know, I'm still waiting on you to show me where the creators of The Avengers made money off of the billion dollar movie.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/14/showbiz/movies/stan-lee-avenge rs/index.html

Please play this game.

BBS Signature
chipotleaway
chipotleaway
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:44:50 Reply

That was a nice uppercut. I like how she hits him, gets punched and then tells him that he's going to jail for hitting her.
I guess negores will be negores.

I am a vagina cleaner. My Steam
In world god make every thing. Therefore God can't deid. -calvinmark

BBS Signature
chipotleaway
chipotleaway
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:46:44 Reply

He uppercut her into the pits from mortal kombat stage.

This is my favorite comment though.

I am a vagina cleaner. My Steam
In world god make every thing. Therefore God can't deid. -calvinmark

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:49:28 Reply

How convenient that someone was recording.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 22:56:16 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:28 PM, Lintire wrote: Well actually, that's quite accurate. I'd completely refuse to hit an average girl, on the basis that a punch from a guy that can deadlift his own body weight would probably kill them. Punching does a lot more damage then people realise at the best of times, and I blame media representations for making the worst damage a punch can do seemingly be a bloodied lip.

I think you're overestimating it actually. Out of all the fist fights you've heard about how many have ended in death or even broken bones? I also don't see how being bigger and stronger would make your body hold up better if you were just randomly punched in the face. You'd get through it if you were a big guy because you're supposed to be mentally tough but it'd still hurt like a bitch and you'd have the same chance of getting your nose broken or whatever.

Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 23:00:24 Reply

I don't think violence is ever really justified, if someone is just pissing you off. I understand the urge to lash out, but you hold it back and be y'know, civilized.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"
"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 23:04:42 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:56 PM, Entice wrote: I also don't see how being bigger and stronger would make your body hold up better if you were just randomly punched in the face.

More muscle mass = Higher tolerance to physical damage

Muscle is incredibly efficient at absorbing any kind of shock or kinetic energy

You'd get through it if you were a big guy because you're supposed to be mentally tough but it'd still hurt like a bitch and you'd have the same chance of getting your nose broken or whatever.

The larger your body is bulk wise, the more tolerant you are to pain, because of the whole muscle thing

Please play this game.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 23:07:05 Reply

At 10/11/12 11:04 PM, Xenomit wrote: More muscle mass = Higher tolerance to physical damage

Muscle is incredibly efficient at absorbing any kind of shock or kinetic energy

In your face?

The larger your body is bulk wise, the more tolerant you are to pain, because of the whole muscle thing

I can agree with that.

Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 23:08:38 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:56 PM, Entice wrote: I think you're overestimating it actually. Out of all the fist fights you've heard about how many have ended in death or even broken bones? I also don't see how being bigger and stronger would make your body hold up better if you were just randomly punched in the face. You'd get through it if you were a big guy because you're supposed to be mentally tough but it'd still hurt like a bitch and you'd have the same chance of getting your nose broken or whatever.

I'm afraid I've only been in a single serious fight (outside of schoolyard scraps) so my evidence is purely anecdotal. It did end in a few broken bones, though. Most notably when, even when "holding back" (as most sane people do) I still managed to fracture a guys forearm. I don't consider myself a pacifist, but it did surprise me just how fragile people really were. And he was a burly fellow, too.

Being bigger does, however, incredibly increase your tolerance to blunt trauma. Combine that with the simple ability of throwing a punch and yes, I do consider bigger opponents as a more serious threat.

So yes, I probably am grossly overstating the amount of damage a punch can do (perhaps in no small part aided by the governments "one punch can kill" campaign). I'd still refrain from punching a lighter person altogether, though, even if they were attacking me. There are other ways to end a fight.

All bets are off when someone picks up a knife, though.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 23:21:11 Reply

At 10/11/12 11:08 PM, Lintire wrote: So yes, I probably am grossly overstating the amount of damage a punch can do (perhaps in no small part aided by the governments "one punch can kill" campaign). I'd still refrain from punching a lighter person altogether, though, even if they were attacking me. There are other ways to end a fight.

I agree. The "one punch can kill" thing just seemed like a silly thing to worry about in everyday life. In other words it'd be hard to kill someone with your fists on accident.

In the fights I've heard about or been in, there wasn't any broken bones (except for the occasional broken nose). Then again they all took place at our high school.

All bets are off when someone picks up a knife, though.

I always thought it'd be hard to cut through someone with a knife, perhaps because in movies again knife wounds are usually just superficial cuts. After getting into knives and hearing stories about what they can do it makes me nervous watching guys playing around with their pocket knives like they're toys or something. Stupid.

Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 23:25:33 Reply

I'm actually wondering two things nobody else is. Why was the bus driver walking out of his own bus at the end? And why was that passenger staying on the bus? Her ride was over, she wasn't welcome, why stay on the bus.

BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-11 23:30:01 Reply

I fully support men hitting women and black on black crime so this video got me moist

Master-X
Master-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-12 00:18:21 Reply

This is what happens when people grow up as entitled assholes.

I don't know what was funnier, that they were talking the way they were (IRL) or that the bitch wouldn't stay off the bus after gettin' her black ass thrown off. XD

It's time to get pissed off.

Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-12 01:22:48 Reply

She deserved it. I would never hit a girl, but I think it's ridiculous how girls can kick the shit out of a guy, but they can't hit back because it's "wrong". Girls feel pain the same way guys do.

"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-12 01:27:38 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:11 PM, DevinArcane wrote: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTq85Q0 SUro3x38mr
But this brings up a classic question - Is it okay for a man to hit a woman if she physically attacks him first? What would you have done in this bus driver's position, i.e. a female passenger refused to get off the bus and hit you in the face?

Well hey, in my opinion. If your trying to fight a guy, don't be pissed off if he hits you. That girl kept running her mouth. She would not shut the hell up. But I think it should have stopped after he hit her. He started pulling her hair. Strange.

"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Artist
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-12 01:33:30 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:11 PM, DevinArcane wrote: Is it okay for a man to hit a woman if she physically attacks him first?

Yes. There should be no question of that.

Another note, bus drivers have to deal with a lot of shit from self-important twats. He did the right thing, I hope he gets a promotion.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-12 02:43:42 Reply

Can't tell by the video but I think she may have attacked the Bus Driver first, she got what she deserved if that is true. I don't think the Bus Driver is at fault in this case if she attacked him first.

I see it now, I re-watched it and she assaulted him when she pushed at him. Plus, the way she is cursing and acting trashy I really hope the Bus Driver doesn't lose his job. She is trash its look like by this video, and he was just putting out the garbage. Bus Drivers shouldn't have to deal with this type of harassment and annoyances on buses.

Who do you think is in the right and who is in the wrong? I think the woman went too far. I'm sure there's an investigation currently maybe Bus Driver is on pay with leave or something but I don't think he did anything wrong. I mean I doubt I'd hit a woman like that but I can see how obnoxious the woman is acting that most people probably would have done something to retaliate from her pushing on them like that.

It's hard to back up the woman's story when almost every word out her mouth is either n#$ger or n#gga. She just comes off as ignorant trash to me. She should go back to school and learn to talk the proper way and maybe she wouldn't run into altercations since I'm sure this isn't the first time someone hit her for her attacking them first.

Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-12 02:46:10 Reply

At 10/11/12 11:25 PM, Razz wrote: I'm actually wondering two things nobody else is. Why was the bus driver walking out of his own bus at the end? And why was that passenger staying on the bus? Her ride was over, she wasn't welcome, why stay on the bus.

Probably trying to get himself under control, I don't think anyone wants to strike a woman(Atleast I hope not) but everyone has their boiling point.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

killaforreala
killaforreala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Bus Driver Guy Beats Up Girl 2012-10-12 03:01:06 Reply

So now we know why LeBron James got sick and tired of Cleveland...

On no a bear!

BBS Signature