00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

C++ Programmer looking for project

744 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm a C++ programmer, and although I am working on another project at the moment, things are going slow and I'm waiting for the artist on it to finish some more stuff before I can incorporate it. So basically, I want another project, I'm a crap artist, and I know how hard it is finding artists to work with me, so instead, I want to work with you. I'm looking for an artist with an idea for a game, or just an artist, and we can think of a game together. This is going to be a game programmed in C++ and not in AS3, so it won't be a flash game, (maybe when we're done we can use alchemy to make a flash version) Also, I program for windows, I am familiar with the windows API and can't program mac/Linux compatibility. So if anyone wants to try making something together send me a pm, I check this account every couple of days, so if I don't get back to you, calm down, I will reply to everyone that pm's me when I get your pm.

Response to C++ Programmer looking for project 2012-10-07 15:53:50

I just realized I should probably link you to my site that site is mostly out of date but it should give you the gist of my skill level.