00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Meat eaters. I lol at you.

8,826 Views | 114 Replies

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2012-09-02 10:01:08

I ate some lamb yesterday.

I ATE A CHILD

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2012-09-02 10:09:37

I'm this confident because unlike 90% of dudes against vegetarianism, I actually tried vegan by the book and it did nothing but worsen my health (I took the time to have before and after full health profiles), fuck up my training performance, my sleep suffered and I lost a shot ton of muscles. I felt like shit every second of those 6 months I did that. Even though I was getting every vitamin, mineral, amino and fatty acids in the book I was missing out on from supplements, it DID NOT WORK.
This means that if not this whole species, AT LEAST some humans ARE made to kill animals and eat them. If you're all about working with nature, then leave me be. Your methods go against what I am and what I'm made for.

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2012-09-02 10:12:50

At 9/1/12 12:29 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: i saw a girl die today

oh boy here we go

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2012-09-02 12:38:20

It isn't healthy to eat only vegetables, same thing with only meat.

Eat BOTH.

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2012-09-02 13:20:30

At 9/2/12 09:52 AM, RyanBustersword123 wrote: What I was trying to do is at least help you guys because killing animals is morally wrong plus.

Didn't you say earlier that it's okay to kill deer to stop overpopulation? (At 9/1/12 01:21 PM, RyanBustersword123 wrote:
"Ok kill the deers and stop them from overpopulating.")

At 9/2/12 04:03 AM, Shauna wrote: I haven't had a sick day in years vs when I was eating meat and dairy and caught at least a cold every week.

I think you've been eating some bad meat or something. I've been eating meat my whole life, and I haven't been sick in years, either.

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-25 23:38:10

but...but it tastes good

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 02:12:29

At 1/26/14 02:04 AM, Sensationalism wrote: This poorly disguised troll thread has four pages??

We just keep on feeding them trolls. Lots of veggies and tofu in this case.

BBS Signature

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 02:21:24

Plant are living beings as well.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 02:43:06

Good fucking lord. The amount of people taking the OP seriously is saddening. This has "I'm trying to piss people off" written all over it. Not only are his statements horrendously underdeveloped but he lacks any sources for anything he says. Think guys, a vegetarian comes on NG and starts bashing "Meat eaters", making baseless ignorant claims and you're REALLY thinking that's a sincere opinion? Vegetarians tend to be elitists, but not by that much.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 02:46:17

what

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 03:15:32

At 1/26/14 02:50 AM, WaffleVoyager wrote:
At 1/26/14 02:43 AM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Good fucking lord. The amount of people taking the OP seriously is saddening.
It's sad but I've met genuine people that pathetic in real life.

For the few serious and non retarded vegan/vegetarian responses. Surely it's fine if they're getting it from a source where the animal isn't put through any suffering?

I don't care about people being vegetarians or whatever, I just don't like it when they push their ways on other people like their salad is going to change the world or some shit. People need balanced diets, and even if they didn't, just like sweets, meat is a major part of the Culinary arts (art is something those leaf munchers "hnng" over right?) that provides so many unique, fantastic flavors and textures that eating literally wouldn't be the same without the myriad of its unique tastes from turkey to pork to chicken to beef to fish, and it tastes so so fucking good, done in a hundred ways, searing, broiling, frying, grilling, smoking, just so many things. Cooking with meat is really an art in and of itself. Damn, I'm making myself hungry.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 05:04:32

meat is the shit bro what are you smoking because i want what youre having bitch

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 11:15:26

At 1/26/14 11:01 AM, greatname wrote: They can not get two essential amino acids from vegetarian meals. These are Lysine and Tryptophan. They must be ingested by a human to maintain vital processes in body.

Such as?

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 16:49:43

Dot

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 16:53:59

At 1/26/14 04:49 PM, kazumazkan wrote: Dot

Herpderp

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 17:07:00

At 9/1/12 12:35 PM, Scarface wrote: People who eat meat don't claim that humans are carnivores and shouldn't eat vegetables.

The whole Vegetarian debate devistated in one easy to remember sentence.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 20:51:41

You lol at me? Really? For eating meat? That's all it takes? What are you an infant? Are you mentally unstable? Are you on drugs? I don't get it. Is it like nervous laughter or polite laughter or something because otherwise it just isn't a situation where laughing out loud would be involved unless you had something wrong with you.

I think by having a discussion on our eating habits we're clearly side-stepping the bigger issue here. I hope that you are at least able to control it because if you go around just laughing at mundane things people are going to think you're crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 21:15:27

At 1/25/14 11:38 PM, SychoSloth wrote: but...but it tastes good

you just had to bump this dead thread from over a year ago, didn't you?

you deserve a swift kick in the butt.

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 22:02:21

this is either b8 or the ops whole life is just b8

were made to eat meat, yeah, but not nicely. raw meat off the carcass thats rotted to make it soft

i think we can all agree that natural healthy foods all sound disgusting

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 22:21:18

At 9/1/12 12:27 PM, RyanBustersword123 wrote: I'm a vegetarian and I think eating meat is not the healthiest thing to do. I also think that modern science has showed us enough why eating meat is bad for health.

False. Eating certain KINDS of meat is bad for you, but usually only because we can digest certain kinds of meat(ie. white meat) better then we can others(dark and red meat). Red meat untreated can contain worms and bacteria harmful to health. Dark meat contains more blood and juices, and grease. White meat contains: no carcinogens, no worms, no harmful bacteria(if cooked correctly) and is HIGH in protein and amino acids.

Also, fish is just plain good for you. PERIOD.

I talk to many people who usually eat meat and they almost never back up their claims other than "iT TASTES gOod SO yur stuped" or "mY religion DoeSn't sAy anYtHing AGaiNst iT".

Ok, so you're stupid because you believe ALL meat is bad for you. That better? Really, though, it's only red meat that's bad because our bodies can't digest or break it down enough. Eating foliage or grain, however, along with your red meat not only breaks down and helps digest it, but eliminates some of the free-radicals and potential pests that sometimes thrive on some red meat.

Have you ever though that maybe humans weren't initially designed to eat meat?. Have you ever thought that maybe you should quit eating meat to avoid future health risks. Probably not; so why do you guys make fun of vegetarians? Because they don't live their lives to the max?

I don't make fun of vegetarians but humans are OMNIVORES. WE WERE ALWAYS OMNIVORES. WE ALWAYS ATE BOTH MEAT AND VEGGIES AND WE ARE DESIGNED TO EAT BOTH MEAT AND VEGGIES AS WE ARE OMNIVORES.

It is and was essential to our evolution and survival that we eat a varied diet of both meat and vegetables. It's also one of the main reasons we're on top of the food-chain, because we can obsorb protein from multiple different sources, and protein=bigger brain.

Also, should point out that the addition of canines and forward facing eyes suggest that humans are predators. Predators hunt prey, or in this case, meat. Predators can be carnivorous or omnivorous, but they both have forward facing eyes and sharp teeth and/or claws. Really, as long as you get ample protein and amino acids and iron, it doesn't matter where it comes from.

The only meat that's even remotely harmful is red meat.(aka cow) Poultry and fish, if cooked properly, are healthy. Pork can also be ok, in moderation, but it contains more fat and grease typically, and is more dangerous if not cooked perfectly.

At first. I thought turning into a vegetarian is really hard and that I had to change my lifestyle but fortunately I was wrong about that and I got used to not eating burgers and chicken quick. You just have to give it a try.

Chicken is completely okay to eat and will not pose ANY health risks if you A) don't fry it and B)cook it through. I have tried your bean burger patties. They're not bad. I fucking hate all that soy shit, though. Not appetizing at all. And sprouts and tofu? Throw it in the garbage because it doesn't taste good at all.

tl;dr Eating meat is not healthy for you.

Again, only red meat.

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 22:24:28

So what are our canines for?

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 22:24:40

At 9/1/12 01:02 PM, Suprememessage wrote:
-Lack of Calcum
-Not enough Vitamins
-Not enough Protein
-Not enough minerals
-Osteoporosis due to lack of calcium
-Emanciation or slow growth in vegetarian children or adolescents (Don't pass your practices onto your kids fucker)
-Macroytic Anemia due to Vitamin B-12 defficiency
-Many plants you commonly eat contain toxins far more deadly than those you can find in animals. Infact, apples are poisonous.
-General illnesses caused by lack of nutrients only found in meat

Whoa whoa whoa.
First off, let me state. I eat meat, vegetables and fruit(I do avoid certain things though, like bread that should have gone moldy a month ago but hasn't even though it was in a very humid condition and a very dry one - seriously, what the heck to they add to that stuff???); that said, you can guess what I think is healthiest.

But you are wrong in several things here sir/madam;
-Broccoli has more calcium than milk per serving
-Vegetables have the most vitamins of all food groups, especially since you can eat them raw
-True, compared to meat, but beans and nuts can add a good chunk. In today's modern society in developed countries, unless you do weight lifting or work a heavy job like construction, it's probably enough protien just with that.
-Again wrong; vegetables have the most minerals of all the food groups - kale and yellow carrots even have trace amounts of gold in them
-Plenty of calcium in veggies, more than meat unless your eating fish bones like anchovies and such constantly
-actually kinda true, but only if not a proper vegetarian diet, and even the best ones isn't as healthy for a developing child as is an omnivorous one
-Also true, since B-12 is rare outside of meat
-apples are not really poisonous themselves (in a way that does us harm), the seeds however contain cyanide. And while yes, vegetables to contain mild toxins, especially crescent vegetables, not all of them do, and unless you eat those that do in excess, it won't do anything; like-wise meat can contain toxins and other harmful things as well.
-also true, such as amino acids. But in developed countries, it is incredibly easy to overindulge in meat, and more harm comes to the general population from meat than vegetables at the end of the day.

I would like to add however, pregnant wouldn't truly must eat meat, whether it be fish or eggs or bacon (actually, bacon in specific is ironically good for pregnant women) for a healthy kid to be born.

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-26 22:36:04

At 1/26/14 10:21 PM, WallofYawn wrote:
Again, only red meat.

All food has it's up and downs, just like all foods have ups and downs;
-nuts tend to have more radioactive isotopes, but high in healthy fats and has a good source of proteins

-vegetables can contain mild toxins, but contain the best amount of vitamins and minerals (but also can lose them easily)

-chicken still has bad cholesterol and tends to have a higher risk of bad bacteria, and the protein is damaged easily when cooked, but less then other meats and still pretty easily digestible compared to say red meats

-red meats, although highest in amino acids, are also highest in parasites and cholesterol (the bad kind) among other things

-fish, although high in healthy fats and protein, will also easily suffer from protein damage, can contain heavy (toxic) metals such as Mercury in high amounts, parasites, and bacteria (depending on fish and location).

-organs are good sources of many many nutrients, but can contain too much cholesterol and unhealthy fats.

-Fruits are nutritious, but can contain too much sugar.

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-27 08:48:45

I fucking love steak.

Response to Meat eaters. I lol at you. 2014-01-27 09:51:04

I eat meat. You think you are better than me because you dont? asshat

CHECK MY BLOG, PENIS HELECOPTER ATTACKS RUSSIAN SPEECH!!

PENIS-COPTER

BBS Signature