00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Breiviks final sentence!

2,329 Views | 28 Replies

Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 08:02:00

He got sentenced to life time which in norway is 21 years with the ability to parole.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19365616

WHY

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 08:12:05

That's fucked up man.Some many people died and he...That's fucked up.I have heard about people staying in prison for a longer time and not having done anything compared to this.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 08:12:58

At 8/24/12 08:07 AM, wankwest wrote: It's the maximum in Norway.
But his sentence can constantly be extended with 5 years if they think he's still a danger to society.

That, or they'll declare him insane, pump him full of meds, and lock him up in a dark corner somewhere.

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 08:49:19

Not really proud of living in the same country as this guy. They really went into detail of how much and which games he played. He played World of Warcraft from 2006 to 2009 with only a few months pause, I believe. About 16 hours a day. Did the judges figure out if he was insane during the attacks or he knew what he was doing?

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 08:53:38

Sorry if this is a double-post, but I have to add that the jails in Norway are probably the most luxury in the world. You will almost want to commit a crime. I'll bet the average life expectancy in Norway is lower than the life expectany for Norwegians in jail.
I've heard they spent 1,5 million kroner (that's about 256 800 dollars) only on Breivik.

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 09:11:07

At 8/24/12 08:53 AM, DragenLatsabbInc wrote: the jails in Norway are probably the most luxury in the world. You will almost want to commit a crime.

Yes. Just look at all that LUXURY.

Breiviks final sentence!

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 09:13:30

At 8/24/12 09:11 AM, desert116 wrote:
At 8/24/12 08:53 AM, DragenLatsabbInc wrote: the jails in Norway are probably the most luxury in the world. You will almost want to commit a crime.

Notbad.jpg

But seriously, that's nowhere near luxurious, but I would have no problem living there. Hell, it has more decoration and furniture than my college dorm.

"lol what the fuck that's the best grammar nazi I've ever seen"-Sause, referring to me

"learn to suck some good dick. itll come in handy." -Luis on living in San Francisco

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 09:16:18

At 8/24/12 09:13 AM, homsarrunner3 wrote: Notbad.jpg

But seriously, that's nowhere near luxurious, but I would have no problem living there. Hell, it has more decoration and furniture than my college dorm.

It even has a computer.

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 09:17:55

If he's declared insane they will keep him locked up forever.

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 11:12:45

He even get to have a treadmill...

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 13:13:13

At 8/24/12 09:17 AM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: If he's declared insane they will keep him locked up forever.

But he wasn't, he was declared sane. I imagine Norway will find a way to make sure he stays in prison for the rest of his life, I can't imagine they will just let him out after 21 years, there would be an almighty backlash both nationally and internationally.

Saying that if those pictures of prison 'cells' are true then it hardly seems like a punishment. There are millions around the world that would happily kill to land themselves somewhere like that!

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 14:26:33

Now this raises the question, is it better to lock people up and throw away the key, or rehabilitate them in the hopes that one day they'll be useful to society again?

To protect the world from devastation.

kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 15:04:52

Norway has the lowest Murder rate, I think this is why their punishment system is a bit lenient.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 16:08:06

This makes me so fucking glad. Those liberal scums got what was coming to them. I screamed "why" after learning that his kill count was revised to 77 (from 92).

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 16:10:53

Gotta obey the law. It might seem weird for some people, particularly those from the USA, but as far as the Norweigan law system allows it, the justice has been served. 21 years is a long time, give it a few years and you'll already start to see the effect it has on a psycho like him as his world starts crushing down on him and he starts realizing some of the illusions he created for himself.

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 16:11:11

He'll never see the light of day. They will always extend the sentence when the time comes round because he will always be deemed as a menace to society. Even if he 'finds God' inside, there is no chance they will let him out. Never.

He words about how he just regrets not killing more will also be testament to why he won't ever be released.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 16:14:48

lmao norway is so dumb

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 16:19:24

I'm sorry, not ALL prisons are bad, but google "norwegian prisons" and look at the images. Sure, some are worse than others, but those are for the reaaaaal bad guys.

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-24 19:39:16

i still need to read his manifesto

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-25 06:40:31

And here is apparently his prison cell: Link.
And I used to have a whole different view on how jail was like..

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-25 06:44:25

At 8/25/12 06:40 AM, DragenLatsabbInc wrote: And here is apparently his prison cell: Link.

see this is why I dislike Europe way to PC and liberal for a number of issues.

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-25 07:29:20

At 8/25/12 06:44 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/25/12 06:40 AM, DragenLatsabbInc wrote: And here is apparently his prison cell: Link.
see this is why I dislike Europe way to PC and liberal for a number of issues.

lol youre an idiot for believing him. No wonder everyone thinks americans are stupid. The first picture is most likely the truth, and although its better than American prisons, it still isnt a place youd want to be (unless you are homeless).

He will never get out by the way, people arent let out if its believed they would commit another crime, which he obviously will. Murderers do get let out if it is believed they wont do anything like for example Varg Vikernes.

Also prison is for rehabilitation not punishment. Only those stupid right wing americans would think otherwise, but thats only the minority of americans thank fuck.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-25 07:42:38

At 8/24/12 04:11 PM, Gagsy wrote: He words about how he just regrets not killing more will also be testament to why he won't ever be released.

Any sane judge would declare to keep him inside if he has admitted to wanting to kill more people, it might not have a current legal law to keep someone inside that long but law changes over time due to things like this, it is blatantly obvious he could kill again if released so it is worth altering the law to allow for keeping him in containment permanently.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-25 08:02:08

At 8/25/12 07:42 AM, Ragnarokia wrote:
Any sane judge would declare to keep him inside if he has admitted to wanting to kill more people, it might not have a current legal law to keep someone inside that long but law changes over time due to things like this, it is blatantly obvious he could kill again if released so it is worth altering the law to allow for keeping him in containment permanently.

They won't change the law due to one man, no matter how evil that one man is.

Fact is Norway has a very low crime/murder rate and their law on prison sentences reflect that.

Trust me in 15 years or so there will be a small sniplet in your daily national newspaper about how a parole appeal for Beivik was turned down or how a court discussed his case and has extended his prison term. This will continue until he dies.

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-25 08:17:18

It might not be luxury but its better than most prisons in the world

also he gets a computer...I wonder what he can do on it? I have this feeling that I saw somewhere that he gets to use the internet but that would be just ridiculous

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-25 08:22:08

At 8/25/12 08:17 AM, Halberd wrote: It might not be luxury but its better than most prisons in the world

also he gets a computer...I wonder what he can do on it? I have this feeling that I saw somewhere that he gets to use the internet but that would be just ridiculous

How would that be ridiculous? Prisons are for rehabilitation and the safety of the public, not punishment. Locking someone up like an animal is only going to make them worse on release.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-25 08:23:26

At 8/25/12 08:17 AM, Halberd wrote:
At 8/24/12 09:11 AM, desert116 wrote: Yes. Just look at all that LUXURY.
It might not be luxury but its better than most prisons in the world

If he is going to use the Internet then I'm pretty sure his computer is going to be monitored

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-25 08:24:30

Bastard sickens me. He smirked when he received his sentence then said that he wishes he could have killed more people. How the fuck can he be declared sane?

god

BBS Signature

Response to Breiviks final sentence! 2012-08-25 08:29:14

At 8/25/12 08:22 AM, BumFodder wrote:
How would that be ridiculous? Prisons are for rehabilitation and the safety of the public, not punishment. Locking someone up like an animal is only going to make them worse on release.

To be fair I work with an older guy who got sent to prison for a few months back when he was a young adult (I forget what he did), and he said that the reason he straightened up was because of how bad the experience inside was. He never wanted to return to that.

BBS Signature