00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkyonVeil just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What's The Best Daw In The World...

1,915 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

...Today???

If you haven't already, cast your vote here (hopefully yours is listed): http://beta.musicradar.com/news/tech/whats-the-best-daw-in-t he-world-today-561994

This article was featured on, you guessed it, FL Studio's FaceBook page on Saturday, and perhaps for a good reason; FL Studio won last year's poll posted by Music Radar. I don't know when this poll will be closed, so cast your vote as soon as you can!!

This thread is really one to send a message to those who may want to participate in a poll of these sorts. If you have comments on which one you think is the best, I recommend sharing it in the Comment on Facebook section of the article above; if you don't have a Facebook account, go ahead and address here what you believe to be the best DAW in the world, and please have some good supporting reasons why!

Response to What's The Best Daw In The World... 2012-09-24 21:47:50

OPINIONS

lel

BBS Signature

Response to What's The Best Daw In The World... 2012-09-24 21:50:42

why isnt dubturbo on the list

Response to What's The Best Daw In The World... 2012-09-24 21:52:51

Well Reaper is probably not the best, but it is the best one i ever tried, it is simple,capable, and does not eat your pc resources.

No mather how good you are sometime, somewhere, somehow...

Someone will blow your mind and make feel a beginner again..

BBS Signature

Response to What's The Best Daw In The World... 2012-09-24 21:55:21

hammerhead

Response to What's The Best Daw In The World... 2012-09-24 22:05:01

You can check out tons of DAWs and other tools over at this thread! :)

Response to What's The Best Daw In The World... 2012-09-24 23:26:34

Modplug

or audiotool jk lol

Latest Creation: Wiretapped Wormhole | Website: Tydusis.com | Also, check out this webcomic I like: Inhuman

BBS Signature

Response to What's The Best Daw In The World... 2012-09-25 00:09:22

At 9/24/12 11:26 PM, Tydusis wrote: Modplug

^
^
^
:P

Response to What's The Best Daw In The World... 2012-09-25 00:21:00

these polls are totally worthless. "Best" is basically asking, who uses what. FL has like 200k downloads a month (both cracked and legally) so it's no wonder it won. It's like that time they had a poll and asked gamers who was the better game studio. Valve or Zynga.

Zynga won, because the hordes of retarded farmville bastards were all "well I know Zynga, so they must be awesome!"

NEVER AGAIN DID I FIND FAITH IN HUMANITY AFTER THAT. HOW DARE YOU CIVILIZATION! THE SECOND DARK AGE IS UPON US.

But now that Zynga is failing hard core and nearly bankrupt my penis can once again grow erect.

Response to What's The Best Daw In The World... 2012-09-25 00:35:05

I agree that these kinds of things are useless. The best DAW in the world? It's the one you're comfortable with. Now stop being so insecure and go make some music.

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! Veteran REAPER user. Ready to rock! :)

BBS Signature

Response to What's The Best Daw In The World... 2012-09-25 09:12:27

all right! I guess it would be more fair for Music Radar to do a poll on "What's the best music making program in the world?", as this would include MIDI sequencers, trackers, digital audio workstations, and video game composing software (that includes YOU, Mario Paint composers!).

Response to What's The Best Daw In The World... 2012-09-25 09:17:52

the best DAW in the world is my ass

p.s. i am gay

Response to What's The Best Daw In The World... 2012-09-25 16:55:14

At 9/25/12 09:17 AM, midimachine wrote: the best DAW in the world is my ass

A lot of people think that D.A.W. (or simple, DAW) stands for Digital Audio Workstation, while in fact, meand "Dat Ass... Wow", and only an android or a machine, even a midi one, could achieve that level.