00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do You Use Tumblr?

2,670 Views | 35 Replies

Response to Do You Use Tumblr? 2012-09-25 06:34:38

At 9/24/12 08:50 PM, Tarah wrote: I never understood Tumblr and it seems like it's full of attention seeking cunts or stupid 'swag' posts.

You know there is more to it than that just saying.

There are musicians and artists and all sorts of wonderful people.

Fuck the majority of them are far nicer than most of the users here and I actually like talking to them.

So yeah, real talk.

Response to Do You Use Tumblr? 2012-09-25 06:45:22

At 9/24/12 07:30 PM, MrPercie wrote: ASK ME A QUESTION YOU ASSHOLES!!!

3 months, man? :(

At 9/24/12 08:50 PM, Tarah wrote: I never understood Tumblr and it seems like it's full of attention seeking cunts or stupid 'swag' posts.

I think you have Facebook and Tumblr a little confused.

But Tumblr does have its own little cliquey thing going, which does get pretty annoying after reading the umpteenth reblog of the same reactions to the same old picture.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Do You Use Tumblr? 2012-09-25 07:01:52

Never really used tumblr before and from looking at it briefly, it looks like twitter with picture commentary. I haven't really kept up with mainstream websites ever since I've had multiple accounts phished on Facebook and other places. I guess I just never had time to look at tumblr.

Response to Do You Use Tumblr? 2012-09-25 07:31:30

If you're posting more then 250... I mean, come on, really folks?

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Do You Use Tumblr? 2012-09-25 07:52:11

I have one, but none of those are a problem for me, if that's a problem for someone, they should probably find something better to do with their time.

Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to Do You Use Tumblr? 2012-09-25 10:03:54

Such a peasant thing to say.

250 daily post limit? Who the fuck normally reaches that? Just being you see yourself as the center of the world doesn't mean you have to blog every second of the day.

Well while I disagree with the end of your post, I kinda agree with you on the post limit thing. Thing is with tumblr (if you don't understand) is it easy to reach that kind of number if you're blogging most of the day but generally finding 250 NEW things to reblog in a day is a challenge to me and I don't see why anyone needs more than that.

But honestly your opinion on tumblr is wrong. Of course there are cunts there, every site has those but you'd be surprised just how down to earth and funny a lot of the userbase is, even when jokingly referring to non-tumblr users as peasants. Thats just a film reference after all.

I love tumblr, I've been slowly addicted to it since I joined and I can be sure everyday that I'm going to find something that makes me laugh till my sides hurts, makes me think till my brains hurts or makes me sad till my heart hurts. Its a good site.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature