00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Twinspurr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed

2,771 Views | 12 Replies

Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed 2012-08-27 15:39:07

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-PS1-PSX-PLAYSTATION-ORIGINAL-BL ACK-LABEL-FINAL-FANTASY-VII-7-NEW-SEALED-/170890592149?pt=Vi deo_Games_Games&hash=item27c9df7f95#ht_1034wt_1397

5 grand really? Is anyone really going to pay that much for it? If so, I own the exact same game that is sealed the exact same way with the same common misprint that isn't as rare as that seller tries to make it out to be.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed 2012-08-27 15:44:45

5 G's?
for a disk? and a little bit of plastic?... unsigned? with non mint wrapping?

i will give them like ... 7-13$

BBS Signature

Response to Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed 2012-08-27 15:46:57

At 8/27/12 03:44 PM, tox wrote: 5 G's?

Yeah I noticed that, his plastic wasn't even mint. I own the mint version that has no rips in it at all. I own two sealed copies of Final Fantasy VII, one being the misprint one that is in perfect 100 percent ridiculously sealed shape with no rips. The other one without the common misprint has a tiny crack on case and a tiny rip on the side.

Response to Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed 2012-08-27 15:52:44

I sell my used "Bugs bunny lost in time" for PS1 for like $100,if you are interested contact me

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed 2012-08-27 15:54:26

At 8/27/12 03:46 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 8/27/12 03:44 PM, tox wrote: 5 G's?

Yeah I noticed that, his plastic wasn't even mint. I own the mint version that has no rips in it at all. I own two sealed copies of Final Fantasy VII, one being the misprint one that is in perfect 100 percent ridiculously sealed shape with no rips. The other one without the common misprint has a tiny crack on case and a tiny rip on the side.

what this person has failed to realize is that is is very common to get a misprint on a disk or a case... and it does not really increase the value... he is looking for a extremely extremely specific collector, and selling something like that on ebay for such a price is not feasible...
i wander through game stores all the time, and i will from time to time find a misprint, on a name or a disk...

if its serial number traced it to some of the original 100 copies ever, then that would increase the value a little,
first 10, and yeah that little piece would be worth a little more, and if and that is the big word there, IF that case was thusly printed with a misspelling then the market would put a price on it roughly 5 times the original cost of manufacturing cost...

being near and around 300 ish and if and only if it was completely untouched by all weathering, time, and a rough handling...

this is a prime example of a person expecting a sky tram from a toaster

BBS Signature

Response to Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed 2012-08-27 15:59:12

thats definately not worth it.

Response to Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed 2012-08-27 17:38:05

I'm only confused on one thing: where and what is the misprint? Was it a word that wasn't in the Ebay picture, cuz I zoomed all onto that thing and didn't see a wrong word,

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed 2012-08-27 17:39:34

At 8/27/12 03:52 PM, tonypar16 wrote: I sell my used "Bugs bunny lost in time" for PS1 for like $100,if you are interested contact me

I'll sell you E.T. the Atari game for a penny.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed 2012-08-27 17:52:57

I never understood why people try to make a big deal out of a misprint or fuck up on the label or disc. It's a mistake, not a rare magical copy.

BBS Signature

Response to Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed 2012-08-27 17:55:28

Selling Bubsy 3D on playstation for $500. Disk is slightly scratched with some chewed gum stuck on the back. PM me if you want to buy it.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed 2012-08-27 18:02:45

At 8/27/12 05:38 PM, VJF wrote: I'm only confused on one thing: where and what is the misprint? Was it a word that wasn't in the Ebay picture, cuz I zoomed all onto that thing and didn't see a wrong word,

The last 3 pics of the back of the box with the 3 paragraphs on the white background. In the second paragraph, it says "multi-million dollar masterp ece" and that missing "i" in masterpiece is randomly sitting on top of the "r". Nothing exciting and certainly nothing worth paying 5 grand for when apparently this misprint is actually alot more common on FF7 boxes than the seller has made it out to be.

Response to Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed 2012-08-27 18:05:33

At 8/27/12 06:02 PM, SpeedoSausage wrote:
At 8/27/12 05:38 PM, VJF wrote: I'm only confused on one thing: where and what is the misprint? Was it a word that wasn't in the Ebay picture, cuz I zoomed all onto that thing and didn't see a wrong word,
The last 3 pics of the back of the box with the 3 paragraphs on the white background. In the second paragraph, it says "multi-million dollar masterp ece" and that missing "i" in masterpiece is randomly sitting on top of the "r". Nothing exciting and certainly nothing worth paying 5 grand for when apparently this misprint is actually alot more common on FF7 boxes than the seller has made it out to be.

Huh. And I thought I was retarded for trying to sell my games at Gamestop and expecting at least 20 bucks for 8 games and only receiving 12.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Misprint Final Fantasy Vii Sealed 2012-08-27 18:11:03

The last 3 pics of the back of the box with the 3 paragraphs on the white background. In the second paragraph, it says "multi-million dollar masterp ece"and that missing "i" in masterpiece is randomly sitting on top of the "r". Nothing exciting and certainly nothing worth paying 5 grand for when apparently this misprint is actually alot more common on FF7 boxes than the seller has made it out to be.

Do a ebay search, it's really common. But the thing is sealed Final Fantasy VII copies do go for a lot now adays but no wheres close to 5 grand. I'd say if he is lucky he might find a buyer at 1 grand or 999 bucks. I'd say he'd definitely find a buyer at 500 bucks.