00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Rapper, Would Like Some Help

1,284 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

New Rapper, Would Like Some Help 2012-10-05 16:10:21

So I've always been a rapper, secretly, but just yesterday I let it public. I can't make beats myself, but I can work with almost any of them. I know for a fact a lot of people on Newgrounds can make some dope beats, and if you would like to share them, here's my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dog-Catcher/419098248139302?re f=hl
I would really appreciate some help with rapping, such as telling me how to get better, introduce me to some people, or, most importantly, drop off some beats for me to work with, and get some songs going. I'll be sure to give you credit. <3

Response to New Rapper, Would Like Some Help 2012-10-06 17:57:17

BBS Signature

Response to New Rapper, Would Like Some Help 2012-10-09 01:57:45

At 10/5/12 04:10 PM, Dog-Catcher wrote: So I've always been a rapper, secretly, but just yesterday I let it public. I can't make beats myself, but I can work with almost any of them. I know for a fact a lot of people on Newgrounds can make some dope beats, and if you would like to share them, here's my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dog-Catcher/419098248139302?re f=hl
I would really appreciate some help with rapping, such as telling me how to get better, introduce me to some people, or, most importantly, drop off some beats for me to work with, and get some songs going. I'll be sure to give you credit. <3

Hi man!!! Awesome you are here. I make some instrumentals and rap beats. If you wonna we can cooperate together.
Best regards.
R-Music (Rama)

BBS Signature

Response to New Rapper, Would Like Some Help 2012-10-09 17:03:55

I think you should stop being public until you're really good. Otherwise you're just going to embarrass yourself and give up.