00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need good Master/Mixer for $

981 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need good Master/Mixer for $ 2012-09-14 15:23:06

Hi NG, if anyone who is qualified or thinks they arereally good at mastering and mixing and such, I will pay 20$ to whoever will do it. The song I have made is done, and it just needs some engineering before it becomes a top notch song. The demo can be heard on my audio page (latest song). Email is mgmac698@gmail.com. Thank you everyone!

Response to Need good Master/Mixer for $ 2012-09-14 17:36:36

At 9/14/12 03:23 PM, theMacATTack5 wrote: Hi NG, if anyone who is qualified or thinks they arereally good at mastering and mixing and such, I will pay 20$ to whoever will do it. The song I have made is done, and it just needs some engineering before it becomes a top notch song. The demo can be heard on my audio page (latest song). Email is mgmac698@gmail.com. Thank you everyone!

Pay me $100 and I'll mix and master from stems.

Pay me $20 I'll master it from a .wav file you give me.

Response to Need good Master/Mixer for $ 2012-09-14 21:35:58

Hi NG, if anyone who is qualified or thinks they arereally good at mastering and mixing and such, I will pay 20$ to whoever will do it. The song I have made is done, and it just needs some engineering before it becomes a top notch song. The demo can be heard on my audio page (latest song). Email is mgmac698@gmail.com. Thank you everyone!

You should try and learn to master your own tracks. You won't learn if you have people do it for you. Try buying a mastering VST such as Ozone 5.

You can learn more about it here: http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/ozone/
Follow some online tutorials and just experiment until you get mastering down.

BBS Signature