00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Becoming A Hitman

2,976 Views | 33 Replies

Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-09 21:36:46

Would you kill someone for money if you were immune from the law for doing so?

What's the minimum payment you would accept for a target who is a stranger? What if it was a friend? Relative?

It doesn't matter what weapon you use, or how quickly the target dies, as long as you can confirm success by physically seeing the body.

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-09 21:41:58

At 10/9/12 09:36 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: Would you kill someone for money if you were immune from the law for doing so?

What's the minimum payment you would accept for a target who is a stranger? What if it was a friend? Relative?

It doesn't matter what weapon you use, or how quickly the target dies, as long as you can confirm success by physically seeing the body.

If I am truely immune from the law, then my price would be no less than one-thousand dollars. The price will fluctuate depending on who my target is (low price for some regular guy, then a higher price for someone important like a politican or something)

Relatives and friends are off limits, however. Unless of course, said relative or friend has pissed me off to the point of me wanting to kill them, then it won't hurt to make some money in the process.

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-09 21:43:35

Only way is if I have to shave my head and have a bar cose tattooed in the back.

Well we were dumb enough to think it was gonna happen.

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-09 21:45:22

The only requirement is for them to be human. The pay would be anything considered "good". Killing to make a living is raw animal instinct at its primitive state, not effected by morality. Very healthy and natural.

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-09 21:50:57

Assholes who only deserve it. My cost 3MIL. Family off limits.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-09 23:10:03

At 10/9/12 09:43 PM, ToddM wrote: Only way is if I have to shave my head and have a bar code tattooed in the back.

And then star in a really bad movie.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-09 23:13:54

"Leon: The Professional" was a such a good movie. I can't think about being a hitman because that movie is too good.

Valar Morghulis []

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-09 23:33:22

At 10/9/12 09:36 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: Would you kill someone for money if you were immune from the law for doing so?

I'd kill complete and utter strangers as long as they had no association with me whatsoever. And the payment I'd take would be pretty big; $500-$750 per murder (or attempt, if they somehow survive). However, despite being immune from the law, I'd want nobody to know that I even did that, so I'd take on a secret identity.

I'd become the Red Hood just so I could fuck with people. And then I'll turn one of my victims into the Joker if someone paid me enough to do it.

It's time to get pissed off.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-09 23:40:53

At 10/9/12 09:39 PM, FBIpolux wrote: As long as it's not an innocent target... then maybe.

This.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 13:09:01

At 10/9/12 11:33 PM, Master-X wrote: And the payment I'd take would be pretty big; $500-$750 per murder

That's pretty low compared to what people normally say. It would probably take about $300,000 for me to even consider going through with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 13:13:04

Over 9000 ok.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 13:16:46

You seem like a nice person.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 13:38:59

Just because you're a hitman, doesn't make you immune to the law.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 13:50:02

At 10/10/12 01:38 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Just because you're a hitman, doesn't make you immune to the law.

you are for the sake of argument immune to the law

if they deserve it then £3 if i hate them £0.02 if it was somebody i cared about a little over £145000 if i cared allot i wouldn't do it
i would charge extra if they are hard to find

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 13:52:37

i personally wouldn't kill anyone, if i did my conscious would kill me

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 14:40:34

I would kill anyone my 'client' says I have to kill. Even if it means family and friends. I would probably charge £800-10000 depending on the importance of the target.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 14:47:49

no, because that's a line of work that you have to be completely dedicated to doing, on and off the job, and i don't have the energy nor the interest. i have other things i'd rather be doing. if i didn't though, yeah, i could probably get into it.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 15:29:07

I would accept to kill only bad guys.$1500 for an easy target

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 15:33:14

To be a hitman would be assuming that someone would have the balls to kill another human being. I doubt many users here are capable of that unless their own lives are threatened, and even then they would panic.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 15:40:20

No I'll keep my kill count on my halo stats, thank you.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 16:00:53

I don't need to be imune to the law, no one has ever caught me so far.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 21:18:13

I'd hit anyone if it was for you emma. ;)

not sexually tho, that ain't right.

-

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 21:18:15

I'd do anyone, anytime for a pack of gum and some bulldog clips.

I will share my gift with the world.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-10 21:27:28

it was a good troll

" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-11 13:18:07

At 10/10/12 01:38 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Just because you're a hitman, doesn't make you immune to the law.

This is hypothetical.

At 10/10/12 09:18 PM, Dew wrote:

I'd hit anyone if it was for you emma. ;)

not sexually tho, that ain't right.

I'll call you up sometime this week.

I got a list of about 15 people for you to choose from!

not sexually

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-11 17:42:37

Do you think assassins have to show a resume before they're hired?

Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-11 17:57:09

At 10/10/12 03:33 PM, The-Great-One wrote: To be a hitman would be assuming that someone would have the balls to kill another human being. I doubt many users here are capable of that unless their own lives are threatened, and even then they would panic.

I Think you have too much faith in humanity. Perhaps too little in my case. I've seen a decent amount of human reations to situations and they get physical over the most trival things. Anyone of us are more than able to do it. Would they do it in a heart beat. Would they regret it? Now thats a number you should be interested in.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-11 18:09:02

At 10/11/12 05:57 PM, FutalRage wrote:
I Think you have too much faith in humanity. Perhaps too little in my case. I've seen a decent amount of human reations to situations and they get physical over the most trival things. Anyone of us are more than able to do it. Would they do it in a heart beat. Would they regret it? Now thats a number you should be interested in.

This isn't anything to do with the current topic but dude, you didn't think your username through.

FUTA RAGE.

I hope bears no contribution towards your faith in humanity.

Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-12 13:17:55

OF COURSE, I WOULDNT EVEN HESITATE!
Friend- 500000 dollars
STRANGER 100000 DOLLARS
RELATIVE- WOULD NEVER IN MY LIFE KILL A RELATIVE, UNLESS THEYRE A BAD IN PERSON IN GENERAL.

Gimme a minute! And im in it!

BBS Signature

Response to Becoming A Hitman 2012-10-12 14:46:36

I'd be quite happy doing it, minimum price must be £5,000, no family/friends, but i have no problem with ending the life of another being. I'd just visualise them as some mass-rapist-paedophile-murderer-war-crime-committer man

'hell is empty as the devils are all here' - William Shakespeare