00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Everything Needed! Huge Project

1,047 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Everything Needed! Huge Project 2012-09-24 18:02:21

I thought this would be best suited here. I am an extremely small youtuber. I have huge plans and I will need some help. I am working on a very large project. Now, before you say "ERMAHGHERD! THERS THRED SHERD BER PERSTED SERMWHER ERSE!" calm your titties. I am looking for many things. I am doing this as a non profit - no budget thing. The people will have to want to help me, because we will be working together for a while. Before I explain the project, I need:
-Voice actors
-Editors
-Artists
-Body actors
-Promoters
-Musicians
Ok, these should be self explanatory, but I will enunciate just in case.
Voice actors - People that act using only their voices
Editors - While I am decent at VFX, I need others to help.
Artists - Any form of art will be fine.
Body Actors - People that are going to be in-game actors.
Promoters - I am a small channel, I would like to have some audience for this work.
If you don't know what a musician is, go see a doctor.
Body actors? Wha? This guy is going to make ANOTHER generic halo machinima.
NO
THIS
IS
DIFFERENT!
This is not an average machinima, and if you give it a chance, it might even be your favorite. I have seen some machinimas on the interwebz today, and they suck ass. They all take themselves too seriously.

I am not going to show you the script, by the way.
If you want to help, msg me on youtube, yttalk, email me, or post a reply right below! I hope you consider this!

BBS Signature

Response to Everything Needed! Huge Project 2012-09-25 00:35:36

Voice Acting you say? Well, I have a demo reel right down below if you'd like to hear it. If I sound bueno to you, send me some lines and I'll do some voices for you and we can go from there

Response to Everything Needed! Huge Project 2012-09-25 06:38:03

a simple music demo reel, if your interested :)
would love to hear a few more details about the project

Response to Everything Needed! Huge Project 2012-09-26 21:44:52

-Promoters

Depending on your view of promotion I may be able to help you.
I have taken to note that this is a non-profitable project and that you also want to have minimum or preferably no budget.
I will thus be able to help you and will be willing to post a 'Trailer' of your vids on my channel with links to yours.

My channel has been really successful considering that I have barely put much effort into it, I have almost a million views on my vids and I have hundreds of subscribers. (I'll post a link to my channel below)

There is only two things that I require from you, don't worry, there isn't really a 'catch'

-That you record the funniest bits of your first few vids before completeing your first episode and airing it.
Then, either email them to me together as a trailer or seperately and i'll make the trailer.
This is so that the trailer can be released far before the first episode and can also include bits from future episodes not just the first, so that viewers have something to look forward too even after the first episode is released (Based on the trailer + cliff hangers) trust me this is the way it works.

-That everything in your trailer or the series of clips you send me is completly your own original work,
this is because of copywrite laws and blah blahd blah...

This is a link to my channel:

My Youtube Channel:

-The videos I put up may be a little childish, but I have to be doing something right to get thousands of views each day without putting in much effort right? And anyway, kids love machinimas so I know you will get alot of interest.
-If the links doesn't work I'm sorry, go to my newgrounds profile page and it'll be there too.

Please get back to me as soon as posible, you can do this by:...
-Sending me a PM on Newgrounds
-Sending me a PM on Youtube
-Sending me an email @ kieron.booth@hotmail.com (No caps or spaces, plain and simple)

TBH, newgrounds is probably best, and also easiest.

Thanks for the anormous quatity of time you've spent reeding this,
Madsman.

Check my page for reasons to: Follow me on newgrounds and Check out my Youtube channel!

Response to Everything Needed! Huge Project 2012-09-30 14:04:53

I'm part of a new music production company, currently building our portfolio. Take a listen to some of our samples and let us know if you want our help.

http://soundcloud.com/giftshopmedia

At 9/24/12 06:02 PM, GamerQue wrote:

:I am doing this as a non profit - no budget thing. The people will have to want to help me, because we will be working together for a while.

-Musicians

Response to Everything Needed! Huge Project 2012-10-01 16:47:36

Oy, I can do some music!

Yes, I'm from Texas. No, I ain't a cowboy.

Response to Everything Needed! Huge Project 2012-10-02 04:25:55

I don't have a demo reel up, but if you send me some lines to record I'll audition for VA in any male role. Emale is lt_halle@yahoo.com or you can just message me on here with them.

Need a Voice Actor? I'm your guy! PM me if you want to discuss getting me on board a project!

DEMO REEL: http://soundcloud.com/raymond-fanni ng/raymond-fanning-demo-reel-1

Response to Everything Needed! Huge Project 2012-10-02 04:46:45

So you're not going to show us the script even if we join your collab? :\
I wanna know what this project is about, I need more convincing than you just saying it's going to be great and it's going to be nothing like anything before. I need more than just your word >_<

Trying to post in topics that have no replies. Trust me it's a horrible feeling when nobody replies to your topic :{

Response to Everything Needed! Huge Project 2012-10-04 21:56:20

I can do music of all sorts.

Portfolio: http://www.soundcloud.com/acrylia

Contact me through PM, Soundcloud or Skype (username acryliaspiano)

Response to Everything Needed! Huge Project 2012-10-12 19:34:18

If you're still looking for an artist i may be able to help! I really do any form of artwork ranging from sketches to photoshop art, some of which can be found here (bear in mind not everything is on there), just look under Samuel Keast.

Trust in your Wargear

Response to Everything Needed! Huge Project 2012-10-12 20:03:04

-Want numerous people to do the work but don't explain what your role will be

-Give no indication of what this is even about (although from looking at your other posts I'm guessing it's a Halo machinma)

-Refuse to show people the script, thus further lessening the chances of getting people involved.

Looks like you're off to a good start. I'll pass.

Response to Everything Needed! Huge Project 2012-10-12 20:07:52

At 10/12/12 08:03 PM, Camjo-Z wrote: -Give no indication of what this is even about (although from looking at your other posts I'm guessing it's a Halo machinma)

Actually, my apologies. You did mention it's a Halo machinma (in a huge wall of text, but w/e)