00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

J4CX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What make you feel like a man?

3,085 Views | 37 Replies

Response to What make you feel like a man? 2012-09-22 08:42:55

At 9/22/12 08:35 AM, TheCrimsonWidow wrote:
At 9/22/12 08:28 AM, SKS wrote:
At 9/22/12 08:06 AM, TheCrimsonWidow wrote:
At 9/22/12 08:01 AM, SKS wrote: Hitting women, because I feel like a really big man after.
Stop playing Street Fighter and get a girlfriend.
Will you be my girlfriend?!
Hmmmmmm, sweater: check. Mirror photo: check. Friends within photo: nope. The only thing that isn't closing down the clam is the facial hair. the facial hair........ that god sent.

I don't know too many males who take mirror photos with friends(or mirror photos in general, but it was for a topic about keeping warm for these soon to be fall/winter months). That sweater...Mmm that sweater. Sometimes you gotta just rock that unusual article of clothing ya dig? Thanks for the facial hair compliment tho. I try.

BBS Signature

Response to What make you feel like a man? 2012-09-22 08:50:17

At 9/22/12 08:47 AM, TheCrimsonWidow wrote:
At 9/22/12 08:42 AM, SKS wrote: I don't know too many males who take mirror photos with friends(or mirror photos in general, but it was for a topic about keeping warm for these soon to be fall/winter months). That sweater...Mmm that sweater. Sometimes you gotta just rock that unusual article of clothing ya dig? Thanks for the facial hair compliment tho. I try.
What can I say? I love when men grow out their beards, as long as its not gross.

You mean like those dudes who have a beard, but it's like all patchy and the hair looks like pubes? It'll be like really thinned out and the hairs are all long and puffy. You can see their face through it and it just looks like fucking nasty as all hell. I like lining myself up and keeping it nice and short. Wouldn't make sense to let it get long for the style I currently have.

BBS Signature

Response to What make you feel like a man? 2012-09-22 08:57:14

At 9/22/12 08:53 AM, TheCrimsonWidow wrote:
At 9/22/12 08:50 AM, SKS wrote: You mean like those dudes who have a beard, but it's like all patchy and the hair looks like pubes?
Ugh, yeah. And those guys with stains in their beard, makes me sick.

Seriously though, I'm not attracted to men, but it's just very unpleasing to the eye to see some dude come by with a bunch of nasty shit all up in his already pubed-up beard or even non-pubed-up beared. Like really, do you have no self-respect? Fucking slobs.

BBS Signature

Response to What make you feel like a man? 2012-09-22 09:03:39

At 9/22/12 09:01 AM, TheCrimsonWidow wrote:
At 9/22/12 08:57 AM, SKS wrote: Seriously though, I'm not attracted to men, but it's just very unpleasing to the eye to see some dude come by with a bunch of nasty shit all up in his already pubed-up beard or even non-pubed-up beared. Like really, do you have no self-respect? Fucking slobs.
My ex always had clam chowder (its a thick white soup) in his beard and I always had to clean it up. I throw up when ever I see a chowder in a market because of that.

Ugh what a nasty fucker. Seriously, how could you even be like LOL I GOTS SOME SOUP IN MY BEARD!! Then just go on with your day? Like wow, I can't believe more people aren't like me and just take care of that shit. I don't so much as want any trace of me having just ate anywhere on my face or teeth. Nasty people.

BBS Signature

Response to What make you feel like a man? 2012-09-22 10:37:55

cumming

| Steam | NoN bbs | formerly steelchair

BBS Signature

Response to What make you feel like a man? 2012-09-22 11:04:36

At 9/22/12 09:08 AM, TheCrimsonWidow wrote:
At 9/22/12 09:03 AM, SKS wrote: Ugh what a nasty fucker. Seriously, how could you even be like LOL I GOTS SOME SOUP IN MY BEARD!! Then just go on with your day? Like wow, I can't believe more people aren't like me and just take care of that shit. I don't so much as want any trace of me having just ate anywhere on my face or teeth. Nasty people.
One reason I slept with the guy is that he was really clean before. I guess since he had a girlfriend he could stop caring about looking good for the ladies and just slack off.

Wow, I stay looking good just for my own peace of mind... I wouldn't slack just because I got hooked up with a chick. Seems redic to do that.

BBS Signature

Response to What make you feel like a man? 2012-09-22 11:26:20

At 9/22/12 11:12 AM, TheCrimsonWidow wrote:
At 9/22/12 11:04 AM, SKS wrote: Wow, I stay looking good just for my own peace of mind... I wouldn't slack just because I got hooked up with a chick. Seems redic to do that.
I stay looking good because I hate to be the "one not wearing any makeup" on campus. I thought high school was bad, word spreads like a HIV virus at a strip club around here.
Anyway, I'm glad I'm not with him anymore, it was a bad relationship anyway.

Oh, what are you majoring in? Wow, I can't believe they care if you wear make-up or not. I'm guessing it's mostly the girls who are saying this shit?

BBS Signature

Response to What make you feel like a man? 2012-09-22 11:30:50

Loving ponies.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature