00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Becoming A Hitman

2,978 Views | 33 Replies

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-12 15:10:55

I would do it for $10,000 bucks. To be honest though, I don't think i'm mentally capable of killing another human being. I'm going to have to learn to not give a fuck because i'm joining the Marines in 3 years. Hopefully there will be no war going on at that time.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-12 15:24:39

I know where to go if I need the world's supply of cheapest hitmen ever.

newgrounds.

I go to school to study how high frequency sound waves can heal, ...or KILL.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-12 15:30:12

At 10/9/12 09:36 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: Would you kill someone for money if you were immune from the law for doing so?

Yes. I hate humans anyway.
Being serious here.

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-15 07:52:41

At 10/11/12 06:09 PM, BrockManson wrote:
At 10/11/12 05:57 PM, FutalRage wrote:
I Think you have too much faith in humanity. Perhaps too little in my case. I've seen a decent amount of human reations to situations and they get physical over the most trival things. Anyone of us are more than able to do it. Would they do it in a heart beat. Would they regret it? Now thats a number you should be interested in.
This isn't anything to do with the current topic but dude, you didn't think your username through.

FUTA RAGE.

I hope bears no contribution towards your faith in humanity.

You missed an L, good job basic reading failed . Now that that is past you should look back at what I was commenting to in the nice little quote right above the post that way it is much easier for ou to keep track of what I am talking about and weather it is on topic or not.

By the way Now we would be off topic, good job